From NYC to the Bunny Ranch. Review of my weekend

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by NY_Mike, Nov 26, 2012.

1. NY_Mike
    Chat with Me

NY_Mike Active Member

First time at the Bunny Ranch, I had been to the Love Ranch a little over a year ago. I wish I could get out there more often. I flew out early NYC time, relaxed in my hotel a bit, and got to the Bunny Ranch at 9pm. I rang the buzzer and was greeted at the door, where a line up was starting. Although I didn't want one, I planned to get a drink and just mingle with the ladies, but it was pretty awesome watching the ladies line up. It seemed like there were two dozen of them.

I picked the beautiful Courtney Cross out and she showed me around the ranch. After, we got a drink (well I did, she's under 21) and relaxed in the lounge a bit as karaoke started. She put me at ease and we went back to her room where I told her what I was thinking and we had a quick negotiation. She changed into an outfit I wanted to see her in and we had a great session where I got a surprise finish that blew my mind. Then we finished the night in her tub. I want to see her again real soon. I spent the rest of my time at the bar and the lounge meeting some of the ladies, like Scarlet who is from Chicago but secretly loves thin crust pizza. (She also has a kickin' petite body with huge boobs.) I hope to spend more time with her in the future. Then I met Caressa Kisses, who I already had an appointment set for me. Dennis was there too. He remembered me from the last time we met and offered me a meal (like he did the last time we met), so Caressa took me to the kitchen for a sandwich. After she and Courtney were walking me out and Dennis gave me a great looking black Bunny Ranch collared shirt. If they sell it on the website, go buy one.

The next night, Saturday, I arrived at 6pm for my appointment with Caressa, who put on a super sexy short skirt outfit for me. There is not an ounce of fat on her beautiful body. We went to her room, negotiated as she straddled me, and went back to the lounge where I got a great seat to watch the ustream Saturday Night Live at the Bunny Ranch show. I had a beer, Caressa in my lap, VIP view of the show with all the lovely bunnies, plus I got to meet Celeste who is also from NY and looks like Denise Richards, and Leena Lovely, who had to straddle me to leave the show. She is a very sexy petite Asian with a great body and beautiful face. I wish I could have gotten some time with her, although Caressa really tried to get her involved with us for the evening.

After the ustream show, Caressa and I went back to her room to begin. She is caring, passionate, beautiful, attentive, and in her own words "loves to suck," so yeah that part was awesome. We took a shower after, and I was surprised I could still stand. After a bit we went back to the bed for more. She gave me a hot oil massage and more slow, passionate love making. She has some of the best responsive nipples I've ever played with. I never wanted to let them go. After the second time, I pretty much collapsed and was done for the evening. We showered again, got dressed and went to hang out in the lounge. We met Courtney and Scarlet again, as well as Teagan Tate. I stayed for about an hour just getting my senses back after a 3 hour night with Caressa. I thought Courtney wore me out, but man I really had nothing left. We got another meal in the kitchen and I called it a night. I kissed the girls goodbye and headed to the hotel. Flew back to NY the next day. I giggled a few times on the plane thinking of the time I had with both girls.

Thank you to Courtney and Caressa. Thank you Madam Suzette, and Dennis for the hospitality. Looking forward to my next visit, maybe for New Year's Eve.

2. Happy Thanksgiving indeed! Glad you had a wonderful time with the beautiful Courtney and Caressa! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. NY_Mike
    Chat with Me

NY_Mike Active Member

I am so glad I went. Had a bit of a fantasy fulfilled, and as Caressa said, it's an Erotic Disney Land.

4. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

That's hot ! I'm glad you had fun!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. It was such an awkward way to meet you, but hey I guess that worked! LOL.. glad you had a blast, and I can only imagine how those ladies wore you out!!! See you again soon hopefully. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

NY Mike......WOW thank you so much for the lovely words, I had a blast with you and loved playing out your fetishes...... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

XXXtra wet warm Kisses Caressa

7. That's what we all call it :)

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

The Happiest Place on Earth! Where every Erotic Fantasy comes to life!

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I enjoyed reading about your weekend Mike. I am happy you got to experience both ladies and met few others. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. NY_Mike
    Chat with Me

NY_Mike Active Member

Ah, Jade. My first brothel experience. I Still remember that crazy night.

11. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

A night you will never forget!

12. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Caressa, any time with you is unforgettable!

13. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I am wet with anticipation!!!!

14. So true!

15. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Our time together is cumming!

16. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

NY Mike is a doll!

17. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I will be in Live Chat tonight @ 6pm pacific, hope you can join me;)

18. Glad to see u had fun!! Hope to see u next time around! xoxoxo [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

NY Mike, I hope you can cum to the ranch very soon....we need to explore your fetish more.......

20. NY_Mike
    Chat with Me

NY_Mike Active Member

Trying for new years, might be more like Jan or Feb.

21. Fingers crossed :mrgreen:

22. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Awesome;) I have a few ideas to tell you, I think you will enjoy!

23. YES! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]