A weekend with Caressa Kisses and Tatyanna...WOW!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by sportsman111, Dec 18, 2011.

1. NOTE: Sportsman has been a regular patron of Nevada brothels for more than 10 years, after moving to the Silver State from Ohio. For all of those 10 years, he has been a regular contributor to two prominent LPIN-oriented Websites (NevadaBrothels.net and Sex-in-Nevada) and earlier this year passed 10,000 total posts.

Chronology of a Fantasy, or
    Resurrection Of an Erection

By Sportsman

The pursuit of a fantasy began in mid-November, when I learned Caressa Kisses had returned to the Moonlite Bunny Ranch (MLBR).
    Within days, I had reserved a flight to Reno, arranged for a rental car, and saved a reasonable amount of money to , perhaps party with a lady I had long admired and had often mentioned on the Web that she was my favorite working girl in Nevada. For the last six years, I had been lamenting her absence; there had been no working girl in my first five years in Nevada who had treated me with such grace, respect — and awesomely sexy parties.
    Caressa Kisses had been gone for six years, pursuing other objectives in her life, when she made a decision to return to Legal Prostitution in Nevada (LPIN).
    I contacted her first throught the Bunny Ranch contact form, leaving her my phone number in the hope that she would call. Which Caressa did ... the next morning!
    We talked about a variety of subjects, not the least of which was why she had left — to pursue a quality education. Which again, Caressa did.
    That conversation motivated me to do something, too. Arrange for the trip to Reno, which I did Dec. 15.
    Before I continue with the time Caressa Kisses and I spent together, let me thank Dennis Hof for his considerable help in making this trip as much fun as possible. And his staff, from the time I arrived at the ranch Thursday, until I left Reno Saturday afternoon, was incredibly upbeat and service friendly.
    Thursday, Dennis invited me to go out to dinner and asked if I wanted to take anybody. Because Caressa was involved in a party with one of her long-time regulars, I said I would like to take Tatyana, Caressa’s friend. Dennis agreed, and as luck would have it, shortly before we left, Caressa’s party ended. She hurriedly changed clothes and six of us — Dennis, Cami Parker, a couple who were helping Dennis on an advertising campaign, Caressa Kisses and Tatyanna and I went to a Carson City-area Chinese restaurant.
    Upon our return to the ranch, Caressa Kisses, Tatyanna and I met and discussed doing a party Friday. Negotiations were completed quite easily and a time — noon — was established. In discussing the party, I informed both ladies that it had been almost a year since I had been able to have any meaningful sexual contact with a woman because of chronic prostate and bladder ailments that put me under the care of many doctors. I admitted that I was exceedingly nervous about the proposed party.
    On Friday, however, all my worries were erased because of the gentle, yet warm (okay...hot) sexy moves they wrapped me up in for one of the greatest hours I have ever experienced doing anything. The sex was imaginative, with both women doing their sensual best to enjoy the experience.
    Their ministrations moved me past any idea of experiencing failure. I was able to sexually respond with the multiple positions the three of us were able to experience together. I, finally sated, suggest that they enjoy the pleasures of each other. Which they did, to my delight and pleasure.
    The party over, the three of us went our separate ways for a few hours, til we were all present at Cami Parker’s birthday party Friday night. Her birthday is actually Dec. 23, but that’s Christmas weekend, which meant many of the party-goers who wanted to attend might not be at the ranch. Cami got some great gifts; I hope they are all posted elsewhere on this Web site.
    As any brothel-devotee knows, the motto — YMMV — Your Mileage May Vary — applies. But it always has been my belief that going to a brothel is infinitely more fun — and sexually rewarding — if a client befriends a lady he (or she) truly enjoys being with. Some of the things Caressa and I were able to do together over the three special days last week were exceptionally exciting and pleasureable in their own particular ways.
    I believe they happened because of the respect Caressa Kisses and I have of each other, and the trust we have engendered.
    Over my years as a client, there have been four women I truly have been blessed knowing (for a variety of reasons, not the least of which, of course, is the sexual experience). Two of those ladies are now retired; two are now at the MLBR — Caressa Kisses and Cami Parker — and I hope there will be a third — Tatyanna.
    Tatyanna is a relative newcomer, but this young, long-haired blonde, is sexually-adept and as she gains more confidence, could become one of the MLBR’s premiere ladies. And trust me when I say, Caressa Kisses and Tatyanna together are Blondetastic!
    [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] :lol: :!: :!: :!:

2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Re: Resurrection of an erection...fantasy at the Bunny Ranc

Sportsman just knowing you has enriched my life, Thank you for being such a good friend and for the naughty good time you showed my girl friend and I.
    Until Then; Naughty Thoughts Caressa Kisses

3. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

MERRY XMAS! I HOPE EVERYONES HOLIDAYS ARE FILLED WITH XXXTRA CHEER!
    Until Then; Naughty Thoughts Caressa Kisses

4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Re: Resurrection of an erection...fantasy at the Bunny Ranch

Have a WOW Day! Until Then; Naughty Thoughts Caressa Kisses [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Was sooo nice to talk to you Kisses Caressa [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Kisses My White Knight!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. sportsman,whhat a great review,these 2 ladies are so incredibly sweet,gorgeous and are very sweet,i have become friends with both and i am truly blessed to call them my friends/and it was nice to have met u when we stopped by the restaurant that night.i look forward to seeing u again

8. sportsman,whhat a great review,these 2 ladies are so incredibly sweet,gorgeous and are very sweet,i have become friends with both and i am truly blessed to call them my friends/and it was nice to have met u when we stopped by the restaurant that night.i look forward to seeing u again

9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Yes, Friendships mean a lot to me Thank you [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] Come Double your Pleasure and Double your fun [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

10. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Lets have a 2 Girl Hot Steamy Erotic Party Together

11. A fantabulously EROTIC report, as usual Doc!!! :p :p :p :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wishing you a very SPEEDY and FULL recovery...K? :) :wink:

12. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Two gorgeous ladies! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I have a Lovely Prom Date with a Super Gentleman and Friend (Sportsman) I am so looking forward
    to our First Slow Dance Tomorrow Evening.... Are you ready to Tear up the Dance Floor :?: :?: :?:
    Until Then; XXXtra Sweet Kisses and Hugs to U Muah Muah
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. I can't wait for your next encounter with us [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Flames to You Lover Let's get together Soon :wink: :wink:
    Until Then; XXXtra Naughty Thoughts to U

16. We will I miss you be back soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. glad you had a great time. they are both gorgeouus women!

18. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

XXXtra Big Kisses to U,My Forever in Blue Jeans Lover!!
    Kisses Caressa [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Always Enjoyable!
    XXXtra Hot Kisses, Caressa

20. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a hot weekend Lucky guy

21. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Always Hot Weekends...Love to make em feel lucky!!!
    XXXtra Hot Kisses,Caressa [smilie=hot over you.gif]

22. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

I would have had a T-Shirt made that says I survived a weekend with Caressa kisses and Tatyanna lol [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Wow, you just made me laugh & smile at the same time!
    Thanks for the compliment!
    XXXtra Kisses,Caressa

24. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Bows thanks you everyone you have been a wonderful Audience 2 shows nightly be sure and tip your waitress lol

25. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Re: Resurrection of an erection...fantasy at the Bunny Ranc

Sportsman ......lets do this again!

26. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

seXXXy!

27. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I will be in Live Chat tonight @ 8pm pacific, hope you can join me;)

28. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Happy Tuesday!

29. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

30. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

A pic for you!

31. That was a great review. I love it. I need to find someone like that... :) You are all amazing! I'm inspired.

32. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you;-)

33. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank U Amy Page;-)