Giving away the V to Jade Capi in LRN VIP

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by OSU Mike(Frmrly CO), Aug 23, 2011.

1. I just wanted to quickly thank Madam Suzette and Diane from the LRN for helping to get the account issue resolved. I doubt there will be any more issues.

This was a long time coming and in many ways represents the completion of a journey for me. Sorry it took so long to post and I hope it was worth the wait because so was the wait to give away the V. Worth every minute.

While technically this is a review, “review” is not a term I'm comfortable with because to me the term implies that I'm somehow grading the lady and that's not something I'm at ease doing.

I'm writing this because regardless of the nature of the relationship, Jade has shown to be a friend to me in the truest sense of the word. As such, I wanted to publicly thank her for helping me as much as she has and show her the appreciation she deserves for going far above and beyond in making my first true intimate encounter truly special.

I keep thinking back to the events of that evening/afternoon only 4 days ago and the one thought that keeps occurring to me. This only happens because Jade was willing to invest the time and energy into developing a relationship of trust long ago.

As I mentioned in my “pre-review” review, 3.5 months she spent exchanging emails, texts messages, and talking on the phone nearly everyday. Long before that plane touched down in Reno, I had come to trust her and trust her implicitly. Ultimately, that trust that friendship is what proved the key to me being able to go through with this.

You see, I'd suffered some painful rejections by women, a few of them happened at the worst possible time and place, in the bedroom and for no better reason that for simply being built the way that nature had made me. Painful memories, crippling effects, heavy emotional baggage.

Scared ? You bet. How scared ? The absolute truth, I was more scared than the night I received the call to active military duty 3 weeks after 9-11. For a simple reason, I knew then that whatever happened, I was going into harms way with a tested group of soldiers with whom I'd spent 4 years training and working with, I wasn't going into the unknown alone.

Giving away the V was something I wanted to do and needed to do BADLY but that's a decision you have to make yourself and for me it was a decision that meant I'd be going into something where I'd been hurt badly before and that's about all I knew about sex and intimacy.

The walk from the parking lot of the LRN to the front gate was the hardest thing I have EVER done. I was literally shaking and every part of my brain was screaming for me to get back into the car. One thing kept me moving forward. “I will NOT embarrass my friend by standing her up. She's put way too much effort into this, its obvious she's excited to meet me. Maybe I go through with it, maybe I don't but I will have the decency to at least show up and tell her in person if I back out of this. I will NOT stand-up MY FRIEND”.

Frustrated V's reading this, I got bad news and good news. Bad news is almost every guy who has gone through this says ringing that bell is the hardest part of the whole deal. Its intense, and ultimately, is something you have to do yourself.

Here's the good news. If you make it to the gate, that is the LAST step you take by yourself on this journey. D's ladies won't allow for you to go it alone once you're past the gate !! I can't remember the exact sequence of events, nerves prevented my recollection from being clearly preserved. However, I do vividly recall a staff member throwing open that door and Jade sprinting out to meet me. (Good thing too as I just about to leap the fence) I distinctly recall Cami was following close behind along with one other girl. Apparently, I would not have been the first to bail like that had I done so !!

Jade lead me into the parlor where I met Dennis, Ms. Suzette, Cami and several other of the ladies and staff. Dennis offered to buy me a drink, when told I no longer partake, he didn't even miss a beat, just said “Get'em one of those new style shirts we just got in”. Truth be told, I was so nervous I don't remember a whole lot from that time. Except that inspite of our date not being for another hour and a half, Jade sat with me at the end of the bar making small talk and massaging my shoulders as I tried in vain to get some level of composure.

Eventually, I got some starch in my legs and we headed to the room she'd prepared. It was very nicely decorated with some abstract paintings, a tv with full cable service, and a plate of fresh fruit on the night stand. Jade and the LRN staff had definitely rolled out the welcome mat for me and their efforts did not go unnoticed.

Jade had a little while yet before our appointment so she suggested I get freshened up and that some mutual friends would be along to check on me. This worked out well because I had been traveling since 3am that morning and was in serious need of a shower and the services of a tooth brush. Not long after I'd done my hygiene routine, I received the first of several visitors (visits strictly of the platonic nature, not carnal nature). Cindy LaRue stopped in to say hello which I appreciated as we'd been corresponding quite a bit lately. Guys, she is even cuter in person !! We chatted for a bit before she had to catch a shuttle to the airport. Then Malika stopped in, someone else who'd become a “message board buddy” of mine and also another woman whom pictures don't do justice. We both got a kick out of finally being able to meet in person and talk about things.

Finally Jade came back and we went for a tour. Dennis has put a lot of work into redoing the place, its looking good and I am seeing real promise in what's been planned. The property and surrounding land have potential. Given what I seen of the BR the following day, I have no doubt that D's plans will really put some pep into the LRN's already outstanding facility.

Jade and I stopped by the cashier-hooker/booker's office where I had some business to take care of. Let me say this about the staff, they are great. I had been paying on the trip every two weeks to avoid the temptation to seek services more local and less legal in Ohio. I had no idea how much extra work I'd been creating for them until I had about a dozen slips to sign off on. To the cashier's credit, she smiled and gave a genuine laugh when I apologized for this mess. Trust me on this one people, I have talked to almost all of them, the LRN staff is among the most pleasant and most capable of any administrators I've had to deal with through out the years. They are always very happy to help and quick with reliable answers and solutions. My thanks to them, as they really added to my enjoyment of the entire experience.

Jade and I decided to do something different for an out date and went to Virginia City. It was interesting and I liked it for the fact that it was more of a blue collar type atmosphere. But if you go there, learn from our mistake and make sure you go at a time when there is more daylight available. Lots of 25mph curves, very few guard rails, makes for a far more interesting drive than one cares for. But we had fun and got back safe, so no complaints.

When we got back to the ranch, Jade said she wanted to show me one last room that we'd missed on the original tour. Keep in mind, her friends had been warning me Jade had something extra special planned for the encounter but would not say what it was. Apparently, she had made special arrangements for the first half of the party to be in the newly remodeled VIP suite. You know, the room where all the pics that were taken of Jade, Tallia, and Ruby Rae ? That one.

This is the point where the doors close and I won't go into great detail. Though I do want to say Jade was exactly what I needed in a first time lover. She was gentle, she was patient, while my inexperience almost certainly gave her plenty of opportunity: she never criticized, never allowed me to criticize myself either. Encouraging words are the only ones allowed to be said in her parties. She really gave me her full effort and it was the best night of my life.

Two general details that speak to Jade's technical skills as a courtesan are worth noting. Long before the party Jade had warned me that for older v's there are two scenarios that seem to play out more often than not. In either case she'd advised me “Don't panic, just relax, lock your eyes on me and I promise I will get us through it”. So when one of them did occur, that's exactly how it played out. She did as promised and we accomplished what we had come there for. Second, within all of 2 mins Jade found the reason my prior attempts at sex had been physically painful. I was using too small of a condom. The right size and it went from something to be endured to a fun experience.

Guys I would say that those are two pretty solid arguments for making your first time, one with a pro. No one ever really teaches us this stuff, there is no official manual, and how would a doctor diagnosis that ? Difficult to imagine that you'd leave the bedroom feeling good about your libido, or that your partner doesn't think you've got a weak one. That's often where the depression started with me, seriously.

One last thing on the party. To celebrate, Jade and I went for a soak in the outside hot-tub, as we were sitting down, we looked up just in time to see a shooting star on a clear cloudless night. Talk about a good omen to have, in a span of 24 hrs full of them.

Jade and I spent the rest of the night helping me make-up for years of lost time, and trying to turn back the clock. And while no human can turn back the clock, we made the clock no longer matter. In doing that, Jade succeeded in helping me remove all the pain, hurt, and regret that goes with having to wait till you're 1.5 months shy of your 32nd birthday to experience intimacy. Those of you who saw me the next day, if you're wondering why I was walking around teary eyed and staring into the sky, well now you know.

You see, from that night on I have become glad things turned out the way they did, because it allowed me to give away the V to a dear friend, to someone who actually appreciates having it, someone who made me feel not only respected but desired, appreciated and wanted. She deserved it far more than the partners I'd made my previous attempts with because she has respect for me.

Clearly it was important to her that my first intimate encounter with a woman be very special and clearly Jade succeeded. It was the greatest night of my life.

Did we make a miracle happen that night ? No, but we were part of one. Miracles are those little breaks you get that lead to big things. Like Jade having an open booking for Thursday and me getting a cheap flight for Wednesday.

What I'm saying Jade, is we don't make miracles happen, but we were a part of one, we were a part of one TOGETHER !!

Thank you Jade for this wonderful thing you have done for me, thank you so much for helping me turn a painful negative in my life, into a joyful positive.

Thank you for sharing this miracle with me.

******************************************************************************************************
    IMPORTANT ADDENDUM TO THIS REVIEW PLEASE READ

Due to some situations which have occurred twice in the last few days, unfortunately I have to put this addendum here.

I'm very flattered that what I posted has been so helpful to many of you really I am. That was the main purpose of why I wrote that piece along with helping Jade.

I would ask that you understand that I am very guarded of my privacy, that what happened in my party I consider deeply personal and I tend to be very sensitive about it.

This is why regretfully a personal meeting absolutely will not be possible and a personal discussion about your parties with Jade via email or chat will likely go unanswered.

You should not take this personal. The image I project to the public is a little different that who I am in private. The 'real me' is a whole lot shyer and more sensitive.

With that said, I will continue to answer questions from potential clients for Jade so long as they are appropriate and in good tastes. That means NO questions about the graphic details of the encounter.

2. That's awesome Mike, I was hoping to hear how it went with Jade, she is truly one special lady!

3. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

very well written sir.

this, indeed, makes me want to visit Ms Capri even a little bit more now ;)

4. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I don't usually read reviews, but in this case I was very curious. Good post CO / OSU Mike. I'm glad you successfully accomplished your Love Ranch mission, and seemed to enjoy it immensely. It was a long time building up to it, but well worth it, no? Good man.

5. Thanks Isurfer
    Yup, I'd been researching stuff since mid April and had decided to pull the trigger on visiting by early May. However, Reality reared her ugly head and shot that down that plan like a one winged duck ! Oh well, all is well that ends well as they say.

I had a great time and I plan on going back.

Newbies, I'll add this. One of the things Jade sort of twisted my arm to do, was stick around and visit with the ladies the next day. Glad I did and that was just as much fun. Swung up to the BR and got a tour (real tour) and spent about 3 hours talking to the women there as well.

Because Jade was my first I'll always be partial towards the LRN, however the BR isn't as intimidating a place as I was worried it might be, and both places have a lot going for them, in terms of the ladies who work there and the facilities.

6. Thanks Crumbie and better hurry. Jade definitely won't be in this line of work forever, as this is something that is allowing her to peruse an ambition that will one day take her away from the ranches for good.

Thanks Marv316 we can both agree on that much, Jade's a very special lady.

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Great review! You have managed to capture and express the pure essence of Jade.

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

So let's call it a journal page of your trip to NV [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I'm writing this because regardless of the nature of the relationship, Jade has shown to be a friend to me in the truest sense of the word. As such, I wanted to publicly thank her for helping me as much as she has and show her the appreciation she deserves for going far above and beyond in making my first true intimate encounter truly special. THAT WAS THE MINIMUM I COULD EVER HAVE DONE AFTER ALL THE OVER TIME YOU DID THE WHOLE SUMMER TO BE HERE. YOU ARE SOMEONE THAT I WILL HOLD DEAR TO MY HEART.

I keep thinking back to the events of that evening/afternoon only 4 days ago and the one thought that keeps occurring to me. This only happens because Jade was willing to invest the time and energy into developing a relationship of trust long ago. AND THAT WAS THE KEY FOR OUR SUCCESS. NO DOUBT.

As I mentioned in my “pre-review” review, 3.5 months she spent exchanging emails, texts messages, and talking on the phone nearly everyday. Long before that plane touched down in Reno, I had come to trust her and trust her implicitly. Ultimately, that trust that friendship is what proved the key to me being able to go through with this. IT WAS A LONG AND FUN JOURNEY. I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHEN YOU GOT HERE!

You see, I'd suffered some painful rejections by women, a few of them happened at the worst possible time and place, in the bedroom and for no better reason that for simply being built the way that nature had made me. Painful memories, crippling effects, heavy emotional baggage. HOPEFULLY THIS IS GOING TO BE BURIED UNDER THE HOT TUB ON THE BACK OF THE HOUSE FOREVER!!!!

Scared ? You bet. How scared ? The absolute truth, I was more scared than the night I received the call to active military duty 3 weeks after 9-11. For a simple reason, I knew then that whatever happened, I was going into harms way with a tested group of soldiers with whom I'd spent 4 years training and working with, I wasn't going into the unknown alone. YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY THAT I WOULD LEAVE A MAN BEHIND AND UNPROTECTED?? :mrgreen: YOU WHERE NEVER ALONE. WE WHERE THERE TOGETHER.

Giving away the V was something I wanted to do and needed to do BADLY but that's a decision you have to make yourself and for me it was a decision that meant I'd be going into something where I'd been hurt badly before and that's about all I knew about sex and intimacy. LIKE I SAID HOPEFULLY THIS WILL BE PAST AND IF IT EVER HAPPEN AGAIN IT'S JUST A MATTER OF WALKING AWAY AND DON'T LOOK BACK. NO ONE HAS THE RIGHTS TO HURT NO ONE.

The walk from the parking lot of the LRN to the front gate was the hardest thing I have EVER done. I was literally shaking and every part of my brain was screaming for me to get back into the car. One thing kept me moving forward. “I will NOT embarrass my friend by standing her up. She's put way too much effort into this, its obvious she's excited to meet me. Maybe I go through with it, maybe I don't but I will have the decency to at least show up and tell her in person if I back out of this. I will NOT stand-up MY FRIEND”. I AM HAPPY THAT YOU DIDN'T . THAT WOULD BE A SHAME. I CAN IMAGINE HOW YOU FELT BECAUSE I DID HAVE SOME MIXED FEELING WHEN I WALKED IN FOR THE FIRST TIME TOO. WE ARE JUST HUMANS.

Frustrated V's reading this, I got bad news and good news. Bad news is almost every guy who has gone through this says ringing that bell is the hardest part of the whole deal. Its intense, and ultimately, is something you have to do yourself.

Here's the good news. If you make it to the gate, that is the LAST step you take by yourself on this journey. D's ladies won't allow for you to go it alone once you're past the gate !! I can't remember the exact sequence of events, nerves prevented my recollection from being clearly preserved. However, I do vividly recall a staff member throwing open that door and Jade sprinting out to meet me. (Good thing too as I just about to leap the fence) I distinctly recall Cami was following close behind along with one other girl. Apparently, I would not have been the first to bail like that had I done so !!

Jade lead me into the parlor where I met Dennis, Ms. Suzette, Cami and several other of the ladies and staff. Dennis offered to buy me a drink, when told I no longer partake, he didn't even miss a beat, just said “Get'em one of those new style shirts we just got in”. Truth be told, I was so nervous I don't remember a whole lot from that time. Except that inspite of our date not being for another hour and a half, Jade sat with me at the end of the bar making small talk and massaging my shoulders as I tried in vain to get some level of composure. HE GOT HERE RIGHT AFTER TEA PARTY.

Eventually, I got some starch in my legs and we headed to the room she'd prepared. It was very nicely decorated with some abstract paintings, a tv with full cable service, and a plate of fresh fruit on the night stand. Jade and the LRN staff had definitely rolled out the welcome mat for me and their efforts did not go unnoticed. AND COME TO FIND OUT YOU DON'T EAT MUCH FRUITS...

Jade had a little while yet before our appointment so she suggested I get freshened up and that some mutual friends would be along to check on me. This worked out well because I had been traveling since 3am that morning and was in serious need of a shower and the services of a tooth brush. Not long after I'd done my hygiene routine, I received the first of several visitors (visits strictly of the platonic nature, not carnal nature). Cindy LaRue stopped in to say hello which I appreciated as we'd been corresponding quite a bit lately. Guys, she is even cuter in person !! We chatted for a bit before she had to catch a shuttle to the airport. Then Malika stopped in, someone else who'd become a “message board buddy” of mine and also another woman whom pictures don't do justice. We both got a kick out of finally being able to meet in person and talk about things.

Finally Jade came back and we went for a tour. Dennis has put a lot of work into redoing the place, its looking good and I am seeing real promise in what's been planned. The property and surrounding land have potential. Given what I seen of the BR the following day, I have no doubt that D's plans will really put some pep into the LRN's already outstanding facility. IT WILL BE FABULOUS!! YEYYYYYYY!!!!!

Jade and I stopped by the cashier-hooker/booker's office where I had some business to take care of. Let me say this about the staff, they are great. I had been paying on the trip every two weeks to avoid the temptation to seek services more local and less legal in Ohio. I had no idea how much extra work I'd been creating for them until I had about a dozen slips to sign off on. To the cashier's credit, she smiled and gave a genuine laugh when I apologized for this mess. Trust me on this one people, I have talked to almost all of them, the LRN staff is among the most pleasant and most capable of any administrators I've had to deal with through out the years. They are always very happy to help and quick with reliable answers and solutions. My thanks to them, as they really added to my enjoyment of the entire experience. THEY ARE AWESOME... I LOVE THEM ALL.

Jade and I decided to do something different for an out date and went to Virginia City. It was interesting and I liked it for the fact that it was more of a blue collar type atmosphere. But if you go there, learn from our mistake and make sure you go at a time when there is more daylight available. Lots of 25mph curves, very few guard rails, makes for a far more interesting drive than one cares for. But we had fun and got back safe, so no complaints. I HAVE TO SAY THAT I WAS A LITTLE SCARED THAT WE WOULD END UP DOWN THE HILL. NOT BECAUSE OF THE DRIVING BUT LIKE HE SAID NO GUARD RAILS....

When we got back to the ranch, Jade said she wanted to show me one last room that we'd missed on the original tour. Keep in mind, her friends had been warning me Jade had something extra special planned for the encounter but would not say what it was. Apparently, she had made special arrangements for the first half of the party to be in the newly remodeled VIP suite. You know, the room where all the pics that were taken of Jade, Tallia, and Ruby Rae ? That one. :D WELL DESERVED.

This is the point where the doors close and I won't go into great detail. Though I do want to say Jade was exactly what I needed in a first time lover. She was gentle, she was patient, while my inexperience almost certainly gave her plenty of opportunity: she never criticized, never allowed me to criticize myself either. Encouraging words are the only ones allowed to be said in her parties. She really gave me her full effort and it was the best night of my life. IT WAS A HONOR FOR ME AS YOU KNOW. YOU WERE YOUR SELF AND I WAS MY SELF.... NO SHIELDS.

Two general details that speak to Jade's technical skills as a courtesan are worth noting. Long before the party Jade had warned me that for older v's there are two scenarios that seem to play out more often than not. In either case she'd advised me “Don't panic, just relax, lock your eyes on me and I promise I will get us through it”. So when one of them did occur, that's exactly how it played out. She did as promised and we accomplished what we had come there for. Second, within all of 2 mins Jade found the reason my prior attempts at sex had been physically painful. I was using too small of a condom. The right size and it went from something to be endured to a fun experience.

Guys I would say that those are two pretty solid arguments for making your first time, one with a pro. No one ever really teaches us this stuff, there is no official manual, and how would a doctor diagnosis that ? Difficult to imagine that you'd leave the bedroom feeling good about your libido, or that your partner doesn't think you've got a weak one. That's often where the depression started with me, seriously.

One last thing on the party. To celebrate, Jade and I went for a soak in the outside hot-tub, as we were sitting down, we looked up just in time to see a shooting star on a clear cloudless night. Talk about a good omen to have, in a span of 24 hrs full of them.

Jade and I spent the rest of the night helping me make-up for years of lost time, and trying to turn back the clock. And while no human can turn back the clock, we made the clock no longer matter. In doing that, Jade succeeded in helping me remove all the pain, hurt, and regret that goes with having to wait till you're 1.5 months shy of your 32nd birthday to experience intimacy. Those of you who saw me the next day, if you're wondering why I was walking around teary eyed and staring into the sky, well now you know.

You see, from that night on I have become glad things turned out the way they did, because it allowed me to give away the V to a dear friend, to someone who actually appreciates having it, someone who made me feel not only respected but desired, appreciated and wanted. She deserved it far more than the partners I'd made my previous attempts with because she has respect for me.

Clearly it was important to her that my first intimate encounter with a woman be very special and clearly Jade succeeded. It was the greatest night of my life.

Did we make a miracle happen that night ? No, but we were part of one. Miracles are those little breaks you get that lead to big things. Like Jade having an open booking for Thursday and me getting a cheap flight for Wednesday.

What I'm saying Jade, is we don't make miracles happen, but we were a part of one, we were a part of one TOGETHER !!

Thank you Jade for this wonderful thing you have done for me, thank you so much for helping me turn a painful negative in my life, into a joyful positive.

Thank you for sharing this miracle with me.

I HAVE TO THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING THAT I WOULD BE THE ONE TO MAKE YOU FEEL ONE MILLION BUCKS. I HAVE TO SAY THAT I GOT A LITTLE NERVOUS WHEN YOU GOT HERE. ALL I WANT WAS FOR YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL HERE AND LEAVE WITH GOOD THOUGHTS. THIS WAS JUST A INITIATION FOR A LONG SEX LIFE TO COME. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE WELCOMED HERE BY ME AND WHOM EVEN YOU WANT T O MEET. AND REMEMBER. HERE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FUN PLACE NOT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. WE DO WANT YOU TO COME BACK BUT TO ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE AND NO TO BE A SLAVE OF THE RANCH. I WISH YOU GREAT LUCK IN ANYTHING IN YOUR AND JUST REMEMBER. BEING YOUR SELF IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO BE. IF DOESN'T WORK IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME THE CHANCE TO SHOW YOU HOW IT IS TO BE INTIMATE ALL THE WAY WITH A WOMAN. AND THANK YOU FOR MY V CERTIFICATE. I LOVED IT!!!!

TRULY YOURS, [​IMG]

JADE CAPRI

9. Thanks very much CasanovasShadow. Spoken like the true gentleman you are. I agree, Jade's very deserving of her reputation and her success.

On top of everything, frankly if she is the hardest working lady out there. If she's not taking appointments, she's out on the boards and internet trying to drum up business and if she's not doing one of the other she's probably sleeping and I'm told she doesn't sleep that much.

10. You're quite welcome Jade, I'm glad you appreciated both the metaphorical V-Card and the literal V-Card. Everything I wrote on there was most heart felt. If you needed a souvenir of your ranch career, hopefully that counts as one you keep for years to come.

Guys, I'd long joked with Jade that my "V-Card" would come framed. I really did type up a V-Card, put it in a little frame, and presented it to her at the end of our party.

Oh, I have to add this. Keep in mind that I am a very proud alumni of THE Ohio State University and really make no attempt to hide that. ANYhow, the party was thursday night/friday morning. My flight didn't leave till 7am Sat morning, so I hung around till pretty late friday night.

That night a group of guys came in, maybe age range late 30's-mid 40's. Looked like old fraternity brothers, good guys just out to joke and flirt with the ladies. WISCONSIN Alumni and proud they are.

We're all sitting outside in that new patio of the LRN when one gets the bright idea to start going around the group asking everyone when they lost their virginity. My turn keeps getting closer and closer and thus far no one had much of a story to tell. I'm sitting by Jade and she keeps looking over asking "you gonna say ? you gonna say ?". I wasn't going to because of my modesty but the thought comes to mind "Wisconsin, the temporary Michigan. HELL YES I be saying".

My turn comes and I just belt out "Gave away the V in the LRN VIP" and about a half dozen drinks spill as ladies jump up to give me high fives !! That's right Badger Boys, new coach and new man in town. We say new rules, "badgers loose every time". LOL !!

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Isn't it? He put so much thought on it. Nice that you were waiting to hear. You are special too. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

He should be a writer. I wonder what kind histories he would talk about it.
    Good surprise that you have being checking me out [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you for making a exception for this one Surfer. He is a good person and deserve the best, all the extra hours of work for the whole spring and summer had to pay off. I am happy that we could reach his expectations.

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

t h a n k y o u!!!! That was really nice!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

he was great!!
    the party was really enjoyable. Mike know a trick or two :twisted:
    Thank you so much Casanova! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

17. What a review!

In the short time I have gotten to know Jade,she truly is an amazing person!

Hope I get to meet her soon! :)

18. Thanks Cass

19. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

We haven't communicated at all... but yeah, is true, I have been checking you out :oops:

20. Thanks Jade and I'd do it all again without hesitation. I just wouldn't start planning until 1-2 months out. 5.5 months of planning and waiting was way too long and the last two months my mind was coming undone at the seams !!

Let me be clear on this young lady. You more than EXCEEDED my expectations. My man gear was worn out for a week and the limp I had, I considered a badge of honor LOL !!

21. I'm not sure what Jade's "essence" is, she's got pretty diverse interests and tastes. But if you want to know what Jade is about, this observation I made the following day is about as close as I can get to figuring out what makes the lady tick.

Its not that Jade cares so much about clients as much as it is that Jade just plain cares about people !! This I derive not from how she treated me but how I seen her treat other people. I hung around the LRN pretty much all the next day, though our party ended after breakfast.

In a business where the ladies are essentially in competition with each other, I saw her spend 45 mins of her time helping one of the younger ladies develop ideas on how to promote herself. I saw guys drive from Northern California just to show her pictures of the latest events in their lives and sit in the parlor talking about life with her as she ignored the bells and associated paydays and enthusiastically discussed the photos.

While she's pretty modest about her own accomplishments and abilities, get her talking about the LRN staff and she'll brag about them for hours !! Its pretty hard to fake that sort of personality, pretty hard to fake that kind of genuine kindness.

She's just wired that way and couldn't be anything other than who she is.

So throw out the fact that she was my "First" read those observations and you'll see why Jade would still be someone whom I have great respect for and someone whom I am very proud to call my friend.

Then, reread this,keeping in mind that she was my first. NOW I'm sure you'll understand that I feel I could not have picked better and why I'm so happy she agreed to be my first time partner.

Kind of hard to regret giving the V away to a greatly admired friend and I'll always look back on that night with much happiness and the satisfaction that we done good.

There will be many other women after her and in fact she's even helped me pick out one or two ! Can't party with the same girl twice in a row or I'll develop a crush, though Jade and I will party again, hopefully a year from now. At that point, I hope to reevaluate the role the ranches play in my life as a circle will be complete.

Hey, even Jade has said she won't be in this business forever.

But Jade will always have a special place in my heart because of this. Remember that bag of hurts and pain I carried around, only a special lady whose personality matched so well with my own could have helped get rid of that. It doesn't come off easily or willingly but sure enough it came off along with the "Virgin-tag".

We had a little funeral and buried it beneath the hot tub. To help me achieve that kind of success and liberate me from that kind of pain, takes a special lady and I'm glad I found such a special lady in Jade Capri.

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

This is what makes me feel so good about the place I picked to work on. If wasn't for here I would never had met Mike or anyone for this matter. Everything you write about me is so nice!!! I am speechless!!! Such wonderful words. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this Mike. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Just to be clear to those who might not understand. Be assured at the age of 32, a college degree, and a military veteran, I'm not a love sick puppy who has confused the relationship. Jade's life is going in one direction and mine in a very different direction.

Nor is Jade exploiting a lonely guy with no self esteem (see military veteran, that gives me plenty). In fact this was something we discussed early on because my worst fear going into this situation was developing a crush.

I think valuing our friendship has made that a far easier thing to avoid than I had anticipated. That's all it can be but she's such a loyal friend, that that's enough for me. Whose to say if we ever went steady that things would become more complicated and stressful ? Maybe, maybe not but why risk it when I like this situation just fine ?

With that said, Jade to respond to your post I'll you three words you often said to me during this process: "You deserve it".

24. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Mike,

I know you've had your difficulties, but I think that if there is any review that is require reading for any V that is contemplating taking the next step and experience intimacy, this would be it.

Jade is indeed an amazing person, but you also managed to convey several worthy points of what to expect from courtesans at any of the Ranches: a journey where there is no intimidation, no judgment, plenty of patience and is very much the definition of true companionship.

Hopefully your review will allay fears and prompt potential visitors to realize that every visit is about you, your needs, and what can be done to make your visit a memorable, lifetime experience.

Sometimes the girls themselves don't realize how deeply they touch people just with their kindness and thoughtfulness, let alone through the passion they provide.

Great review, and congratulations on having such a rewarding experience with someone as personally immaculate and as warm and friendly as Jade :)

Yer CDN pal,

Nick in T.O. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

25. Thanks Torontoral and FYI I asked around about you while I was there. Survey says Torontoral has a reputation for being a very kind gentleman to the ladies. So your comments really do mean a lot to me given your impressive credentials.

I definitely agree with you on everything you've said in terms of what a client can look forward to from a visit to the ranches and I think even the ladies would agree that the client should expect the lady to be sensitive to a newbie's nervousness and expect an experience free of judgement and intimidation.

At the risk of sounding egotistical I feel one thing should not be lost in everything you said. I worked my tail off to treat Jade with respect, show her appreciation, and make the time leading-up to our date fun and full of laughs.

While I didn't do so in order to manipulate her, in hindsight I do feel that how I treated her, played at least a small part in her wanting to put so much effort into giving me one amazingly wonderful party.

So I would advise newbies to keep in mind that it is just human nature that it is easier for a person to be nice to people who treat them nicely. Use manners, have respect, take care of the lady and I guarantee she will take good care of you. Being a "nice guy" goes a long way with the women at the ranches.

Besides, we're guys. Its in our nature to want to make the ladies smile and have a good time !! So if for no other reason than that, it will almost certainly add to your enjoyment.

Hope this doesn't come across as egotistical. It was easy to want to work hard to try to treat Jade well because she is such an awesome person.

Thanks again for your comments Torontoral. They meant a great deal to me.

26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Mike and Torontoral, it's so great that two intelligent man are discussing this subject. Al the posting here are so much fun but also informative for people that are just reading. You help us passing a message that otherwise would not be said.

I also enjoy reading all it's said about me. You all put it in such a nice way that I have to stop and think.... Wow!!! would I ever hear it all if I wasn't here? Maybe... but not all together. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

27. I know regardless of what you do, be it this line of work or something completely different entirely, so long as you stay true to who you are Jade and don't let your success go to your head, people will ALWAYS have lots of good things to say about you. I know this because of the kind and caring way you treat people and your determination to do what is right and ethical.

That's something that I truly respect about you and I know it will serve you well in your endeavors both at and outside the ranches. So please never lose that and take care to not change in that regard !!

I know this. Had it not been for you, and your willingness to make yourself vulnerable by building such a close friendship with me, I would almost certainly still be a virgin. Because for as badly as I wanted to change that, I was so scared I would have pulled a no call no show. However, friendship, real friendship means not letting each other down.

While this was something I had to do for myself, it was my commitment to our friendship that got me in the door. The way I see life; you simply do not cut and run on your friends and you don't leave them twisting in the wind. So after three months of getting to know each other over the message boards and phone, I was not about to hurt your feelings by not showing up.

Once I got in there, I know I have enough self respect that had I not wanted to go through with it, I would not have. After all, you had made pretty clear long before, it was okay to change my mind at anytime and that if I did, you would respect my decision. Once I got in that door and met all the friendly and understanding ladies of the LRN and eventually did get my whits about me, I asked myself if I was sure and decided I definitely wanted to go through with it.

Even now, nearly a month after the event, I often think back to what was a very magical night for me and smile. Jade, I am just so grateful it is hard to put into words. I do not think even I fully comprehended just how much, "never having known the company of a woman" was hurting me, or never knowing what it was like to be in the presence of a woman who actually respected me.

Our experience taught me that while sex is to be respected, it is not something that should be feared. I'd known from personal experience that it can be painful both physically and emotionally. However, you taught me that it doesn't have to be that way.

Given some of the personal demons I've fought in my past, this experience was very much a healing process for me. It has given me great relief to know that sex doesn't not have to be stressful. Because of you, I learned that sex can be a wonderful thing. In fact it can be a wonderful, fun and amazing thing.

Most importantly Jade; you taught me that there are women out there who do respect men as much as I respect women. So I need not give-up on them. It is very clear to me that my life is better off for it.

Now there will almost certainly be other women and adventures. After all, I have a whole lot more curiosities about carnal activities that I want to explore and I think for now the ranches are the best outlet for that. However, our night together is something I will always remember, its a memory I will always cherish.

Most especially, what you taught me and what you showed me about women and intimacy are things I will forever be grateful to you for.

Thanks again,

Your friend Mike

28. Thank you for sharing your story, Mike. It may not have been easy for you to tell your story so openly. For me that would have been difficult. So thanks for sharing. You give me hope. I too am an older V. In fact, at 45 I may be the oldest. It's amazing you had such a good experience. If only all older V's could do be so lucky.

29. Thanks !! I really appreciate it as it was my intention that this might help some people. However, you never know if you're doing any good unless someone says something.

Whether you party with Jade or any of the other ladies, just make sure you are comfortable with whomever it is and if you decide to keep your man card, do not feel bad about that either.

I have only partied with Jade so far but I have gotten to know many of the other women very well both in person and through the message boards.

So I am confident in saying that so far as the ranches are concerned, you'll almost certainly be in good hands with whomever you choose !!

Best of luck to you in your decision, feel free to pm me if I can be of any further assistance, and thanks again !

Mike

30. Thanks AJ and I know you're in good company there. There are so many women at the LRN whom I think as highly of as Jade, several of whom I consider to be close personal friends (not romantically per say though), the reason I booked with her over them was purely a matter of chemistry. We just clicked, you could say.

So your at the right place to learn the business from ladies who do business the right way (pun unintended).

I'd just caution any new lady who pursues the "v's" to understand that usually we got self esteem issues and the older they are it seems the more intense those issues are. So if you do book them, use the way Jade did things here as an example of the right way to handle those clients.

We all try to act confident and unflappable as that's our American Culture expects from a man, but don't be fooled. If there is one weak spot we've got, its what happens in the bedroom. You can really crush a man's self image of himself in there. At the same time, I'm not exaggerating when I say you could seriously play a key role in changing his life for the better by helping him build that confidence or regain that confidence he lost or never had.

I was just telling someone the other day, I'm just SO GRATEFUL I partnered with a lady who took that trust so seriously, took my hand and refused to let me fall. I'm still amazed at how lucky I was to partner who was so caring and compassionate at a time and in an endeavor where I desperately needed both.

For me Jade Capri was the Right Woman at the Right Time in my life and I'm a very blessed man for it.

31. Likewise, I hope you found your visit as helpful in finding whatever it is you were looking for. Next time I'm in town I'll let you know but unfortunately my situation is rather "dynamic" right now.

I was telling Jade the other week. Life is really kicking the hell out of me right now but it has been a bit easier to take because I no longer have the weight of that V Tag hanging around my neck, giving me one more thing to feel like a failure for.

The bleeping thing was hurting me much worse than I realized. Admittedly, I tend to wear my emotions on my shirt sleeve and take things a lot harder than most people. So I'd caution anyone reading this to realize everyone is different.

I'm glad I was able to help you my friend. I had two intentions when I wrote the original article. To show some appreciation to Jade and to help the next guy who was struggling with similar issues over the obstacle. But you never know if you were successful in that unless someone tells you. So thank you for sharing and again I'm very glad I was able to help.

I wish you well,

OSU Mike

32. Very in depth and good review! I'm so glad that you picked Jade to take your V card. She is wonderful and we hope to see again soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. Whenever it is, will not be soon enough for me ! I just decided that dating really isn't in the cards for me for at least the foreseeable future. One night of fun and passion does not an expert make, even if my teacher was the famous Jade Capri.

BESIDES, in all the fun and games leading up to my eventual visit to the LRN, I got to know several of you ladies quite well, see the great learning potential in making future visits, as well as the chance to explore some things in a safe environment with people who know what they are doing.

I realized I dearly want to make at least a few more visits before retiring from my exploration of the ranches. Some of the current events of my real life are part of my efforts to find a way to make that happen. I just gotta hang tough for a while and let things play out before I can make solid plans.

Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the crew when that day comes. Until that day, be well my friend.

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I truly believe on that Mike. Always stay true to yourself. And don't worry. That is what is going to happen. Although here is a temporary stay for me I want to make it the best for me and for everyone that choose to spend time with me.
    I know you wouldn't be a no show but I also want to thank Kelf for helping you with some of your uncertainties.
    I haven't being on this thread on a while and look at you. Making all this extraordinary changes in your life. I hope you still smiling about our time together. Now you have more friends and more ladies that intrigue you. And that is fantastic!
    You are open you horizons for woman.
    Like anything being intimate with someone is what you make of it. Sometimes will be mind blowing and sometimes may be good. But we all learn and take something with us.
    Never settle for less than you deserve. It's only fair that you get the respect you put out there.

Good luck on your adventures in life and I hope our path cross again soon.

Your Friend, [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jade

35. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Excellent review, Mike! And, I think it is a testament to Jade's character that you've stuck around on the boards and continued to contribute and support her. She is a very special lady! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]