❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

Hi guys and thanks for all the likes can't wait till you all get here and visit me cuz I know some of you are love Astrid

tinker and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  2. "destinistarr, post: Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really glad you love it [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. "StacyPretty, post: Wow overbite? Do you mean speak out game??? That’s very nice of you to say if I may sarcastically say.

Was that the game you guys were playing. Oh ok thanks for corrected me tho:)

4. "AstridLulpeck, post: Hi guys and thanks for all the likes can't wait till you all get here and visit me cuz I know some of you are love Astrid

Its always a pleasure putting you on my Shout out lists [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Sorry for the messed up tho [smilie=be mine!.gif]

6. "Marlin Groce Jr, post: "StacyPretty, post: Wow overbite? Do you mean speak out game??? That’s very nice of you to say if I may sarcastically say.

Was that the game you guys were playing. Oh ok thanks for corrected me tho:)

I fixed it on my shout out list. from now on I will know what you ladies are doing game wise. You look Amazing on Live stream

7. JadeJasper, post: I think were the perfect match for that :3

Darn right you both are in my book[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Bobbi Besos!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Stacy Tyler!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Ava Carter!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Journie Lynn!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

15. Every one

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

16. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

It truly means a lot how you take the to recognize us

17. "OliviaGreen, post: It truly means a lot how you take the to recognize us [emoji181

Its always a pleasure especially hearing from you ladies who truly appreciate it

OliviaGreen likes this.

18. Thank you so much love !!!

[email protected]
    Twitter: HarleyMoon13

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  19. "HarleyMoon, post: Thank you so much love !!!

[email protected]

Your Welcome Gorgeous Schoolgirl Goddess

KathrynWolfe and HarleyMoon like this.

20. [email protected]

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  21. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar likes this.
  22. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

Wow WOW
    Thank u Big Al!!!

My very 1st individual Shout Out since I began in March.

Awww thanx sooo much sweetie!⭐️⭐️

BigAlbowski likes this.
  23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kathryn Wolfe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Journie Lynn!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  25. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Marilyn Baker!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Ava Carter!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Nina Bux!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!! A true simmering beauty!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and the ever enticing Kathryn Wolfe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

33. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe Well-Known Member

origlegman likes this.
  34. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe Well-Known Member

Nina is so lovely. Glad to have met her!

origlegman likes this.