Starting My Trip With Caressa Kisses

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Docrocker, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

This was my third party with this precious lady. I met her for the first time back in April really by chance because she is mostly by appointment and I happened to catch her in the parlor late one afternoon and we had our first amazing party. I kept in touch afterwards and I planned for her to be my first party back in Dec and now for this trip. Travelling from the East Coast, I am unfortunately Jet Lag and exhausted when I arrive so I am personally not at MY best performance but I could not think of another way of starting my ranch adventure than with this perfectly gorgeous lady who has become my friend.

Even the lead up before I get on the plane she is so sweet and understanding. She is always sensitive to my needs and I needed to be flexible in terms of the timing because of the flight, renting skiis and being with two other friends. She never makes me feel pressured or rushed.

I showed up and she was in the parlor, she was a bit surprised I was little earlier than expected. I got there as soon as I could, I couldn't wait to see her, it had been three months and I knew this might be the last time til December. I got to meet some of the other ladies before our party which was a must and she was okay with that.

We figured out what we were going to do quite easily and headed back to her suite. We had passionate sex, starting out making believe she's a virgin like we planned but that fell apart quickly into us pleasuring eachother. We ended up in some sideways oral/oral position, it just sort of happened and I don't even know what it's called maybe sideways 69, but it was a memorable moment! Every minute I spent with her I cherished and pleasing that woman and being pleased by her is utter bliss.

Caressa was supposed to be my goodbye party the end of the week at Karaoke and sing her a song but something came up and it couldn't happen so needless to say I was so happy I got to be with her this trip. She always starts my trip right!! And I guess it's no secret about my little crush :oops:

Thank you Caressa for being such a friend and lover to me. I will miss you until we hopefully meet again in December.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Thomas Kenneth Joy likes this.
  2. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

It's been over a week and I'm still crushing big time [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

I had sooo much fun with you! Still missing you! Like you said.....Spring is here now & the count down to next trip is starting !!! LOL

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Happy Thong Thursday;-)

5. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Yeah, I already ordered my ski pass for next year......let's call it my ranch withdrawal therapy :lol: :lol: :lol: I guess it's too late to take up golf and use that as an excuse to cum in the summer!!!

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Happy Easter Docrocker!!!!!!

7. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Happy Friday Docrocker!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

8. Awesome review!!

9. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thanks Vivianna. [smilie=happy.gif]

10. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

TGIF. Have a great weekend :wink:

11. Your welcome love!!

12. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

How is your withdrawal therapy going LOL ...........Miss you!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Better watch out, Docrocker, Caressa's kisses are addictive! Great review!

14. Nice review Doc :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Yeah, I already ordered my ski pass for next year......let's call it my ranch withdrawal therapy :lol: :lol: :lol: I guess it's too late to take up golf and use that as an excuse to cum in the summer!!![/quote]

How is your withdrawal therapy going LOL ...........Miss you!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

Well I got the ski pass in the mail so the therapy is working....I'll be back!!

16. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

AWESOME NEWS!!!!!

How is your withdrawal therapy going LOL ...........Miss you!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

Well I got the ski pass in the mail so the therapy is working....I'll be back!![/quote]

17. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

You are invited to join me for our Memorial Wkend Pool Party!!!!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=71680" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=71680</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

18. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Something for you..........

19. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I am so excited! Watch me tonight on Russell Brand's Show-BrandX on FX tonight at 11pm!!!!!!

Click for more info!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=71792" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=71792</a>

20. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Here are a few pics from the BrandX show;-)

21. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Have a seXXXy Saturday!!!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

CLICK HERE TO SEE A NEW BEHIND THE SCENES VIDEO!

<a class="postlink" href="http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=yo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=yo</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 3Dyoutu.be

23. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Hope everyone has a fantastic Moan-Day!!!! :twisted:

24. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Lovin the way you look in the new sig. And the addition of Krissy [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

We had such an incredible time!!!!!!!!

26. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Docrocker,

I am so excited that our next time together is almost here! I am so excited we always have so much fun!

Kisses; Caressa

27. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Docrocker,

Thank you so much for this fantastic review! I can't wait until our next time together! It iwll be soon!

Kisses; Caressa

28. Docrocker is such a gentleman and Caressa is also one of my favorite bunnies...nice review!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

xxxfelix,

You are the sweetest guy! Thank you! You are so right, Doc is a gentleman!

Kisses; Caressa

30. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Aww Felix and Caressa you are too kind!!

31. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

You are the sweetest!

Kisses; Caressa

32. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

wow Doc,

You are starting this trip the same way, me first!

Kisses; Caressa

33. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Come out and start your parties with me!

Kisses; Caressa

34. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Mmmmm....I think that's a healthy habit :oops: :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I think so too! I love it!

Kisses; Caressa