❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  2. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

I like replying back to you he he he

Curtis H. likes this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A special shout out to the beautiful, enchanting, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kathryn Wolfe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  4. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

how is your day going sweetie..?? 20190626_183504.jpg 20190626_183616.jpg 20190626_183510.jpg

5. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

These were taken today down the beach luv astrid

Curtis H. and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  6. What a beautiful place! My day is going great! Yours?

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!! A true simmering beauty!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Ava Carter!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Nina Bux!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and the ever enticing Kathryn Wolfe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  13. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Asia Foxxx!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
    KathrynWolfe likes this.
  15. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe Well-Known Member

Thank you for always being so thoughtful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

CaptainJJ likes this.
  17. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Glad u like it more coming lol 20190623_183712~3.jpg

Sharky, Curtis H. and CaptainJJ like this.
  18. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Stacy Tyler!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abby Avery!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Astrid Lulpeck!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Ava Carter!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Journie Lynn!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and the ever enticing Kathryn Wolfe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  25. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

26. Curtis H. likes this.
  27. You are welcome, pretty lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awe - thanks @BigAlbowski for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Alex More!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Nina Bux!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abby Avery!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

35. Shout Out to the ladies following ladies of their Brothels

LRN's
    @destinistarr (Love your outfit on live stream Lovely Jasmine Goddess.)
    @OliviaGreen (Hope your doing well my Gorgeous Librarian/Officer Lover)
    @AstridLulpeck (Love interacting with you alot too Love your Bio Video and You were a total Doll as chat hostess on LRN live stream)
    @JuniperJones ( Your looking Gorgeous as always on live stream love your outfit)
    @LusciousHazel (Hope you enjoyed your break can't wait to see you back on live streams )
    @AuburnAroma (Please come back soon Miss that smile)
    @SandiBenks (Great seeing you on live stream as always)
    @TiffanyHilton (Welcome back Chi town Goddess. Love your pics and your videos)
    @Avery Asher (Welcome back beautiful)
    @HoneyBare (hope to see you back at LRN soon)
    @AngelaMacina (love your pics and look Gorgeous on LRN live stream)
    @willowlove (Hope your doing well, Beautiful)
    @SashaBlue (Hope to see you back at LRN's soon)
    @HarleyMoon (Hope things are going wonderful for you on tour at LRN's)
    @JadeMonroe (You were awesome thanks for spanking Helena on LRN live stream for me)
    @PhoenixMoon (Best wishes to you on your tour at LRN's)
    @HelenaPrice ( You look Gorgeous in your dress and you were thee coolest and Naughtiest Host I ever seen Awesome Job I admire the way you can deliver a spanking and it take one too)

Kit Kt's
    @LexxxiStar (Look Gorgeous in your outfits come back soon Lexxxi Kitty)
    @JenniferLynn (Can't wait to see you back at Kit Kat's soon)
    @cumishaamado (Great job as Host on Kit Kat Live stream)
    @DaphneGaspard (looking Stunning on Kit Kat Live stream)
    @AjaMercury ( You look Amazing and did a Awesome job as chat hostess on kit kat live stream )
    @Marie Sinclair (Love seeing you dressed as a schoolgirl on Kit Kat live stream Welcome Back Gorgeous)
    @KlassyKay (Hope your doing well)
    @LilyPeach (Looking More and More Gorgeous in your pics and you look amazing on Live stream)
    @AriaQuinn (Great job as Chat hostess on Kit Kat Live Stream You did well with that speak out game)
    @StacyPretty (Hope your doing well)
    @KathrynWolfe (Welcome Back)
    @MillieBrandt (Hope your doing well Millie Kitty)
    @ElizaWilde (Hope to see you back on Kit Kat's soon
    @NinaBux ( Look forward to seeing you on Kit Kat live streams when you return from your break.)
    @CarlyJade (Best wishes to you on a Great tour at Kit Kat's)

SBR's
    @JadeJasper (Love your Video on Media Erotica)
    @LayloniStroxxx (Always enjoyed watching you on live streams.)
    @Natasha Star (Hope you have a great week. Love your pics. Congratulations on being Starlet on the Month)
    @AbbyAvery (love your pics and seeing you on SBR live stream Great job as Chat Hostess on SBR live stream)
    @DesertRose (Hope to see back at SBR's soon.)
    @Tegan Hart (hope your doing well Gorgeous
    @EllieMoore (Awesome job as chat hostess on SBR live stream look Stunning gorgeous as always)
    @ChloeCakes (Can't wait to see you on live streams again at SBR)
    @Jessica Riley (Have fun on your Break)
    @Delilah Rae (Look Amazing in your 2 piece lingerie set as ever. Welcome back sweetie)
    @KirstenSkye (love your pics and your videos
    @summersage ( Great seeing you back at SBR's Love your dress on live stream.)
    @SophiaSparks Welcome to SBR's Look Gorgeous in your pics. Best wishes for a great tour at SBR)
    @Lily Poole (Great job as Hosts SBR live stream)

BR's
    @harleylane (Great seeing you on BR live stream look Gorgeous as always)
    @MiaAmore (Glad your doing ok and you looked stunning gorgeous in your pics and videos on Media Erotica )
    @LaurenLively (Great job as Host on BR live stream looking Gorgeous as always)
    @RileyGrey (Miss seeing your pics of you hope you a great time on break
    @randyryder (Great job as chat hostess on BR live stream look amazing as a genie)
    @Bobbi Besos ( love your pics Love your Pool Party Ad)
    @MarilynBaker (Have fun on your break)
    @CocoBrantley (love your Pool Party ad)
    @CecilyRose (looking Gorgeous on your pics.)
    @BeccaBentley (you look Stunning Gorgeous in BR live stream)
    @AsiaFoxxx (you look amazing as always on live stream)
    @NicoletteDiamond (Hope you doing well love your outfit on BR live stream)
    @AngeliqueRose (Welcome Back Gorgeous)
    @EliseGreene (Hope your enjoying your tour at BR's)
    @NinaSkye (Love your pics)
    @AlexMore (Welcome to BR's Best wishes on a great tour at BR's love your outfit on BR's live stream last night)

Welcome to BR's @CarlyJade @ScarletRose @PhoenixMoon @AlexMore (BR's)
    Great job Ladies with your live streams as always. Funny,Entertaining and interested to learn what you ladies are about. Look forward to seeing another week of your live streams this coming week. Keep up the good work ladies. BR's love your Pool Party ad. LRN's your live stream as another one I will remember for a long time. @HelenaPrice and @AstridLulpeck Your both are awesome. Happy 4th Ladies to all my favorite Starlets,Kitties,Lovers and Bunnies

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    JadeJasper, LexxxiStar and LilyPeach like this.