Quality Time With Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Hunt13, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

My first time with Jade was so great that I wanted to do everything, within my power and ability, to have an even longer party with her for my second visit. That’s why, on my most recent visit. Jade and I agreed to an overnight party. I want to say "thank you Jade" for, as usual, working with me and allowing it to happen.
    The night started with Jade and I going out to dinner. You can’t beat dinner at a nice restaurant with a beautiful lady sitting across from you. Not only was the food great but during that time Jade and I really talked and got the chance to know and understand each other a little better. The conversation included a discussion of her other business ventures. I admire and respect her drive and determination. She has developed a plan for her life and has set goals for herself. Everything that Jade told me led me to believe that she approaches all of her business ventures very diligently. One of the things that I find attractive is a beautiful woman, with common sense, who works hard to achieve something better for herself. All of this describes Jade. Our conversation also included a discussion of Jade’s work at the Love Ranch and the way she sees herself. Jade is a lady with great humility. During our conversation she was complimentary about the other ladies she works with and at one point she even questioned her own beauty. I did my best to convince her that her beauty is one thing that she shouldn’t question and that she has so much to offer.
    After dinner we headed back to the ranch. It was time for the main event. In case anyone reading this review didn’t already know, I am in a wheelchair. In all modesty, there isn’t much that I can’t do myself. However, Jade, as usual couldn’t resist to help. Being her usual take charge self, she lifted me out of my chair, onto the bed, undressed me and all of a sudden we were in business. For those of you that read my first review, of Jade, you know that I don’t consider it necessary to go into all of the details. Let’s just say that Jade found various ways to satisfy me over the next several hours. No one should ever question Jade’s skills and abilities. Just when I thought I had nothing left to give Jade managed to get more out of me. I’m sure that everyone gets the picture. For those of you that have not yet had the pleasure of sleeping in a bed with Jade lying right next to you, it’s a very great experience. Whether it’s kissing her goodnight, just laying there, looking into her mesmerizing eyes or feeling her gentle touch as she rolls over in the middle of the night, it is a phenomenal experience. Jade also has one fabulous way of waking a guy up in the morning. Let your imaginations run wild. As far as our time together is concerned, I like it when Jade takes charge. She does it in such a friendly way. We joke around and give each other a hard time, as friends do. On a quick side note and in case any of ya’ll are interested, Jade is a great little manicurist and pedicurists. I’m not the best at keeping my nails trimmed and making them look nice. Jade gave me a complete manicure and pedicure (I needed a break in between rounds anyway).Honestly. It wasn’t easy for her. I am by no means the best at sitting still when it comes to something like that. She about had it with me a couple of times during this process. She really earned her money here. However, she persevered through. Now my finger and toenails look and feel better. So thank you Jade. It needed to be done. As you can see, Jade provided me with more than just sex. As usual, she gave 120% effort and provided me with an experience. She makes me feel like we have been friends forever.
    In case any of ya’ll haven’t figured it out by now, I think very highly of Jade. She is a lady who has always demonstrated consistent and exceptional qualities. I know that I said this in my previous review but it’s important and worth saying again, especially for those that have never had the pleasure of spending time with Jade. Once again, Jade is truly special. This isn’t due to any one particular quality that she has. This is due to numerous qualities that she has. When taken in totality all these qualities make spending time with Jade an unforgettable experience. In my previous review I wrote something that I truly believe. Legalized brothels serve as a benefit to the handicapped. In Jade’s own words (also in that same review) everyone is worth the time and attention. If you’ve never spent time with Jade don’t just take my word for the type of lady that she is. There are many, many, excellent reviews written about Jade from her numerous clients. I recommend that you read them. All of us can’t be wrong. Jade is a lady of consistent, high quality and provides high quality service to those that give her a chance.

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

My first time with Jade was so great that I wanted to do everything, within my power and ability, to have an even longer party with her for my second visit. That’s why, on my most recent visit. Jade and I agreed to an overnight party. I want to say "thank you Jade" for, as usual, working with me and allowing it to happen.
    The night started with Jade and I going out to dinner. You can’t beat dinner at a nice restaurant with a beautiful lady sitting across from you. Not only was the food great but during that time Jade and I really talked and got the chance to know and understand each other a little better. The conversation included a discussion of her other business ventures. I admire and respect her drive and determination.
    That is so nice to read. Even though we have talk about it already I love to read it. Of course I would do everything in my power to make that happen. I am not crazy hehe
    It was great to be able to share a meal with you. Not only that, but the great conversation and advices. I do take it all to the heart.

She has developed a plan for her life and has set goals for herself. Everything that Jade told me led me to believe that she approaches all of her business ventures very diligently. One of the things that I find attractive is a beautiful woman, with common sense, who works hard to achieve something better for herself. All of this describes Jade. Our conversation also included a discussion of Jade’s work at the Love Ranch and the way she sees herself. Jade is a lady with great humility. During our conversation she was complimentary about the other ladies she works with and at one point she even questioned her own beauty. I did my best to convince her that her beauty is one thing that she shouldn’t question and that she has so much to offer.
    Sometimes, I let my imagination and plans run wild, but I figure that it won't hurt to try it. So far it's been working so I have no plans to stop it.
    Hehe you were so cute trying to convince me that I am attractive :) I know that I am not ugly, but I like to admire when a girl is pretty.

After dinner we headed back to the ranch. It was time for the main event. In case anyone reading this review didn’t already know, I am in a wheelchair. In all modesty, there isn’t much that I can’t do myself. However, Jade, as usual couldn’t resist to help. Being her usual take charge self, she lifted me out of my chair, onto the bed, undressed me and all of a sudden we were in business. For those of you that read my first review, of Jade, you know that I don’t consider it necessary to go into all of the details. Let’s just say that Jade found various ways to satisfy me over the next several hours. No one should ever question Jade’s skills and abilities. Just when I thought I had nothing left to give Jade managed to get more out of me. I’m sure that everyone gets the picture. For those of you that have not yet had the pleasure of sleeping in a bed with Jade lying right next to you, it’s a very great experience. Whether it’s kissing her goodnight, just laying there, looking into her mesmerizing eyes or feeling her gentle touch as she rolls over in the middle of the night, it is a phenomenal experience. Jade also has one fabulous way of waking a guy up in the morning. Let your imaginations run wild. As far as our time together is concerned, I like it when Jade takes charge. She does it in such a friendly way.
    Of course I can't resist to help you. Even if you saying no hehe... You never know, maybe I want it all to start fast :mrgreen:
    I had to exhaust you since there is so much we can do in one night and you didn't tell me to stop so I didn't :twisted:
    You are very comfortable to sleep with and I hope that I didn't kick you or hit you with my hands... I can be spacious when I sleep lol.
    You did look so peaceful sleeping, but i had to wake you up...So Sorry :mrgreen:

We joke around and give each other a hard time, as friends do. On a quick side note and in case any of ya’ll are interested, Jade is a great little manicurist and pedicurists. I’m not the best at keeping my nails trimmed and making them look nice. Jade gave me a complete manicure and pedicure (I needed a break in between rounds anyway).Honestly. It wasn’t easy for her. I am by no means the best at sitting still when it comes to something like that. She about had it with me a couple of times during this process. She really earned her money here. However, she persevered through. Now my finger and toenails look and feel better. So thank you Jade. It needed to be done. As you can see, Jade provided me with more than just sex. As usual, she gave 120% effort and provided me with an experience. She makes me feel like we have been friends forever.
    In case any of ya’ll haven’t figured it out by now, I think very highly of Jade. She is a lady who has always demonstrated consistent and exceptional qualities. I know that I said this in my previous review but it’s important and worth saying again, especially for those that have never had the pleasure of spending time with Jade. Once again, Jade is truly special. This isn’t due to any one particular quality that she has.
    You are too funny and I can't resist teasing you. Just so you all know, Hunt didn't have a choice. I was going to do his pedi/mani even if he didn't want to. You were so ticklish that I was dying laughing and I wasn't about to stop it. I think that I even told to stop moving lol. I consider you a friend so it does't feel like 120%, it just feel like the normal thing to do. You are a great person to be around and I will love to spend time together as long as you take me. I too think very highly of you Hunt.

This is due to numerous qualities that she has. When taken in totality all these qualities make spending time with Jade an unforgettable experience. In my previous review I wrote something that I truly believe. Legalized brothels serve as a benefit to the handicapped. In Jade’s own words (also in that same review) everyone is worth the time and attention. If you’ve never spent time with Jade don’t just take my word for the type of lady that she is. There are many, many, excellent reviews written about Jade from her numerous clients. I recommend that you read them. All of us can’t be wrong. Jade is a lady of consistent, high quality and provides high quality service to those that give her a chance.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write touching words about me. Like I said before and will continue to say. You make me want to do all of this and your attitude about life couldn't be better. That is what I admire about you. If a person is not nice to you the way you deserve, then that person is the one that doesn't deserve you time. That is for anyone being handicap or not. Keep being the sweet person you are and I will always enjoy your company. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Very thoughtful and informative review of the incomparable Jade. :D

4. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Thanks Breastlvr. I'm glad that you found the review informative. That is my goal.

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Its very very thoughtful. Thank you so much for reading it Breastlvr. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I think you reached your goal honey [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Jade,
    Thank you much for the response. Your words mean a great deal to me.

Please always keep chasing your dreams. You have to always keep striving for something bigger and better for yourself and the people care about. I know you will be a continued success. This isn't only because of your solid work ethic but because you understand the concept of planning for the best but preparing for the worst. I think you have that ability to move aggressively but cautiously at the same time, make sound business decisions and never take any uneccessary risk. Always leave yourself a fall back position and safety net and you will be fine.

Never doubt that I always enjoy spending time with you. I will want to be with you as long as you allow I'm already making plans for our next time.

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am taking longer than normal to respond, but I want to make sure it's from he heart and that I take the same time as you did to write it. I will and it will be like a quote that I read " I don't sleep because if I dreams I am always living it" or something like that.
    I am taking your advice for sure. I like to take risks, but at the same time is like you said, do I need to take always or not? So sometimes I will just keep it safe for the sake of it. ( just as caution measure)
    I will always have my doors and my arms open to have you here or perhaps, visit you someday. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Great review of Jade! She is amazing!!

10. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Jade, as usual, your words make me feel so good and lift my spirits. I know I've said this before so I hope you or anyone else doesn't get tired of hearing this: I sincerely mean it when I say that you are a very beautiful woman from the inside to the out. I will continue being happy spending time with you at the ranch or wherever else you might desire, The pleasures that I receive in spending time with you are numerous (I'm not talking about just the obvious)

11. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Thanks for the compliment Ally. While we're on the subject of reviews, know that I've read some nice reviews about you.

12. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Jade Capri is a beautiful lady!

Naughty Thoughts; Caressa

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you sweetie. I really appreciate it ;)

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

They are all from the bottom of my heart Hunt. I won't get tired, because I know you want to make sure I don't forget it. I know what you mean. I am very happy that our dates continue to be like the first one. It's always a pleasure to spend time with you honey [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Reading your posts Hunt, I can tell you're a very nice gentlemen and true to your words. That said your posts have helped immensely in pointing out the kindness in Jade. One of the qualities I like in Jade is her time in responding respectfully to reviews, which shows her warm heart. Another aspect about Jade is her knack for joking with you. I must be too gullible. :lol:

Anyway, enough with all this heartfelt talk. Gotta go to the hardware store now and feel manly.

16. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Thanks for reading and commenting on the post Éros. I'm very happy to know that my message about Jade is getting across. If you are considering visiting the ranches I strongly suggest that you reserve at least some of that time to spend with Jade. She is a one of a kind lady who is most definitely worth getting to know.

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Hunt13, for the love you sweetness you show me. I really do appreciate it.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

18. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Jade, no thanks are necessary. I am only returning the kindness and sweetness that you have shown to me. It comes naturally for me. You are a very good person and because of that I wish for you nothing but the best life has to offer.

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

21. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

You had fun all night long!!!!

22. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Yes Shelby. I always have fun with Jade. I'm sure much like all of your clients have with you.

23. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Sounded like lots of fun!!!

24. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

This review really shows Jade's inner beauty! [smilie=happy.gif]

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you beautiful ;)

26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

He is Eros, both actually.
    II do take a little while now days to respond, but I don't forget. I like to dedicate time to it the Same way everyone does to me. Lol you are not, know that sometimes I make jokes that only I understand it. Then I laugh by my self like a nuts lol
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Hunt for writing it and being so nice to everyone that comment here. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]