St. Patrick's Day Foods & Desserts

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by cumishaamado, Mar 14, 2015.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Irish Champ [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Mash Potatoes blending with scallions or green onions serving with extra butter which will melt through it. Perfect side dish with sausages. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Potato Farls [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Potato griddle breads made with leftover mashed potatoes. Serve hot with a little butter and salt or fry-up. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Corned Beef and Cabbage [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Beignets [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

St. Patrick's Day Zucchini-Oatmeal Cookies [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Shepherd's Pie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

St. Patrick's Colcannon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Boiled Dinner [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

Corned beef with corned beef flavored potatoes, cabbage and carrots. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Chicken and Dumplings [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Soda Bread made with buttermilk gives this crusty loaf a good flavor. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Guinness Corned Beef [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Lamb Stew [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Cream Chocolate [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Chicago Dip [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

Spinach Dip - served warmed of chilled [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Beef and Irish Stout Stew [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Fabulous Fried Cabbage [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Chocolate Mint Dessert Brownies [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Rainbow Cookies [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Bacon and Cabbage Soup [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Guinness and Chocolate Cheesecake [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Tea Cake [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Ginger Snaps [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

St. Patrick's Day Cake with Ginness and Irish Cream [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Chocolate Beer Cupcakes with Whiskey Filling and Irish Cream Icing [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Bannock - Tasty Loaf [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Irish Spicy Cornbread [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Apple Shortbread Pie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Sweet Pea Mockamole [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Cheesy Potato Pancakes [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Beef Mushroom and Guinness Pie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Beef Stew with Ale [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Peanut Butter Potato Candy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Cilantro Edamame Hummus [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Barm Brack is a delicious Irish Fruit Cake served thickly sliced with butter [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]