PIC THREAD WHO WANTS HOMEMADE LUMPIAS?

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Aug 13, 2018.

1. SerenityLove
    Chat with Me

SerenityLove Well-Known Member

Looks so yummy! You and the food! I'd eat both up. Thanks for sharing love

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure @SerenityLove and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Natasha Star for the compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Natasha Star likes this.
  4. I love cooking, but frickin' hate the mess. I have to clean it all up myslef. Chef rules apply, and there's no getting out of that rule.

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love to have a "Cooking Party" with you @the_squid and having each other for dessert afterwards!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.
  6. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

Love love love ur special Lumpia’s!!
    I was craving them on my time off!!! Yummy yum yum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your kind words and I would love to cook my yummy Lumpias for you @LexxxiStar!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.
  8. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

Woohoo Cannot wait doll!!
    Yum yum yum ⭐️

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.
  10. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Delicious and tasty Cumisha.
    Sophia Sun

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Yummy!!! Thanks @SophiaSun for the compliments!!! I'll have to make some soon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Lumpias will be ready this weekend!!! Let me know if you want some!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Natasha Star for the compliment!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Please save me some my dear. ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'll save some for you @origlegman!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

origlegman likes this.
  17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Thank you for your thoughtfulness Cumisha.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @origlegman and your welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

Awww this is such a cute picture Cumisha! ❤️ :)

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for the compliment @StacyPretty!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

StacyPretty likes this.
  21. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @Natasha Star for the compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Natasha Star for the compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ChicagoBob for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

I am sooo exxxcited for your delicious LUMPIAS!!!! Yummyyumyum

28. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Sexy lady/delicious food combo? What more could anyone ask for? (;

29. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

Thanx for the Lumpia’s sweetie!!! Yummyyumyum ⭐️

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I made Lumpias for "Tea Party"!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.
  32. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

You always spoil us with Lumpias

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love cooking "Lumpias" for everybody!!! Kit Kat Ranch is a "Foodie House"!!! Yummy home cooking!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.
  34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love cooking for everybody too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.
  35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Baba1234 for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.