Natalia - a long overdue party! (Pics)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MusicMan, Sep 3, 2012.

1. I finally partied with Natalia, and I had a really good time with her! I've seen and talked to Natalia quite a few times over the course of my previous trips, so there already was that familiarity when I saw her this trip. She smiles and giggles a lot, and it's so cute to see her when she does that! Anyway, we caught up on how things were going, and it was nice seeing her again. We even brought up my last trip in June, when she was on an outdate, along with another lady, and they happened to walk into the restraunt I was eating at. They recognized me right away, and it was so funny seeing them out in public! It was fun to bring that up again during this recent trip.

Anyway, on my first day at the ranches, Natalia saw me and came right over for a fun talk. We ended up talking off and on during the night, as I was making the rounds and saying hello to all the ladies. Eventually, we found ourselves together in the parlor late at night, talking once again. In the back of my mind, I was thinking of how many times we've talked, and how the comfort level was already built in. Being that it was the first day of my trip, I was looking for a lady that I was already familiar with, for that first party. Natalia was looking sexy, as usual, and then suddenly, I told her we need to finally go party. I totally surprised her, and she told me that she thought I just enjoyed her company and conversation. She then said it was a pleasant surprise, and in a very playful way, told me that we were going to have a VERY FUN time! Oh my, I thought!

Natalia is very playful, and and as I mentioned before, is full of smiles and giggles. She also seems to like cuddling and intimacy, which are things that I really enjoy during a party. Anyway, when we got into her room, she told me that she got two brand new outfits, one of them being a cheerleader outfit. She asked me if she could put it on for me. I was like, "is that even a question?! Of course you can!" So she opened it up, and tried it on...and it even came with pom poms, LOL! And WOW, she looks sexy in that outfit! She then told me she would leave it on for the start of our party, and I was totally fine with that. No complaints here! :D

Well, our party was fantastic, as well as intimate with lots of foreplay...just the type of parties I really enjoy. One of the things that was funny was that she found out where I'm ticklish, and of course, I was getting tickled in those spots off and on during the party, LOL! And overall, the party was just sensual and enjoyable.

After an incredible party, we cuddled and talked. Eventually, we got up to get dressed. Then the song "Love Me Do" by The Beatles came on the music channel she had playing, and really liking that song, I started dancing and singing to it, right then and there! Natalia then comes over, and we start dancing to the song together. It was a very fun, in the moment type experience, and we both thought that it was funny! That was one of the most memorable moments of my time with her.

I also took some pictures of her in her new outfit, and here are a few of them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well, having seen Natalia at the ranches a lot during my previous trips, it was nice to finally party with her. And the party was so much fun! If you are looking for those types of parties with a beautiful, playful blonde, then Natalia is your woman!

One last thing: a few days later, I was singing Radiohead songs in the parlor for kareoke night, and later, Natalia informed me that she loves Radiohead, and that she enjoyed watching us singing their songs. We both especially like the "OK Computer" songs, and I was surprised that she likes Radiohead as much as me. That was another interesting talk we had about that band.

Thank you Natalia for a wonderful time! It was nice seeing again, and nice to finally party with you!

MusicMan

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review MM!!!! Those pics are HOT!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. awesome review mm.cant wait for my day with her

4. Great review and great pics MM. I know Natalia was on your list and I'm glad you finally got the chance to "squeeze" her into your busy schedule :wink: I'm sure there's no question in your mind now why Natalia is one of my all time favorites..and an all time favorite of many. Beautiful sexy lady...and so much fun.

DD

5. RAH..RAH!!! Shes oh so sexy.
    [​IMG]

6. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

nice post MM, you always give good review.
    and Nat is looking gorgeous in those pictures
    I'm hoping to spend some quality time with her in December

7. Great review! Love the pics! She looks so sexy.

8. Very nice review MM and the pictures of my favorite lady are looking great. Always a fun time with Miss Natalia.

9. Natalia is such a sexy girl, and I love her cheerleader look, its so her!! I love to hear you guys had a great night, makes me wanna party with her, hehehehe! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Nice Review Music Man!

10. Thanks Al! She did make the pics turn out HOT, that's for sure!!!

MusicMan

11. Thanks Bert, and you will enjoy your time with her very much!

MusicMan

12. Thanks Double D! And yes, NOW I see what you were talking about, when you've always said those good things about your parties with her!

MusicMan

13. Yes she is!

MusicMan

14. Thanks crumbie!

I hope you get to spend some quality time with her during your trip!

MusicMan

15. Thanks mdw11! And glad you like the pics, as she did a good job of portraying her sexiness onto camera!

MusicMan

16. Thanks JHF! Yes, she is indeed a lot of fun to be around, and to party with!

MusicMan

17. I agree, that cheerleader look is so her, and so sexy! And I hope you get a chance to party with her, you two would make a GREAT team together behind closed doors!

Glad you liked the review!

MusicMan

18. Natalia is so exquisite great choice [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

What a sweet review! Thank you, MM! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself as much as I did! :D I loved spending time with you and hope we can do it again on your next visit!! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Aww you two are so sweet!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Thanks Angelina! And it sure was nice seeing you again this last trip, too!

MusicMan

22. I'm glad you liked the review so much! I really enjoyed seeing you that last trip, and I really enjoyed seeing you again this trip! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MusicMan

23. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

That's hot MusicMan! She's a great gal!

24. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Thank you, MM! You're a sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Planning another visit anytime soon? Xoxo

25. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Great Review;-)

26. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]