PIC THREAD WHO WANTS HOMEMADE LUMPIAS?

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Aug 13, 2018.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @ChicagoBob for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!! Have a "Happy Holidays" with your family and friends!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ChicagoBob likes this.
  2. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

Oh I will... I'll be in Carson over the holidays! There's nothing better than family and friends! :D

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome!!! I made "Lumpias" for the holidays!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ChicagoBob likes this.
  4. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

Yay! I love your Lumpias... can't wait! :p

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks @ChicagoBob for your kind words and compliments!!! I can't wait to cook them for you!!! Yummy!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Natasha Star for your kind word and compliment!!! You have a "Happy Holidays" with a "Prosperous, Safe and Healthy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Natasha Star likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Natasha Star for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @destinistarr for liking my post!!! Happy New Year!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sierraflyer likes this.
  9. CharlieDaze
    Chat with Me

CharlieDaze Well-Known Member

You know Cumisha I get back to LRN on the 8th... I would love some.. Lol :)

10. CharlieDaze
    Chat with Me

CharlieDaze Well-Known Member

I'll meet you half way for those lumpias! Hehe

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'll make sure @CharlieDaze I'll have them ready for you upon your return!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Lumpias are Filipino Eggroll with ground beef, russet potatoes and mix veggies wrapped in Lumpia Wrapper. When you party with me, I'll cook them for you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I should have @AriaQuinn bring some for you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CharlieDaze for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

You know I love your lumpias! I am waiting for you to make them again so I can come over and get some. Yummy

X o x o

Cherry Lane~ Loverof the Year 2018
    Let's Connect Today! [email protected]
    Cherry Lane's Post Directory Thread CLICK HERE
    LRN Profile Page CLICK HERE

[​IMG]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @CherryLane for your kind words and compliments!!! I will let you know when I'm going to make my "Yummy Lumpias"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @sierraflyer for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CherryLane for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Natasha Star for the compliment!!! I'll be making more "Lumpias" soon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Natasha Star likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Natasha Star for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

I've never tried Lumpias before :) Would love to try them sometime [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @FumbleNutts for your kind words and I would love to cook some for you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  23. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Your Lumia's are so very tasty, Cumisha!

Have you ever done a sweet version? Like cream cheese and a fruit, like pineapple, inside?

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for the compliment and for the suggestions. I'll have to try making Plantain filling for dessert lumpias.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

thunderstorm likes this.
  25. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

That sounds interesting! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!! I'll have to practice making the Plantain Filling to make sure they are yummy before serving them to everybody!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FumbleNutts for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FumbleNutts for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

father-g and FumbleNutts like this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @father-g for your kind words and compliments!!! I love cooking "Lumpias"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

father-g likes this.
  30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @father-g for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

father-g likes this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FumbleNutts for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts likes this.
  33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @father-g for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts likes this.
  35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FumbleNutts for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]