The Amazing Kimberly Love

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by LittleLion, Jul 22, 2011.

1. This is my first review of my first visit to the Love Ranch. I wanted to make this a very well written review, because that is exactly what Kimberly deserves, so I have written quite a few drafts. It all started about two months ago when I saw Kimberly’s amazingly beautiful picture on the Love Ranch website. I contacted her about how I was a virgin and how I was looking to make an appointment. She was very helpful and made me feel comfortable about making the trip. For about a month before my visit, Kimberly and I had some very meaningful conversations through email and such. So by the time that my appointment was coming up I knew what I was walking into, which was a great human being who cared about how nervous I was.

So by the time I get to my hotel the day of my appointment, I am freaking out. Partly because I knew that Kimberly would be in the limo to pick me up. She tried to make it a surprise, but sometimes I am too smart for my own good, so I knew she would be there. So I get in the limo, give Kimberly her gift, which she seemed to like, and we were on our way. We talked about music and other things to help calm my nerves. She really made me relax, despite the fact that I could not get over just how beautiful she is. She has a great personality, and we share a lot of the same interests.

I don’t want to share the details of our party, because I want it to be my time and not everyone’s time. She really was very kind and generous about it being my first time. During our time together we did share some very good conversations about life, and things that I wouldn’t have thought I would have the courage to talk about. Overall Kimberly is the complete package, she is one of the most beautiful women that I have ever met, she is intelligent beyond her years and she really cares about other people. Kimberly is an amazing human being and I would never think anything less of her. I would be doing her a disservice if I was to say anything less than it was a perfect night. Plus she gave me a surprise that I wasn’t smart enough to guess and I really appreciate it, she brought in Diamond. Overall it was an experience that I will never forget and one that I would be happy to repeat.

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Very nice words to a beautiful woman. I agree with all you said about her. You two looked good together. I am happy to hear that you had an amazing time!!! And just by what I have seeing you will do really good with girls. Good luck with your plans. You will achieve it for sure.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. It was very nice to get to talk a little bit with you as well Jade. You are very nice. :)

4. I am thinking more and more that Miss Love is something very special in this world that one ought not miss!

5. I'm glad you had a great time, she is so sweet person.

6. Nicely done Lion. Kimberly is a sweetheart, great party and fun to hang with.

DD

7. She definitely is a one in a million woman. :D

8. Kimberly is definitely amazing

9. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Glad you had a great time with Kimberly I can't wait to meet her this December

10. Great review.

11. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

She is fabulous and I get to have the room right across from her when I'm there. :wink:

12. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

This is such a nice review! I am so happy to work with Kimberly.. she is really energetic and sweet. I luckily have had a party with her and it was such an incredible time! [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

13. It was good to meet you, little lion! And very happy to hear you had such a great time with Kimberly!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Kimberly is on her vacation and I already miss her :( [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

No problem - can't say enough good things about you, sexy lady! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Thanks for the review! You are so sweet. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Thanks, babe! Miss you.

18. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

19. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

20. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

She is amazing!

21. Awe this is such a nice review!!

22. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Aww, thank you, gorgeous. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Thanks, babe. You are so beautiful and fun to be around. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Shelbv. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

You are so sweet. Miss you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]