My first two girl.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dane85, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Dane85
    Chat with Me

Dane85 Active Member

It was Wednesday night, and I had been talking to a few lovely ladies. Courtney Cross, Tegan Tate and Piper Rae.

After a while of chatting, we went our separate ways, until Tegan found me in the parlor. She sat back down and we started talking about random stuff. Then she mentioned that she wanted to get me into her room before I left. My reply to such a beautiful lady was the same as anyone else "Why not just go now?"

Next thing I knew, we were in her room talking about party options. We had just about wrapped the conversation, and were ready to book, when I mentioned bringing Piper in on the fun. Tegan loved the idea, and off we went to find her.

Once the three of us were back in the room, we had a very very quick negotiation. We quickly moved to the cashier and back to Tegans room for the fun to begin.

Sadly most of what happened in that room is to be kept behind closed doors, but let me tell you what I can.

Both of those lovely ladies are AMAZING. They know exactly how to treat a guy, and how to make sure he is happy. The were soft and sweet, though Tegan has a bit of "badass" in her... Which was a huge turn on.

Towards the end of our party, we got dressed as slow as we could, trying to keep each and every moment we had together. I can not say how much fun I had with those two, and would love the chance to do that again.

Thank you both for an amazing time.

Dane

2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Nice review Dane. I always imagined what a party with those two would be like.

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review Dane!!! I liked how you handled Tegan's request... No time like the present eh? :wink: :lol:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

How exciting for you to be found in the parlor and things happen the way it did. They are both beautiful. Good for you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Great review..

6. AWESOME review babe!! Looking forward to reading about of sexy encounter!!

7. These girls really know how to party! Nice Review!

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Very SeXXXY

9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Making me horny;-)