St. Patrick's Day Foods & Desserts

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by cumishaamado, Mar 14, 2015.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Broiled Steak With Whiskey Sauce [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Vegetarian Irish Stew [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Cream Brownies [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Shortbread Cookies [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Stuffed Cabbage Rolls [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Honey Glazed Corned Beef [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Bourbon Roo Beer Float [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Luck Lime Leprechauns Cocktails [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Creme de Mint Brownies [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Midori Margarita [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Kiwi Lime Jello [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

12. Sounds wonderful!
    [​IMG]