Party with Kimberly Love

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by sciencedud, Mar 26, 2013.

1. I have waited two months to party with the gorgeous Kimberly Love. I was running late for our party and I have previously indicated to her that I was going to be with her to socialize and chill out. Unfortunately, I got lost because my GPS doesn't know that the new freeway exists.

I am relieved that Kimberly was cool about my broken promise. She is a beautiful woman and she has very calm demeanor. She is full of energy. She repeatedly chant the verses of the song that the karaoke participants were singing. I got to know Kimberly much better that night :) and it was a memorable night. I hope to come back soon and party with her again. If am lucky, I would like to see her sing.

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Excellent review, sciencedud! Kimberly is such a beautiful, sweet woman. I'm happy to hear she agree...she was definitely worth the wait!

3. My GPS messed me up too; thankfully I came into town a day early! Kimberly is a beautiful lady and a great party.

Next time request that she do Pour Some Sugar on Me. Believe me, it has a very sexy vibe when she sings it!

4. dt07
    Chat with Me

dt07 Active Member

Haha same here. I found out last at night and was freaking out. I have to agree on all the great things said about Kimberly. :)

5. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Awesome!!!!!!!

6. What a great review, love Kimberly!!! Not surprised you had such a great tine with her, she is great company and talented lover! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. nice review

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Very Sweet!!!!!!!

9. Remember to get a GPS if you don't know how to get to the LR and you are from out of town.

Kimberly is a lovely girl indeed... [smilie=be mine!.gif]

10. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

THIS IS SO SEXXXY!

11. Another great review for one amazing lady! It doesn't surprise me that you had great time! who wouldn't with this sexy gal!?!?!