Giving away the V to Jade Capi in LRN VIP

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by OSU Mike(Frmrly CO), Aug 23, 2011.

1. Guess it has been a long time since I've been on this thread too. Thanks Jade, I will do exactly that.

Don't worry, as far as any kind of long term relationships, I will not settle for anything other than the right lady.

In terms of life in general, I think my visit to the ranches helped me to realize life is too short to live unhappy. I've made some big changes this year for sure and should I find myself in that kind of situation again, next time I won't hesitate to do something similar.

Please do me a favor and promise me that you will not accept anything less than living a life which also makes YOU happy.

While I doubt our paths will ever cross outside the confines of the LRN, I truly and sincerely want to see you succeed in the bigger personal goals you have for yourself and I will always be cheering for you in that regard. Even if it is from the sidelines instead of from inside the ring.

Take care and be well my dear friend.

Respectfully yours,

Mike

2. Thanks Natalia. I probably spent the better part of a week putting it together, I enjoyed writing it, although I enjoyed the experience more :lol: .

You definitely got it right that the fact that I'm still around and supporting her really is a testament to her character. As I mentioned earlier, I came back home only to loose my job.

She kept in touch with me and was a real source of encouragement. Jade had every right to say "Sorry dude, party is over have a nice life" but she didn't. Things are better now but it hasn't always been easy.

I define a true friend as someone who is there when things are not easy and when it is difficult to be your friend.

Jade is a classic example of what a true friend is.

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

4. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

Mike, you are an extremely lucky guy! I have been around this game for a very long time and have partied with a lot of ladies. But lucky you, you somehow managed to pick the best of the best to have your first party with! Good going guy! There is no better woman in this world than Jade and there is no better lady to party with than Jade and you hit the jackpot on your first try!

5. :|

6. Thanks Kim. I actually do remember seeing you there but didn't say much because well I was in a bit of a daze lol.

I agree, guess you could say I'm a bit of a Jade fan now lol

My skills are getting rusty again, me thinks it is time to schedule a refresher course. You up for it Jade ? :roll: :twisted:

7. Just a follow-up. I put my money where my mouth is and partied with her again yesterday. The experience was just as phenomenal as the first one. It really meant a good deal to me to be able to revisit her.

Jade as just as patient, just as doting and just as caring in our most recent party as she was in our first.

It has been 9 months since that first party but she remembered intimate details about that 1st party. I was impressed and it really meant a lot to me.

I wanted my first time to mean something to the lady and I think that pretty much proved that it meant something to her. Made me feel even better about her being my first.

8. wow nice review for such a fun lady :)

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

As usual I enjoy reading what you have to say, I don't post on it right away because people will just think I love my self so much hahahah.
    I had to comment on that " sorry dude, party is over"... hahaha. I would never say that. :shock:
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I always am Mike. You know that I will be here when time comes [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Thanks Jami !

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I read it before Mike, but didn't respond to the post. "put the money where your mouth is" great expression.
    It mean as much for me as it means to you. To make the point to see me again make me feel very special, what give more desire to be the best I can be. I know you want to experiment and that is what you should do, but know that whenever you come here at least spend sometime talking to me in the parlor you will have to do :mrgreen:, even if it is just non sense haha. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. you are welcome, I always like seeing customer's very satisfied.

14. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THIS !!

******************************************************************************************************

Due to some situations which have occurred twice in the last few days, unfortunately I have to put this addendum here.

I'm very flattered that what I posted has been so helpful to many of you really I am. That was the main purpose of why I wrote that piece along with helping Jade.

I would ask that you understand that I am very guarded of my privacy, that what happened in my party I consider deeply personal and I tend to be very sensitive about it.

This is why regretfully a personal meeting absolutely will not be possible and a personal discussion about your parties with Jade via email or chat will likely go unanswered.

You should not take this personal. The image I project to the public is a little different that who I am in private. The 'real me' is a whole lot shyer and more sensitive.

With that said, I will continue to answer questions from potential clients for Jade so long as they are appropriate and in good tastes. That means NO questions about the graphic details of the encounter.

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THIS !!

Fair enough. I am sure they all understand it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am looking forward to See you again. Even though this time will just be for a chat in the parlor [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Thanks for understanding that the emotional attachment has become too tough for me Jade.

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I get it and I am sorry we didn't get to hang out. I would have driven you to the airport if you were not there already when I texted you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. We'll figure something out for my next visit. We always seem to find a way to work out something after all.

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Next or the one after. You know we will be alone again, in the meant time enjoy the ladies :wink:

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Hi Mike, I wanted to give you a shout out [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

How very special!

23. No matter what, this will still remain a beautiful memory to me.

No regrets.

24. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

So Sweet!

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

26. What a great story! What a gift!

27. Thanks so much for your comments Sunny !

You know Jade and I have some history now. She has had a history of dealing openly, honestly, and ethically with me.

She could have taken me for a lot of money but negotiated in good faith.

She could have manipulated me into only partying with her instead of referring me to other girls after that 1st party.

She could have stopped talking to me after that 1st visit when I lost my job, but she insisted on remaining close friends.

While we've bickered many a time (yeah we bicker like we're a couple sometimes lol), the friendship remains as close now as it ever has.

Because the bottom line for me is that in the nearly two years we've known each other, Jade has NEVER given me a reason to question her ethics or integrity. That's why I was her friend then, that's why I remain her friend now. Period the end !!

28. Jade is amazing women and I can also say I am truly happy that I have had the chance to get to know her over the past year.

Great review!

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

So it's t me and I will never regret it. Why would I? I have a wonderful time [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

He is a total sweetheart.

31. Thanks Jade !!

32. What a Great way to lose the very special V Card sounds like you had an amazing experience

33. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Just stating the true. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you honey. Cute pic.

35. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Great Review! Thank you for sharing!