Frisky Jayla

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dane85, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Dane85
    Chat with Me

Dane85 Active Member

Jayla was one of the first few people that I had the pleasure of talking to when I joined the boards. Quickly we hit it off, and became friends from day one. We always talked about wanting to spend time together, and it was only just a matter of when.

When I first got to the ranch, she was still on her day off. I didn't get a chance to meet her till the second day. The friendship that was formed online, quickly became in person as well. She is exactly the same person on here as she is face to face. A fire cracker, ready and willing to make someone smile. In all honesty it is a great thing to thing about, but can be a little scary knowing you are about to go 1 on 1 with her.

The party that we had set up, was for the following day, and finally it was time to rock the bunny ranch. We started out in my room. Having fun, just teasing and undressing. Then we crawled into the bed for some fun... and fun it was.

Once the first part of playing was over, we stepped out and headed towards the hot tub. We relaxed for a while, sharing drinks, and just talking. Every moment spent with Jayla was special in its on way. The heat from the tub, and our bodies started to turn us on again...

We headed back inside, and this time moved into her room. The towels wrapped around us, quickly dropped and we were on her bed kissing deep. We somehow ended up in her bath tub.... I guess we both enjoy the water?

After a quick bath, we moved back to her bed.... Where we stayed and played till our time had finally come to an end.

The only thing that I wish had happened was adding more time. I don't think either of us wanted that party to end, and I am sure we would both still be going at it, if we had the chance.

Jayla is such an amazing person, and was a fantastic party... (Though I hear I caused a booboo on her knee? I don't remember that part, but I sorry Jay-Rah)

I will for sure be having many more parties with her, and I can not brag enough about the fun we had together.

Dane

2. meow.. I like frisky

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!!!! Though bruising Jayla?...... How DARE you!!!! :x :x :x :lol: :lol: :lol: As long as she enjoyed it though!!!! :wink: :lol:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Our party was one of the most care free and fun time i have ever had babe! you rocked my world! I hope to have repeats and go all night long together!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great review, Dane!! Sounds like Jayla made your time together unforgettable!!

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Great Review

7. Yes... we had so much fun! I enjoyed our water time! We are total water babies! :mrgreen:

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

LUV LUV LUV this!