The Softer Side of Jayla a Sensual Surprise

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Nov 19, 2011.

1. MMMMHMMM!!!

2. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Yea...patience has never been your virtue lol

4. Ur touch is strong..yet very seductice and sensual!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Thanks babe!! I love to work it on you! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

6. Me too!!! :p :p :p [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. I love all of your sides :twisted:

8. And we love seeing them!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

9. Naughty girl [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I like when your nice but I love when your naughty [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    :oops: I miss your dimples :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Whoo hoo...I know which dimples lol :mrgreen:

12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:oops: [smilie=hot over you.gif] they are so cute [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] guess what I miss of yours :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Im guessing my lips [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:oops: Awww you are too sweet for me to say something naughty so yes I miss kissing those AMAZING lips of yours [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Tamela you are an AMAZING KISSER [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You are a Very Thoughtful Friend [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] I'm always ready for a birds eye view of your dimples Jayla :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] especially after the last party [smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. See you sooner than you think babe! I can come in :)

19. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:shock: :D [smilie=hot over you.gif] WOW it's Christmas all over again :D We are gonna have fun [smilie=hot over you.gif] just be gentle I'm still recovering from my last trip :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I can't wait.

20. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Jayla, you've got them all eating out of your hand. Keep it up !

Kisses Caressa [smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. So r u sweetheart!!! thank u [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Totally! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

23. Sweet like honey [smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. SWEET n STICKY!! Purrrfect!! :mrgreen: