❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Marilyn Baker!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abby Avery!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. RubyRae likes this.
  5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

AbbyAvery likes this.
  6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Journie Lynn!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abby Avery!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Andrea Banks!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kathryn Wolfe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Ellie Moore!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!! A true simmering beauty!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Journie Lynn!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Awwww! Love that shoutout babe!!!!!! Thanks so much!!

BigAlbowski likes this.
  17. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

18. Shout Out to the ladies following ladies of their Brothels

LRN's
    @destinistarr (Love your flower dress on live stream Lovely Jasmine Goddess. Awesome job as hosts on LRN live stream You were Hilarious as always)
    @OliviaGreen (Hope your doing well my Gorgeous Librarian/Officer Lover)
    @AstridLulpeck (Love interacting with you alot too)
    @JuniperJones (I admire the fact you can handle being Spanked like a pro. looking Gorgeous as ever)
    @LusciousHazel (Looked Gorgeous as a Genie and did Awesome job on LRN live stream as Chat hostess thanks for answering my questions.[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Happy Birthday Sweetie )
    @AuburnAroma (Please come back soon Miss that smile)
    @SandiBenks (Welcome Back Kink Sweetheart)
    @Avery Asher (Congrats on being Lover on the month)
    @HoneyBare (Welcome Back Sweetie look that Gorgeous would have fainted seeing you):D
    @AngelaMacina (love your pics)
    @willowlove (Look Gorgeous on LRN live stream)
    @MinaLee
    @AllisonSnow
    @SashaBlue (Enjoy your break sweetie)
    @CirceChateau
    @HarleyMoon (Welcome to LRN's Love the Schoolgirl look on Live stream. Best wishes for a great tour at LRN Lover Schoolgirl Goddess)
    @ZariaBree (Welcome to LRN's Best wishes for a great tour at LRN.)

Kit Kt's
    @LexxxiStar (Look Gorgeous in your outfits)
    @JenniferLynn (Have fun on your break)
    @cumishaamado
    @DaphneGaspard (looking Stunning on Kit Kat Live stream)
    @KimmyHeart (Look Gorgeous in your pics and on live streams)
    @AjaMercury ( Welcome back.Look forward to seeing back on Live streams soon. Love that Russian Lullaby video you made on youtube.)
    @KlassyKay (Look Gorgeous in your pics look amazing on live stream)
    @LilyPeach (Looking More and More Gorgeous in your pics and you look amazing on Live stream)
    @AriaQuinn (Great job as Chat hostess on Kit Kat Live Stream You did well with that speak out game)
    @StacyPretty ( Great Job as Hosts on Kit Kat Live Stream You did well with that speak out game)
    @KathrynWolfe
    @BrigidErotes (love your videos on youtube.)
    @MillieBrandt (Hope your doing well Millie Kitty)
    @JezebelMzHollywood (looking Gorgeous)
    @ElizaWilde Awesome job with playing that game on live stream love your green dress)
    @LondonWoods (Looking Gorgeous on kit Kat Live stream. Love your pics of you Dressed as a Schoolgirl and in your Bikini)
    @RaquelRamirez (Look Gorgeous in your pics in your pics)
    @NinaBux (Welcome to Kit Kat's Best wishes for a great tour at Kit Kat's. Love your Black outfit on Kit Kat Live Stream)
    @HollyStar (Welcome to Kit Kat's Best wishes for a great tour at Kit Kat's. Look Gorgeous in your pics.)
    @JournieLynn (Welcome to Kit Kat's Best wishes for a great tour at Kit Kat's Look Gorgeous in your pics)

SBR's
    @JadeJasper (Miss seeing my Winged Eye Starlet hope shes doing great)
    @LayloniStroxxx (Always enjoyed watching you on live streams. Love you too)
    @Natasha Star (Hope you have a great week. Love your pics. Congratulations on being Starlet on the Month)
    @AbbyAvery (I truly Appreciate your Shoutout and Thanking me for my support what I do with my lists here and on Twitter. Your worth being on all of my shoutout,Kiss and WCW lists)
    @DesertRose (Hope to see back at SBR's soon.)
    @Tegan Hart (Look Gorgeous in your outfits)
    @EllieMoore (Awesome job as chat hostess on SBR live stream look Stunning gorgeous as always)
    @ChloeCakes (looking Gorgeous in your pics Thanks for the Bday greetings Great Job as hosts on SBR live stream)
    @Jessica Riley (Have fun on your Break)
    @Delilah Rae (Look Amazing in your 2 piece lingerie set as ever. Welcome back sweetie)
    @KirstenSkye (Welcome Back hun)
    @TiffanyHilton (Have fun on your break back home in Chicago Chi town Goddess. Love your pics)
    @summersage (Awesome Job as being Hosts for the first time on SBR live stream have fun on your Bday trip to Mexico. Happy Birthday Sweetie)

BR's
    @harleylane (Great seeing you on BR live stream look Gorgeous as always)
    @MiaAmore (Look amazing on BR live streams and you looked stunning gorgeous in your pics on Media Erotica )
    @LaurenLively (have fun on Break back home in Texas)
    @RileyGrey
    @randyryder (Great job as chat hostess on BR live stream look amazing as a genie)
    @Bobbi Besos (Look Amazing in your dress on live stream. Great job as chat hostess on BR's Live Stream)
    @MarilynBaker (Welcome back beautiful you look amazing in your dress. Awesome job as Hosts on BR live stream love the way you flirt and checking out the ladies at BR's)
    @CocoBrantley Look Gorgeous in your dresses and outfits on Live streams)
    @CecilyRose (looking Gorgeous on your pics.)
    @BeccaBentley (Welcome back Gorgeous you look Stunning Gorgeous in BR live stream)
    @AsiaFoxxx (Hope you had a great week look amazing as ever on live stream)
    @NicoletteDiamond (Hope you had a great week)
    @DinahFlowers
    @AngeliqueRose (Welcome Back Gorgeous)
    @AbigailRhoads (Welcome to BR's Looks gorgeous on BR's live streams)
    @EliseGreene (Welcome to BR's look Beautiful in your Dress on live stream)

Welcome to BR's Kit Kat's @NinaBux @HollyStar @JournieLynn LRN's @HarleyMoon @ZariaBree BR's @EliseGreene. Great job last week with your live streams You all did great job and you all look Gorgeous as always. @AbbyAvery Your The Greatest. @destinistarr @LusciousHazel Awesome job as Hosts duo at LRN's with the game where girls give a wrong answer they get spanked I love it tho. They have a Warrant out for me in the future if I were to see them some day. I will be tuning in this week. Good luck with your show planning.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  19. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

Thanx for the !! MmmEeooOW ⭐️⭐️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  20. "LexxxiStar, post: Thanx for the !! MmmEeooOW ⭐️⭐️

Your welcome Gorgeous Lexxxi Kitty [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kathryn Wolfe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Ava Carter!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Nina Bux!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

26. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

27. Love it

28. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

Wow overbite? Do you mean speak out game??? That’s very nice of you to say if I may sarcastically say.

29. I think were the perfect match for that :3

30. Ooo handsome hu? I love you girl XD

Sharky likes this.
  31. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

Hope you had a great weekend Sharky we had a fabulous one here was off the hook wild crazy lots and lots of people so nice to hear from you hope everything is going great I have a great week it's great hearing from you love Astrid IMG_cdc6z8.jpg

Sharky and Curtis H. like this.
  32. Jade your to cute some times

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk