PIC THREAD WHO WANTS HOMEMADE LUMPIAS?

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Aug 13, 2018.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @LexxxiStar for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kzgurl likes this.
  2. VioletBanks
    Chat with Me

VioletBanks LET ME BE YOUR NEW FAVORITE COLOR!

Gosh my big sis is the most amazing cook! They will have your mouth watering, come on in boys & get fed! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

kzgurl likes this.
  3. kzgurl
    Chat with Me

kzgurl Active Member

I can personally say that she makes the very BEST Lumpias!!!! Delicious.... She will not only please you in bed, she knows how to please your palate! She spoils the Kit Kat staff and girls with the best food ever. She is gracious and a true professional!
    We all are well fed! When you call her to party, ask about her Lumpias! Don't forget to check out all of our beautiful ladies!
    KitKatRanch.com

VioletBanks likes this.
  4. VioletBanks
    Chat with Me

Yes, all so true! Here at the KitKat ranch we make sure you are fed! This is a huge foodie house [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Baba1234 likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks "Little Sis" for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

VioletBanks likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @kzgurls for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Lumpias are Filipino Egg Rolls but light and crunchy filled with lean ground beef, russet potatoes and mix veggies!!! Book a party with me and I'll cook a pack for you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. VioletBanks
    Chat with Me

Anytime sis!! Your skills deserve to be recognized ;);););)[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. @cumishaamado seriously makes the best around! Not only do they taste fabulous, but they are made with love!!!

:):):):)

VioletBanks likes this.
  10. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

I'm hungry now .[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

VioletBanks likes this.
  11. ShayRose
    Chat with Me

ShayRose Licensed Massage Therapist

So YUMMY!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VioletBanks likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

When are you planning to visit again???[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

father-g likes this.
  13. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

Yes I do! They are soooo good! Book Cumishaamado for a wonderful party! She cooks and knows just how to treat ya!

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @JessicaKitten for your kind words and support!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JessicaKitten likes this.
  16. VioletBanks
    Chat with Me

LOL @SophiaSun so am I!!!! hahaha :p:p:p:p

17. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

IndyaBaby Well-Known Member

Your lumps are so good!! your an amazing cook!! book your delicious party with @cumishaamado today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @IndyaBaby for your kind words, compliments and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. this week hopefully, see you soon

VioletBanks likes this.
  20. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

You're such an amazing cook Cumisha!

JessicaKitten likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @kzgurl for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

Book with her and she will make food.[smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Cumisha you make the best!!!! I know it takes a lot of hard work!!!!

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Had to take mom to Sam's Club and look what I found... Thought of you immediately. 20190730_114514.jpg

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and thoughts!!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and I would love to cook you homemade chicken adobo and pancit someday!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_2581.JPG

28. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Thank you! [smilie=happy.gif]

I'm curious though. Is there a place in Reno/Carson City that has Asian food supplies? I know if this was Vegas, it would be no problem but I wonder how it is outside of that area. After all, one must strive to be as authentic as possible!

29. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Glen shows up at Kit Kat and buzzes twice to get in. Staff greets him.

Staff: Sir, what brings you here today?
    Glen: I'm here to see Cumisha.
    Staff: Oh, so you're here to party with her (checks schedule paper) But you're not listed, and she's booked for today (staff a little confused)
    Glen: Oh no, I'm here to eat.
    Staff: Eat?! (staff a LOT confused now)
    Glen: Oh yeah, I'm here to eat dinner. Do you know how hard it is to get homemade Filipino food?! :D:p;)

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - That's funny!!! Thanks @hikino for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar likes this.
  32. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

You most certainly are! Home cooking is the best. And home cooked Filipino food? Winner!

LexxxiStar likes this.
  33. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

I would like to see you in September. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

34. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Oh my, I'm in demand at all three houses of the cul-de-sac!

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely @hikino and I would love to cook homemade Filipino foods for you hopefully during your visit in September!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_2581.JPG IMG_0339.jpg

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
    LexxxiStar likes this.