Courtesans You Miss?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by trekkielawyer, Aug 5, 2017.

1. There are few others I can think of. That I miss being around and partying with. Jordan Soprano & Jayla Conrad & Cami Parker & Monica Monroe & Kendra Summers.
    Then of course there is @chanel
    Reason I say Chanel baby. It is like Paris Envy when girls leave her she changes. Well Chanel changed to a good girl. I want her unleashed again back when it was fun with Barbie & Chanel & Six & Kimber around karaoke doing shots & body shots & dancing around.

2. This is an amazing thread I have always wanted to meet Ivy mae I wish she was still around

joe carbols likes this.
  3. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

My choices are

Sarah James from Sagebrush. Great snow boarder
    Catrina Costa from LRN
    Shelby Starr from LRN and Sagebrush
    Sable Renae from sagebrush and Kit Kat
    Jessica Johnson from MLBR
    Mia Moon from Sagebrush
    Brooklyn Moore from LRS
    Felony from MLBR
    Bella Divinity from Kit Kat.
    Amelia Heart from Kit Kat
    Jade Capri from LRN

Just to name a few.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  4. Corynn Conrad and Staci Valentine were lots of fun to visit at Love Ranch way back when :)

origlegman likes this.
  5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I still dearly miss Mixie Rose and Mona Lisa. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

6. Mona Lisa, Kimber Rae and Maya Love!

7. Vixen
    Chat with Me

Vixen Well-Known Member

I miss chase & six!! My friends...

origlegman likes this.
  8. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

The very first lady I ever had a party with at the ranch....Ana Suvari!

origlegman and thunderstorm like this.
  9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I really miss Chase and Six too! They were both beautiful and lots of fun. ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Vixen likes this.
  10. Boni Foxx was a fun gal to party with and a sweetheart to know. :)

11. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

There's a few,but Isabella Soprano is one I really would've liked to have partied with. But,truthfully,all the girls I've chatted with are so beautiful and sweet. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

IMG_20190415_125532.jpg I miss Aspen North. I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet and party with her twice.

origlegman likes this.
  13. It was a few years back, and she only did one tour, Sarai Safari I just loved how she was gung-ho for new adventures. I hope she is doing well and has great memories of her brief stay with us :)

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I’m missing Anita Bianchi and Aspen North, two very beautiful and enchanting women. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  15. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

I'm missing Jade Capri, Farrah Banks, and Casey Cross.

Curtis H. likes this.
  16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]I really miss Faith Ann and Casey Cross, two stunning women and always so much fun.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Curtis H. and jaxdrummer76 like this.
  17. I always like Sybill Stallone ! She was pretty cool and gorgeous !

18. Hollywood was a fun girl to hang out with :)

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  19. There are a handful already mentioned in the thread but I haven't seen Dani James' name mentioned. She was a great girl! Sweet, funny and had an amazing voice.

20. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I miss:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens
    Karina Love
    Sindy Sky
    Shelby Star

joe carbols likes this.
  22. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Great selection @cumishaamado I have to agree 110% on
    Bryce
    Shelby
    Sindy Sky

I never met Karina, but I will never ever forget Bryce and our two girl encounters with you and Bryce. Bryce has always been super pleasant to me and our solo encounters were outstanding

origlegman likes this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!! Maybe someday, @BryceStevens will return.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. I hope she does! I like her a lot :)

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Me too!!! I was the one to suggest she came her to work for Dennis.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I always miss and still think about Angelina Sparks my heart always skipped a beat when she walked into the room

origlegman likes this.
  28. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I miss Brooklyn Moore. She’s retiring from the brothel scene this month.

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  29. Geez, I just wrote an email to @BryceStevens and how I find out she's gone???? Color me disappointed

david006 likes this.
  30. I miss Lana West and Casey Cross. I got to party with Lana but only got to meet Casey. I hope that both ladies are doing wonderful with their lives. And that they are happy and healthy.

31. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

CJX, Jade Capri, Chloe Daniels, Ms. Jill, Vivianna Leigh, Lydia Faithfull...….some great memories [smilie=happy.gif]

John N Ga and origlegman like this.
  32. iigreatoneii
    Chat with Me

iigreatoneii Well-Known Member

This is an easy one for me, of the ladies I'v had the pleasure of partying with:

Minnie Bea, Minnie Bea, Minnie Bea, Minnie Bea, Minnie Bea, Minnie Bea, Minnie Bea, Minnie Bea, Minnie Bea, Minnie Bea, Minnie Bea, Minnie Bea and did I say Minnie Bea? Yep, I miss her so much!

Others I partied with that I miss are Barbie Girl, Cami Parker, and Chloe Daniels.

Of those who I have met but never had the opportunity to party with before they left:

Brooke Taylor

Those who I never had the opportunity to meet before they left:

Hannah Fetish, Ophelia Bee, Aspen North and Jordan Soprano

Then of course, the one who I wanted to see but was too young to visit the brothels:

Isabella Soprano

She's the reason I visited the brothels in the first place though after watching her on Cathouse during High School.

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  33. Valarie Faye,Bishop Nobel,Hannah Fetish,Aspen North,Aisha Shad, Dolly Hart,Cee Mia and Brooklyn Moore

iigreatoneii likes this.
  34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I really miss Chase Logan and Mixie Rose. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Not a working girl but I misss Redlight London an Amazing dancer and lady at the strip club

origlegman likes this.