The Softer Side of Jayla a Sensual Surprise

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

So I just had my first party with the one the only Jayla Conrad [smilie=hot over you.gif] So I have heard all the stories and read all the reviews about how Jayla's parties are intense and fun and a little wild. Well I of course had to find out for myself. So after almost a year we finally partied. I didn't know what to expect I was thinking we were going to do something over the top and wild but this Amazing Lady gave me a Sensual Experience. Jayla is very HOT her body is naturally perfect for her height and just beautiful. And yes that Booty is SPECTACULAR [smilie=hot over you.gif] Her touch was very gentle. She has a personality that says I love what I do I'm good at what I do and I have a lot of fun doing it and so will you. Her voice is very soothing and she treated my body like she had a GPS :wink: . Foreplay alone would have been enough because she took her time it was very Sensual Very Gentle but extremely HOT. Jayla is very Playful Vocal and Intense but the Surprise was she was nurturing too. Warm Romantic Gentle Kind and Wonderful at the same time. She turned up the party and would turn it down a little. She didn't rush anything and made the party fun. She really took her time with me and let it be our party. She just let things happen. She also was able to teach me a few things and gave me a little History lesson too so I know a teacher role play party with her must be VERY HOT. She went above and beyond for me. I even got to get Bubbly with Jayla which was another Surprise that was so Freaking HOT until the water got cold :wink: and she gave a little Coco Butter Surprise too. Long story short she spoiled me rotten. Jayla is the perfect GFE [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Romance with a Dash of FUN Seduction.
    Jayla is Amazing and if you thought that she was too wild for you and you couldn't handle her well then you are way off base and you are overlooking the wrong Lady. Don't get me wrong she is going to Rock your world and you might feel like you have a Buzz after the party cuz I couldn't feel my legs and I'm still floating and I thought we were going to break the bed but I also got to experience the softer side of Jayla and I know every party with her is going to get better and better and Hotter and Hotter.

2. I enjoyed our party just as much as you honey!!! Can't wait to do it again!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Jayla definitely has a softer side and it is probably dominant.

I reported our two previous parties as Sex Education Teacher and Naughty School Girl.

During these two parties, we got into bed with our clothes on and during our conversation we talked each other out of the clothing.

Then we proceeded as if we were GFE or girl and boy friend who had not seen each other for a period of time. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and we certainly each experienced the romantic pleasure, fun, and sex the same as a couple of long time lovers.

Experience Jayls's GFE experience and you will certainly want to repeat the experience as many times as possible.

4. AWWWW thank you! Xoxoxox. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Awww :wink: :oops: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] we will make some plans after I see Tamela it was worth the wait Jayla it was so much fun and you had me cracking up [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you for an amazing experience [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you for a wonderful experience that left me wanting more [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Jayla is amazing :mrgreen:

8. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Nice Review! Jayla is a fun date indeed!

9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

GREAT review Tony!!!! I hope to one day experience the softer side of Jayla!

Al

10. Every side of Jayla is amazing!

11. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Jayla is Super Fun Super Sweet and Super SEXY [smilie=hot over you.gif] She is the total package and can't wait for my next Jayla Experience [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Why thank you! Al, you'll experience me one day soon. I know it! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

It took me almost a year to experience the Softer Side of Jayla but all good things come to those who wait [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] and she is defiantly worth the wait [smilie=hot over you.gif] and worth the trip [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] she made our party HOT and FUN but it was very passionate and gentle. Jayla has an extremely Soft Side and an extremely incredible backside too :wink: if you are looking for an experience not just a party then come see Jayla I plan on coming back to see her real soon.

14. Aww your so kind and sweet. I am sure that is going to be a great party. I am so happy to have met you and hope to see you again soon.

15. Aww, sweets!! Thank you!! You're the best! I can't wait to see you again and then a TAMJAY party!!!

16. I knew she would blow your mind!! :wink:

17. Oh YES!!! :twisted: :twisted:

18. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I should be thanking you Jayla you Rock and we will see each other very soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] and after one more trip to the Softer Side I will be ready to experience the TamJay party [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Oh yes she blew my mind [smilie=hot over you.gif] and grabbed my heart too [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Jayla is sooo Sweet and just a lot of Fun and thank you for introducing me to her [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Shes so amazing I had to share :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review! Jayla is so sensual! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tamela Thanks for sharing with me. Jayla is Amazing and I had an Amazing FUN time with her. I just hope when we have our TamJay party [smilie=hot over you.gif] you will continue to be generous and share her with me equally. I don't want to have to tap you on the shoulder and be like can I have this dance :D although sometimes sitting back and watching can be a lot of FUN too [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. lol Dont worry I will share :lol:

24. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Tamela you are super sweet so I know you will share but lets face it Jayla would make anyone greedy and not want to share [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] plus I don't want to have to sit at the end of the bed playing solitaire :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Always does :twisted:

26. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] please be gentle I'm fragile :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:oops: Do you think I'm ready for a TamJay party [smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Great review, that sweet side of her comes across in her pm's so very often

29. Yes yes yes :p