Courtesans You Miss?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by trekkielawyer, Aug 5, 2017.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I’m missing Six Shades. She is a terrific woman.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I will always carry a soft spot in my heart for Mona Lisa and Phoenix James. I miss them dearly.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

John N Ga likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

4. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe, thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! I'm going to miss @KathrynWolfe too when she ends her Summer Tour.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Rockports Well-Known Member

I never partied with Chloe Daniels but still wish I had.... she was the star of Bunny Ranch 2! But I did party with her cousin (was her name Kalli Morgan?).

FumbleNutts likes this.
  8. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Great post FN!! Never met Lydia, but I partied many times with the other ladies you listed!!! Exceptional ladies...for sure!!

FumbleNutts likes this.
  9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I’m missing Chase Logan. She is a wonderful woman. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JBear for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I miss Kathryn Wolfe, she’s simply a wonderful and enchanting woman. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

MaryLynn likes this.
  13. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

MaryLynn Well-Known Member

I miss @KathrynWolfe, too @origlegman!

origlegman likes this.
  14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I’ve always been a Great admirer of your great taste Mary Lynn! ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MaryLynn likes this.
  15. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

So,most of the time when girls leave the ranch do they just disappear,or do some of them still keep in touch?

MaryLynn likes this.
  16. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

Hi @Bruce75,
    Sometimes girls leave the ranch and just disappear and sometimes we make friends and stay in touch!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif],
    Mary Lynn

Bruce75 likes this.
  17. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

I miss Bunny Love. She was a wonderful lady.

18. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

It's so much cooler(I think)when they keep in touch. It shows that they really liked working there and liked the people they worked with. It was special for them.

MaryLynn likes this.
  19. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

There are a few I wish I could have partied with but missed my chance.

River Song and Desert Rose spring to mind.

20. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

Yes, @Bruce75, it is always cool to make friends, but much like everybody else in any other work environment, we don't all always get along, but those of us who do make friends really enjoy and appreciate the honesty and support we gain from each other as fellow sex workers.

Bruce75 likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JerryVestal for liking my post!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  22. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I also regret missing out on Draven Star. :(

joe carbols likes this.
  23. Misty Matrix and Brook Taylor - would have loved to party with them. My biggest ranch regret however ... was chatting with Dennis at the Memorial Day BBQ back in 2015 or so and he offered me one of the VIP suites for the afternoon / evening. Sadly, I had a early AM flight (Mon meetings) - I should have called in sick... LOL

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif] Today I’m really missing Audrey Noelle and Madeleine Rose. I hope both of them are doing very well![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. geraldharris and joe carbols like this.
  26. I miss Audrey Noelle too. :):):):):)

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I heard Amelia Heart has retired from the business and managing a Furniture Store unless she came back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joe carbols likes this.
  28. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

You're very welcome Sweetheart! I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years as well!!! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

I miss Jade Capri, Kimberly Love, and Katrina Marie:(

origlegman and John N Ga like this.
  30. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the update @cumishaamado. As luck would have it Amelia aka Aubrey reached out to me earlier this week to let me know she is back in action.

she was an awesome little sister way back when. I do have to say her smile is beautiful after she started using Smile Direct Club.

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  31. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

32. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Lingua Frenulum for the update. As luck would have it she contacted me on Sunday ( we had a wonderful chat) and she is back in action. I doubt I will ever see her again. But.... she is a very sweet person and has a beautiful smile

33. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I’ve always had a wonderful time with @Draven Star back in 2018. You gotta love a pretty gal that likes Reverend Horton Heat and Nightwish and Rammstein and Aventasia and Gravworm. I just loved sharing playlists with her

Old Nick likes this.
  34. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

I really miss Casey cross :( she was so adorable and fun

origlegman likes this.
  35. geraldharris
    Chat with Me

geraldharris Well-Known Member

I miss Tamela Lee from the Moonlite Bunny Ranch. I wonder what happened to her? BL9ZX_rCUAIgw5J.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

origlegman and John N Ga like this.