St. Patrick's Day Foods & Desserts

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by cumishaamado, Mar 14, 2015.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Black Velvet Cocktail: Guiness with a splash of Champagne [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Whiskey Marmalade [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Apple Tart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Potato cakes with smokd salmon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Parsnip, potato & St. Gail cheese gratin [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Caramel & Whiskey Sauce [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

St. Patrick's Day Fudge Cake [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Bangers & Mash [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Brown Bread [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Corned Beef & Cabbage Casserole [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Dublin Coddle [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Purple Cabbage & Pecan Salad [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Steak and Guinness Pie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Deli Style Corned Beef [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Authentic Irish Soda Bread [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Ultimate Irsh Apple Cake [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Mini Shephers's Pie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Shamrock Salad [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Whiskey Roasted Salmon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Guiness Cheese Spread [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Whiskey Cake [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Baileys Irish Cream-Chocolate Cheesecake [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Oatmeal with Bailey's Cream and Nuts [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Barm Brack Fruit Loaf [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Twiced Bake Potato Casserole [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Beer Bread [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Colcannon Soup [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Smoked Salmon Soda Bread Crostinis [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Guinness Cupcakes With Bailey's Frosting [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Fried Cabbage with Smoked Sausage [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Guinness & Honey Glazed Pork Loin [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

St. Patrick's Day Caramel Popcorn with a green twist [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Fruit Scones [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Guiness Cake [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Lasagna [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]