A "Sunny Bang" or "Cherry Star"???

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dane85, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Dane85
    Chat with Me

Dane85 Active Member

I happened to be over at the LRN on the Friday night that I was out at the ranches. I wanted to see Ustream live, and got lucky enough to be a guest on the show. Which in itself was an honor, but the night for me was just getting started.

After talking on Ustream for a bit, I found myself chatting with the very beautiful Cherry Bang. This chat led us to her room, where the topic became more personal? While talking with Cherry about pricing, she mentioned how she missed the wonderful Sunny Star. I knew the feeling, though I had just seen her a few hours before.

We ended up calling Sunny, and came to an agreement to bring Cherry back to the MLBR for a nice two girl party. We cleared everything with both ranches, and off we were.

We quickly made it back to Sunny’s room, where the fun was about to begin. The clothes came off faster than I could blink, and we all began to massage one another. Hands were everywhere, and it was hard to keep track of who’s hands were who’s. This was perfectly alright with me, I love a good unsolved mystery. And being I never cared to see who’s hands were on which part of my massage, it will forever stay a mystery.

I cannot go into detail about what happened once the massages had finish taking place, but I will have you know… I relive those moment a lot at night… to much? Oh well, read it anyway.

This party was a 100% mind blowing moment. I still to this day remember every second of it… And shall continue to do so. If you are looking for something to blow your mind, and would like to take a journey ride for the ages. You have to try a party with these lovely ladies. It was completely amazing, a true one of a kind. I would like to think I will have another two girl, with these stunning beauties… But I do not know if my body could handle another round.

Another part of the night that I will never forget is when we walked back out into the parlor… I had been hanging out with gLip and Kev at the LRN before, and they both came back to the MLBR with us… Well, I guess they didn’t know the exact time length of our party, because as soon as I step foot into the parlor… Both at once shouted “Holy shit! We thought you were dead.” Had I been, it would have been a great death.

I would like to thank you both for the amazing moments. I love you both.

-Dane

2. You made my mouth water with this reivew! Its awesome! I wont forget what happended behind those doors, and I hope we get to do it again. It was a reunion!! I missed Cherry, she missed me, and WE BOTH missed you! Words cannot describe how much I want to do this AGAIN AND AGAIN! Thank you Dane for bringing my Lover over for some fun, it was a blast baby! Kisses!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] P.s: Always think of that one song you sang, it makes me horny!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Sounds like a great time! This is definitely a combo I must try sometime! 8)

4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Great review Dane!!

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review Dane!!!! You sure were busy!!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

6. Thats Sunny Star and Cherry Bang babe ! lol Lets mix it up with a lil LOVE RANCH BANG and some BUNNY RANCH STAR SHALL WE???? Muah! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Sunny/Cherry,

If we wind up doing this party I already have the review title in mind. :-D But I'll only tell you in person! ;-)

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

8. YOUR NEXT!!!

9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Very SeXXXy!

10. You will get it right the next time around Hubby! lol

11. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Great Review;-)

12. I love my Girls right back! Hopefully we can cross over some time very soon :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Ok I know I'm totally late on replying to this bit everyone that knows me knows I'm not very patient with computers and can only do so much at a time.
    I'm sorry it took me so long to read this bcuz it makes me relive the moment and it turns me on!!! It was a hot time with the three of us!!! Dane, you are super hot and that made it even better :)!!! Thank you for reuniting me with my bunny!! I love that girl too much! We have go to do it again and again and again!!!
    Thanks sunny, for inviting me to share that amazing time!! Love both of you!!!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Baby!!! We made it happen!!! It was one of the most amazing parties ever!!!
    Can't wait for that review!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. Sunny! We always have the best time together!!! I miss you so much we have to do it more often!!!!
    If we get married lol! is going to be sunny bang and cherry star
    Sounds good to me :)

Love you!

16. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
    ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤Happy Valentine's Day!❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

17. I'm feeling naughty today!!

18. [smilie=hot over you.gif]Saturdays make me horny! Come play with me today! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. Dane!! Where have you been babe??!!! Haven't heard from you in Sooo long :( miss you!!!
    Stay sexy and have hot weekend!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Oh I cant wait to hear about it!

21. Dane!! Where have you been?! Miss you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

22. Have a wonderful week everyone [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Love this!!!!

24. Fun times!!! :mrgreen: loved that party [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. Come Back!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. I want you!!!! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great quote for the review. You have been Banged :)