Courtesans You Miss?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by trekkielawyer, Aug 5, 2017.

1. There was also 2 others at LRV were short timers. I remember them cause @ParisEnvy & Lady Aries & Dani and the 2 of them would empty my pockets and we throw the change on floor. I know 1 was the feisty red head Quinn Patrick. The other was Penny something I think. I will have to talk to Aries or Paris to ask if that was right.

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  2. Honestly I was at Sagebrush for years I miss Bailey Paige, Roxy Gold since I'm not at Sagebrush I miss these 2 girls a lot, last Melissa Kiss no longer there or at Alien Cathouse, I was also at LRN I miss Sindy Sky & Shelby Star. Now I'm at LRV and I'm missing Paris Envy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrooklynMoore and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  3. I can't forget about Caressa Kisses from Bunny Ranch I miss her as well. She is such a sweetheart and very loving, fun, and really beautiful inside and out. I love you Caressa Kisses and I truly miss you!!!

4. We miss you too, Destini! You brought a lot of awesomeness to the Sagebrush! :)

BrooklynMoore and destinistarr like this.

5. Lol... hehe it's good to hear from you Foxy Roxy

6. You are never far from my thoughts sweetie ;)

BrooklynMoore and destinistarr like this.
  7. Bunny Ranch= Brooke Taylor & Amy Page & Barbie Girl & Jordan Soprano & Jayla Conrad & Courtney Cross & Chance Cuddles
    Love Ranch= Crystal Jon & Corynn Conrad & Cherry Bang & Taylor Lee & Malika Elizabeth & Mackenzie Miller
    Sage= Sahara Sin & Nikki & Alexis Fire & Kylie Leve & Ava Grace even the obnoxious Carmen Sage
    Vegas= Lady Aries & Ivy Mae & Monica Monroe

8. Currently my list consist of exotic dancers in my current sour east location spanning the Carolina's and Georgia

I'm looking forward once I move out to Nevada in the next few years to develop these kinds of relationship to have memories to reflect on beautiful moments with amazing provider's

The kick off for me will be July 2018.

9. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

I miss so many ladies have gone on down the road the list is too long to put down here.....but I think of them and wish them much love and grace in theirlives where ever they may be.

10. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

I agree, you should act on your desires for the ladies while you can guys!

BrooklynMoore and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  11. Yes Jaxdrummer you are absolutely right have her Twitter

jaxdrummer76 likes this.
  12. I miss brandi love, bunny love, kitti minx, knowme. I still miss my girls down here that started at Love Ranch Vegas, before they went up North. I still think about these ladies. I was so close to them and got to know them. These ladies are fun to be around. Oh I met Caressa Kiss on Dec 16th 2016 when Dennis came down a week before Christmas and he had all the presents spread out on the pool table and gave us an 25 dollar gift card paper at the time. Yes I still remember that one date. She was so sweet. I can even tell you what Caressa kiss had on that night. A beautiful white dress and white cowgirl hat, think she was wearing cowgirl boots.

Miss @TiaraTae @AishaShah @Chloe Love @Sienna Storm these are wonderful ladies.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2018
    Broadhildt likes this.
  13. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Brooklyn: You could pack your bags , and get transferred up north!

14. I MISS YOU THE MOST!!!!! AND I LOVE YOU

geraldharris and BrooklynMoore like this.
  15. In 2 years hope you still be around love[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @geraldharris for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

geraldharris likes this.
  17. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I’m not sure I really miss anyone, as I’m just getting back into the scene. I kinda miss Riley Zane. I still chat with her on Twitter on occasion. She’s at Chicken Ranch now.

18. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

Casey cross and jade Capri, leena lovely

Lake Show and origlegman like this.
  19. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

I miss Lana West. I partied with her during Memorial day weekend.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  20. I'd say Alex Page. I was interested awhile back and emailed her awhile back but guess she doesn't work at the Bunny ranch anymore.

21. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

I miss Casey Cross! She was such a beautiful little bundle of sunshine and positivity
    ANd I miss Lexie James who became my best friend

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I need to add Anita Bianchi, Jade Capri, Karina Love, Casey Cross, Natalia Qing and Chase Logan to my list. All wonderful and dearly missed women! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    Broadhildt and Lake Show like this.
  23. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

Is Casey gone for good? ........................................................................

24. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

I don’t know I just know one day she was off the boards and no more in line ups. I would see her once/yr last time she wasn’t there :(

25. iigreatoneii
    Chat with Me

iigreatoneii Well-Known Member

Those I partied with and miss:

Barbie Girl (looked like a girl I had a huge crush on in high school, but knew she was out of my league so never acted on it)
    Chloe Daniels
    Cami Parker

Those I wish I could’ve partied with;

Isabella Soprano (wasn’t old enough to visit before she left but was my all time favorite on Cathouse)
    Brooke Taylor (saw her sitting in the parlor after a party of mine but never got to meet her)
    Bunny Love (never got to meet or see her in person)
    Jordan Soprano (I visited the ranch not knowing she was in her room and available while I visited, but found out after returning home)
    Lexie James (always wanted to meet and party with her, but every time I’d be in the area, she was not touring. I thought I had the chance this September but she retired in July.)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  26. My Broncos buddy, Ivy Mae :-( :-( :-(

27. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Rockports Well-Known Member

It’s been a long time since I’ve posted, but going back to the ranches this week brought back lots of memories. There are so many new faces now!

I miss Anna Suvari, Natalia Qing and Courtney Cross the most. I wish there was a way to know how they’re doing, as I really wish them lots of happiness and success in their lives. They have a place in my heart.

28. I miss Jade Capri, these boards aren’t the same without her :)

29. Rockports
    Chat with Me

That’s true, and plus she had a warm, welcoming personality. She’s partly why I felt at home at the Love Ranch.

30. Wow, so many courtesans to remember. I know I'm bound to forget more than a couple. Never had a party at the ranches, but I've always been curious.

Jill Chandler
    Jade Capri
    Chloe Daniels
    Tamela Lee
    Danica Day
    Max
    Anna Suvari
    Cheyenne Capri

31. Wrong answer, I couldn't I already discuss this with someone up north. In 2yrs though

32. Wow where do I start.
    Caressa Kisses & Brooke Taylor & Barbie Girl & Amy Page & Courtney Cross & Paris Envy & Ivy Mae & Cherry Bang & Corynn Conrad & Crystal Jon & Taylor Lee & Jade Capri & Sahara Sin & Know Me

33. I can tell ya about Courtney and few others. But only in private not on main. I will say this. She is around and well know in Adult Business now. Ya can see her at AVN's & EXXXotica. In fact she will be at EXXXotica Chicago IL & Miami FL & Portland OR coming up.

34. Rockports
    Chat with Me

I’m glad to hear Courtney Cross is doing well. I would love to party with her again!

35. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Years ago when the Cathouse series was on HBO, they ran an episode with Chantel Lace, and she mentioned that up until that point, she’d never booked a sex party and really wanted to. Im looking at her thinking that I would definitely have sex with her. She’s long gone now. I wish I’d been able to party with her.