❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abby Avery!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kathryn Wolfe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  4. Shout out to @Bobbi Besos for meeting me last night for my very first visit to the bunny ranch. Sitting in the lobby I felt awkward as all hell, uncomfortable, and the instinct to flee. Bobbi helped make my quick visit more comfortable, gave me a small tour, and had a good time of just great conversation. I look forward to future visits!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

5. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe Well-Known Member

Thank you... Always so thoughtful!
    Xo, Kathryn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Shout out to Cronus on his birthday !!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

8. Shout Out to the ladies following ladies of their Brothels

LRN's
    @destinistarr (Love your flower dress on live stream Lovely Jasmine Goddess. Love your Bio Video.)
    @OliviaGreen (Hope your doing well my Gorgeous Librarian/Officer Lover)
    @AstridLulpeck (Love interacting with you alot too)
    @JuniperJones ( Your looking Gorgeous as alway)
    @LusciousHazel (Looked Gorgeous in your Red dress on LRN live stream. Enjoy your break )
    @AuburnAroma (Please come back soon Miss that smile)
    @SandiBenks (Welcome Back Kink Sweetheart Great job as Hosts on LRN live stream)
    @Avery Asher (Congrats on being Lover on the month)
    @HoneyBare (Welcome Back Sweetie look that Gorgeous would have fainted seeing you):D
    @AngelaMacina (love your pics)
    @willowlove (Look Gorgeous on LRN live stream)
    @SashaBlue (Enjoy your break sweetie)
    @HarleyMoon (You look Gorgeous in your dress on live stream Schoolgirl Goddess)
    @ZariaBree (Best wishes for a great tour at LRN)
    @JadeMonroe (Great job as chat hostess on LRN live stream)

Kit Kt's
    @LexxxiStar (Look Gorgeous in your outfits come back soon Lexxxi Kitty)
    @JenniferLynn (Have fun on your break)
    @cumishaamado (Great job as Host on Kit Kat Live stream)
    @DaphneGaspard (looking Stunning on Kit Kat Live stream)
    @AjaMercury ( You look Amazing and did a Awesome job as chat hostess on kit kat live stream )
    @Marie Sinclair (Love seeing you dressed as a schoolgirl on Kit Kat live stream)
    @KlassyKay (Hope your doing well)
    @LilyPeach (Looking More and More Gorgeous in your pics and you look amazing on Live stream)
    @AriaQuinn (Great job as Chat hostess on Kit Kat Live Stream You did well with that speak out game)
    @StacyPretty (Hope your doing well)
    @KathrynWolfe (Welcome Back)
    @BrigidErotes (love your videos on youtube.)
    @MillieBrandt (Hope your doing well Millie Kitty)
    @ElizaWilde Awesome job with playing that game on live stream love your green dress)
    @RaquelRamirez (Look Gorgeous in your pics and videos in your pics love your pink rose dress you wore on kit kat live stream)
    @NinaBux ( Best wishes for a great tour at Kit Kat's. )
    @JournieLynn (Best wishes for a great tour at Kit Kat's Look Gorgeous in your pics)

SBR's
    @JadeJasper (Awesome chat as chat hostess on SBR live stream)
    @LayloniStroxxx (Always enjoyed watching you on live streams. Great job as hosts on SBR live stream)
    @Natasha Star (Hope you have a great week. Love your pics. Congratulations on being Starlet on the Month)
    @AbbyAvery (love your pics and seeing you on SBR live stream)
    @DesertRose (Hope to see back at SBR's soon.)
    @Tegan Hart (hope your doing well)
    @EllieMoore (Awesome job as chat hostess on SBR live stream look Stunning gorgeous as always)
    @ChloeCakes (Can't wait to see you on live streams again at SBR)
    @Jessica Riley (Have fun on your Break)
    @Delilah Rae (Look Amazing in your 2 piece lingerie set as ever. Welcome back sweetie)
    @KirstenSkye (love your pics and your videos
    @TiffanyHilton (Welcome back Chi town Goddess. Love your pics and your videos)
    @summersage ( Have fun on your Bday trip to Mexico. Happy Birthday Sweetie)
    @SophiaSparks Welcome to SBR's Look Gorgeous in your pics. Best wishes for a great tour at SBR)

BR's
    @harleylane (Great seeing you on BR live stream look Gorgeous as always)
    @MiaAmore (Glad your doing ok and you looked stunning gorgeous in your pics and videos on Media Erotica )
    @LaurenLively (have fun on Break back home in Texas)
    @RileyGrey (Miss seeing your pics of you)
    @randyryder (Great job as chat hostess on BR live stream look amazing as a genie)
    @Bobbi Besos (Look Amazing in your dress on live stream. Great job as chat hostess on BR's Live Stream)
    @MarilynBaker (Have fun on your break)
    @CocoBrantley Look Gorgeous in your dresses and outfits on Live streams Awesome job as chat hostess on Live stream)
    @CecilyRose (looking Gorgeous on your pics.)
    @BeccaBentley (you look Stunning Gorgeous in BR live stream)
    @AsiaFoxxx (you look amazing as always on live stream)
    @NicoletteDiamond (Hope you doing well)
    @AngeliqueRose (Welcome Back Gorgeous)
    @EliseGreene You look Beautiful in your Dress on live stream)
    @AliceLittle (Great job as hosts on BR live stream)
    @AlexMore (Welcome to BR's Best wishes on a great tour at BR's)

Welcome to BR's @SophiaSparks (SBR's) @AlexMore (BR's)
    Great job Ladies with your live streams as always. Funny,Entertaining and interested to learn what you ladies are about. Look forward to seeing another week of your live streams this coming week. Keep up the good work Starlets,Kitties,Lovers and Bunnies.

9. Yessss! Sophia Sparks at Sagebrush ranch hi this is my first tour ever!

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  10. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

Thank u

SophiaSparks and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  11. "KathrynWolfe, post: Thank u

Your Welcome Kathryn (PS love your poolside pics too)

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  12. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

Lovin’ ur . Thank you sweetheart!!!
    MmmEeooOW ⭐️⭐️

KathrynWolfe and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  13. "LexxxiStar, post: Lovin’ ur . Thank you sweetheart!!!
    MmmEeooOW ⭐️⭐️

Your Welcome [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Marilyn Baker!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Ava Carter!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Ellie Moore!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Nina Bux!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Journie Lynn!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kathryn Wolfe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  20. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

stacytyler likes this.
  21. I am doing well :). Definitely need to find more time to come on here and make all the posts :)

:D thanks. I love doing chat!

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  22. "JadeJasper, post: I am doing well :). Definitely need to find more time to come on here and make all the posts :)

:D thanks. I love doing chat!

Thats great to hear. Hope you have a great week

23. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

24. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, enchanting, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kathryn Wolfe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Desert Rose!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Marilyn Baker!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  28. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

Shout out right back at ya Al![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SophiaSparks and KathrynWolfe like this.
  29. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

Thank you again Origlegman for all your kind comments

30. AsiaFoxxx
    Chat with Me

AsiaFoxxx Asia Foxxx is back, leave your deposit today!

31. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Ava Carter likes this.
  32. And another shout out to @AstridLulpeck ! Thanks for chatting with me. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Asia Foxxx!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Stacy Tyler!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.