❤❤ Positive Things ❤❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlexaWu, Apr 5, 2020.

1. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Learning to sleep until my body says time to wake up. Feels great!

2. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Hey there @Travis89 today’s lesson is the second most important Polish term you need to know

Babcia. It’s appropriate today being Mothers Day!
    Babcia is an endearing term for Grandmother. Once you have children your a Polish mother becomes Babcia a term and title that all Polish mothers wish to have. To a Polish Mom it’s like the title Princess or Queen!!

AlexaWu likes this.
  3. What’s that like? If I don’t have an alarm I sleep for 15 hours, lol! :)

AlexaWu and lover5 like this.
  4. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Damm your lazy Lol... I have insomnia so I sleep crazy hours some times only 4 hours and then maybe one time a week 9 hours

AlexaWu likes this.
  5. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

How does it feel when you wake up? I wish I could sleep past 7:30 am but I'm a morning person. Sometimes a few extra hours would be good but the body says no, wake up! Good thing though since my dogs bladders and my sleep scheduled are synced :eek::p

6. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

What helps you sleep for 9 hours?

7. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Just laying bed watching TV but my body shuts down about 1 time a week or maybe 1 time every two weeks

AlexaWu likes this.
  8. Rested, but stiff. I have a hard time falling asleep, and an even harder time waking up :)

AlexaWu likes this.
  9. I just mowed the front yard and the back yard with a push mower. Not a bad of a job if I say so myself. 0516201436.jpg 0516201436a.jpg 0516201436b.jpg 0516201436d.jpg 0516201437.jpg 0516201437a.jpg 0516201437b.jpg 0516201437c.jpg 0516201437d.jpg 0516201437e.jpg

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

AlexaWu and joe carbols like this.
  10. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Looks Great @Travis89 I did the same thing at my house
    With a 21” Honda mulching mower for 60,000 + square feet. Over 20,000 steps. I congratulate you on your beautiful yard!!!!

Last edited: May 16, 2020
    AlexaWu likes this.
  11. Toro recycler 22" 7.0 gross torque self-propel system. My dad uses power Kraft riding mower

AlexaWu likes this.
  12. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Kudos to @joe carbols and @Travis89 that is a productive task. You both deserve big hugs a delicious dinner and refreshing beverage.

joe carbols likes this.
  13. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Awe..... shucks Amazing @AlexaWu just something I needed to get done. It was another beautiful day in northeast Ohio. I got lots of stuff done in the yard. I’m praying real hard for rain tomorrow.

So.... as long as the big hugs are from you Adorable @AlexaWu, the delicious dinner consist of Zha Jiang Mian, and the refreshing beverage is a Genny, I’m all in.

AlexaWu likes this.
  14. Bison burgers with Mac and cheese and I enjoyed a Corona with lime all ready. On Wednesday for my birthday me and my dad and is girlfriend Mary are going to Wisconsin to celebrate my birthday since or governor hasn't opened anything in Illinois only carry out or delivery.

Sent from my VK700 using Tapatalk

AlexaWu likes this.
  15. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Zha jiang mien sounds delicious! Enjoy Genny while relaxing in the hot tub, you deserve it!

joe carbols likes this.
  16. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Mac and cheese is always "a good thing" as my friend Martha Stewart would say (I wish we were friends).

happy early birthday @Travis89 share photos of your celebration with us

17. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Wow. Boo hoo @AlexaWu I get a great meal, a fantastic beverage but no Hugs???? Wha, wha, wha!!

that’s just not fair.

I’d gladly pay you Tuesday for an Alexa Wu Hug today!!!

AlexaWu and origlegman like this.
  18. I definitely will later on around 6:00pm or 7:00 IL time I'm going doing a Netflix party when I get home. Two movie's I picked for it are Avengers Infinity Wars and Soul Surfer.

AlexaWu likes this.
  19. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

HUGS ALL DAY! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]:)

20. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Avengers Infinity War is a superb choice. Haven't seen Soul Surfer but will guess it's equally great!

21. Today I had had a Incredible day celebrating my 31st birthday I had a Subway picnic with my dad and his girlfriend Mary at a amazing camp ground called Lake shabbona It felt nice to be outdoors celebrating my birthday outdoors despite IL being under lockdown until next week.

Attached Files:

AlexaWu likes this.
  22. I make killer bison burgers! :)

AlexaWu and Travis89 like this.
  23. Right know im sitting here puzzled by YouTube ending my Netflix party and removing my video

24. After filling a appeal with YouTube last night they approved my appeal and restored my video this morning. I still don’t know what guidelines I broke for it be removed in the first place but I am great full they granted my appeal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AlexaWu likes this.
  25. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Coffee - Coffee is a positive thing in life.

26. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

I've lost 26 pounds since starting my transformation in February. I'm currently down to 214.

AlexaWu likes this.
  27. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Incredible, great job Kevin. Keep up the great work! What have you been doing?

kmerrill likes this.
  28. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

Combining protein and carbs in every meal since early February.

AlexaWu likes this.
  29. I made a trip to the coast, to see a sunset. It’s months since I’ve been at the coast.
    Especially to see a sunset. It felt nice to sit their and chill.

AlexaWu likes this.
  30. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

what did your meals look like before? i need to reduce the carbs but i love rice and noodles.. and desserts!

31. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Love your profile photo.
    Which coast did you visit?

32. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

A lot less protein and more fat. I would have stress-eating urges, I rarely have them anymore.

joe carbols and AlexaWu like this.
  33. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Stress and boredom urges always get me. At least 3 times a week. It's good to hear you have it under control, proud of you @kmerrill

JerryVestal and kmerrill like this.
  34. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Good for you @kmerrill, it sounds like your diet was very successful. I dropped from 338 to 196 from Dec 13, 2013 until January 5th 2015 on a high protein (lots of meat) diet with very little carbs. It was great to get back into a 36 inch waist jeans. I tried a total Vegan (plant based diet) in early 2017 but after 90 days I gained 15 pounds, so my doctor put me on the Mediterranean diet (a successful compromise) which I have enjoyed the last 3+ years. Lots of chicken and fish (baked not fried) Keep up the good work, and glad you have stopped stress and binge eating.

35. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

Aww! Thanks, Alexa! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Playing games I haven't played in ages and watching YouTube are a couple of things that have kept me sane during this time.

JerryVestal, Hiker dude and AlexaWu like this.