St. Patrick's Day Foods & Desserts

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by cumishaamado, Mar 14, 2015.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Chocolate Mint Cake Squares [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Peanut Butter Candy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Striker's Potaoes O'Brien [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Chocolate Cupcakes with Bailey's Cream Frosting [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Potato and Chive Casserole combined with cream cheese, sour cream, chives, butter, paprika dash of onion and garlic powder [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Car Bomb Cake with Whiskey and heavy cream with Baileys Frosting [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Potato Cake served with fruit [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Black Treacle Scones [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Car Bomb II: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3/4 Fluid Ounce Irish Whiskey [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    3/4 Fluid ounce Irish Cream [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    6 fluid ounces Irish Stout Beer [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Mix all ingredients together [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Chicken and Leek Pie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Bailey's Irish Cream Brownies [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Bailey's Irish Cupcakes topped with whipped cream or buttercream frosting [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Lamb Stew [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Tarek's Irish Stout Fondue [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Clover Leaf Rolls [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Pork Stew [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Ferg's Ulster Fry-Up [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

Soda Bread and potato farls are cooked in reserved bacon fat making them golden and crispy. Served with Irish bacon, sausage, black pudding, tomato and egg. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Green Velvet Layer Cake [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Spinach Pesto Ravioli with Irish Grilled Cheese [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Emerald Deviled Egg [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Leek Potato Soup with Guinness [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Potato & Spring Onion Pancakes [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Guinness Black Velvet Cupcakes [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Mussels steamed with cider & bacon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Herby Lamb Cobbler [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Loaf with fruit and oats [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Celeriac soup with scallops & black pudding [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Guinness pudding with Whisky Cream [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Guinness & Honey Glazed Pork Loin [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Loin of bacon with colcannon butter sauce [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Smoked Wild Irish Salmon With Chive Pancakes [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Colcannon - Potatoes with butter, sliced back bacon finely chopped, savory cabbage finely shreded and double cream [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Smoked haddock & colcannon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Country Apple Cake with spiced chocolae and apples [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Whiskey & Marmalade bread and butter pudding [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]