Blonde Jokes

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Feb 18, 2009.

1. I love blonde jokes even though I am a blonde!!!! Some of them are funny!!!

2. Hey Dennis its Pamela Hearts Johnsons maybe its because Im blonde but I really thought that's how one makes cookies LMAO
    only kidding

3. hahah omg!!

4. Did you hear about the blonde virgin who wasn't upset about losing her cherry?
    She figured she could always get a new one, since she still had the box it came in.

5. Ah ha cute :p

6. A blonde comes home from a day of shopping and discovers that her house is on fire, so she calls the fire department on her cell phone.
    "Please state the nature of your emergency," says the operator.
    "Help! My house is on fire!" the blonde replies.
    "Okay, where do you live?"
    "In a house you silly billy!" the blonde replies.
    "No,no! How do we get there?" the operator asks fustratedly.
    "Duh! Big Red Truck!!"

:lol:

7. A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead all die. In order to get into heaven though, they must go up 100 steps, each containing a joke. The trick is that they must not laugh.

The brunette goes first and laughs at the first step and is sent to hell. The redhead goes next and makes it to the seventh step before she laughs.

Finally, it’s the blondes turn. She gets all the way to the 99th step before she laughs. God asks her, “You were so close, why did you laugh?” and she responds, “I just got the first joke!”

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

There was a blonde who found herself sitting next to a lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer just kept bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence. Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, and said every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he’d give her $50. The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepted.

The lawyer first asked, “What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?”

Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5. then the blonde asked, “What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?”

Well, the lawyer looked puzzled. He took several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blonde $50

The blonde put the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insisted, “What is the answer to your question?”

Without saying a word, the blonde handed him $5

8. LMAO - @ella - funniest Blonde joke ever !!!! You must have more !!!! [smilie=call me.gif]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Omg that's hilarious!

10. A blonde walked into a doctor's office with two burnt ears. The doctor asked her, "What happened to your ear?" The blonde replied, "I was ironing and the phone rang, so instead of picking up the phone, I picked up the iron and put it to my ear.
    Still not satisfied, the doctor asked, "Well, what happened to the other ear?"
    "The sucker called again!"

11. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Ouch!! I'm glad I'm only a dirty blonde. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. Three blondes walk into a building.....

You'd figure one of them would of seen it! Lol

Short n sweet haha

13. Lmao! The best kind

14. I've heard some good blonde jokes since I've been here.

15. Q: Did you hear about the blonde with a PhD in Psychology?
    A: She'll blow your mind, too.

16. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Oh Dennis you "crack" me up!!

Caressa

17. LOL:) :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [​IMG]

18. six
    Chat with Me

six Active Member

19. You love blondes, Dennis! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]