The Ranches Bring People Together

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tony Dark, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

As I sit hear watching the news I think about how there is so much Hatred Going on in the country!
    Then I think about how the ranch, the ladies and clients are judged so harshly but it is a place where race, sexual orientation, or fantasy isn't judged!
    Isn't that funny?
    I have met so many people at the ranch all colors, religions, straight, gay, categories I didn't even know exist but the one thing that we all have in common is we were looking for a place to belong and someone to care about us and not judge us!
    In all the places in this country isn't it funny that the most diverse inclusive place is at the ranches!
    A lot of people even in my family say I don't act Black or I don't talk Black which is so offensive for so many reasons. I always say my race doesn't define me it describes me! The respect and knowledge I have for the sacrifices made by others to give me a better life than they had defines me.
    My grandparents were born in 1915 and 1919 GA. They were sharecropers! I was told the stories of lynching and castrations because a black man was out after a certain time of night or he stared at a white girl. Because of who my grandfather worked for the klan was not to touch him or my family. In the 60s they moved north and my mom and her brothers and sister were the first black kids to integrate there school. They were spit on called monkey and the N word everyday until as stereotypical as this sounds they started playing sports and made the school number one!
    In the 80s I was called the N word when I was 5. I remember it was at a resturant a little girl said Daddy look at the N word. In 3rd grade I was told I couldn't be pretend to be Spiderman because I was Black! I was called a Monkey and given a Banana in 6 grade because I danced with a white girl that a new student from Alabama liked!
    See people don't know my story or my history. They see me, hear me speak or the way I dress and some say I'm trying to be white or I'm more white than Black! It hurts because of the pride I have for the dues that were paid to give me the successful life I have!
    My point is when I'm at the ranch it is the one place where I feel cared about! I can talk to people on so many levels and relate to them because I know what it's like to feel like you don't belong. If you are out there wanting to come to the ranch but feeling like your race, religion sexuality disability or fantasy is unwelcome well as long as its not hurting you or someone else I'm pretty sure you will feel like I do the ranch is my second home!
    What are your thoughts? Have you ever felt like you didn't belong. Been discriminated against or want to talk about it. I'm hoping this is a thread to heal old wounds start a dialog about and understand each other better in a respectful non judgemtal way!
    So that this thread is not to serious here is a funny thought about race!
    How many of you know someone with the nickname
    Goldie or Bones?
    I know several and they are all different races and they have those nicknames because they have gold teeth and are skinny!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    pantera, BTFSTL, JamieJupiter and 9 others like this.
  2. Thank you for sharing such an intimate part of your history, @Tony Dark. All of your favorite ladies adore you just the way you are.

Maybe I should get a gold tooth hehe :)

3. Tautoko! Thanks for sharing. I come from New Zealand where we also have a dark rascist history that still lives on today. I too have found a natural place to Express myself and be accepted in the sex industry. Growing up 'half-caste' identity was always a confusion for me. I love how sensuality, sex and eroticism transcends colour, culture and ethnicity! Xx

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Roxy I just think its sad that we are still dealing with Hatred after all these years.
    I don't think you need a Gold tooth but I can call you Goldie if you want me to!

5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Imogen Thank you for sharing. I love learning about different cultures and I have a friend who went to New Zealand and I saw some of his pictures. It is a Beautiful country. Wow I know that growing up biracial was hard for family in friends of a certain age but now young people are dealing with transgender identity and same sex parents discrimination. The hardest part about hatred and judgmental views is sometimes the worst comes from your own race family or religion. The places and people you think would love you the most judge you the harshest!
    The Ranches are a place where you can feel welcome and enjoy being you!
    I would love to learn more about you and your story.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ImogenSteele and thunderstorm like this.
  6. Hi Mr. Tony Dark,
    I like your thread. I have a disability that has prevented me to have a girlfriend. I was born with a foot disability that makes me walk funny. When I have had the opportunity to approach women at a social event they see the way I walk. They think I'm drunk, however I don't drink alcohol. Even though, I have never been to the ranches, I have heard that everyone that visits or works there aren't judgmental. I hope some day my finances will allow me to visit the ranches.

7. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

This reminds me of work. They've got anti-bullying policies in their handbook. Also, one of the company values is "Integrity: We Do The Right Thing". So imagine my surprise when one day, some guy yells "You're SICK" while I was passing him in the hallway. He did this multiple times over the next few months. After a while, he got lazy and only hissed at me. I ignored him every time.

I didn't bother reporting him. The compliance department is only interested in employees who try to scam the company out of money. At the time, I thought the situation was ironic and amusing. We do the right thing means yelling at someone in the hallway?

I think he moved to Arizona. I pity those poor, innocent people down south who have to put up with him.

8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks I'm sorry that so far you feel your disability has been a hurdle for you meeting someone. I hope you will get to the ranch and have a lot of fun. It is a place where I feel special and cared about.
    I really hope you meet a special lady who likes you for you and doesn't even think about your disabilty.

9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Work place discrimination and bullying is really bad I had to deal with it and it's not fun but if you fight it legally sometimes you win!
    I also have dealt with co workers with mental health issues. That's becoming more and more of an issue on the job. You are dealing with lots of personalities high pressure jobs and it's easy for someone to snap. Unfortunately there was a shooting at a Walmart today from a discruntal employee. We just got to start treating each other with respect.

10. Yes, theres always another struggle...I'd love the chance to get to know you better too. Send me an email if you want too? [email protected]

Tony Dark likes this.
  11. Thank you Imogen Steele, Tony Dark and Lunch Buffet for liking my post.

ImogenSteele and Tony Dark like this.
  12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I will be at the bunny ranch in 2 weeks and there is someone there I have to see so I will make sure I stop by!

13. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks for reading and hang in there we all had a first trip and it took me years before I got to go to the ranch!

14. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Tony, thanks for sharing a bit more of your history. We are fortunate to have you on the boards. How long will you be in NV. Tahoe

Tony Dark likes this.
  15. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Tahoe I will be there 5 days.

tahoebigbear likes this.
  16. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

Hi, Tony,

It was great meeting you a few summers ago at the Bunny Ranch.

Tony Dark likes this.
  17. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

What a wonderful, wonderful post!

Thank you for all your support!!! It’s so much more then meets the eye here!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

Tony Dark likes this.
  18. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You! That it really sweet of you!
    You're Welcome and Thank You for all you have done for me!
    It's funny that you used that sentence More than meets the eye. I found something Special for you that I'm bringing with me. I thought Randy will love this!
    See you soon Sexy!

19. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Eddie it was nice meeting you.

20. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

When I wrote this post I would have never dreamed there would be 2 tragedies a few days later brought on by hate!
    It's so sad!

21. randyryder
    Chat with Me

You treat me so well! Xoxox

Randy Ryder

Tony Dark likes this.
  22. Good story! The ranch definitely has brought quite a few people together !

23. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You do a lot for me. I love being Santa in the Summer! Wait till November! It doesn't come out till next month but and I've been waiting for a year to get this for you. I will bring it with me in November! I can't wait to see your face! I hope you have space for it in your room!

24. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I got to know better!

25. randyryder
    Chat with Me

I will make space!!!

Randy Ryder

Tony Dark likes this.
  26. randyryder
    Chat with Me

It sure has!

Randy Ryder

27. randyryder
    Chat with Me

It sure has!

Randy Ryder

28. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Cool of all the things I ever got you this is the most exciting and I can't wait!
    You're going to love it!

29. Awesome! That's so exciting! Yes, please stop by say hi xx

Tony Dark likes this.
  30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Another great Thread and Post Tony. It really has been a pleasure for me to meet and get to know you. All the best for you.[smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    Tony Dark likes this.
  31. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank you I will make sure to stop by!

32. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks OG for your friendship and encouragment.

33. Nice thread Tony, and thanks for sharing. I'm an old fashioned guy at heart, and many years ago, I would have thought that a "lost weekend" at the ranch would be something unspeakable and perhaps some "moral" implications might have kept me from ever seriously entertaining such a notion. But now I'm certain this is something I want to do and should do to get a better outlook on life. For one, a guy would be very hard pressed to find so many savvy and thoughtful ladies in the real world, and their sweet, delectable physical charms ain't gonna hurt my feelings none. I'll be 47 years in a few weeks, and I'll be damned if I don't get to experience a heavenly paradise before my time is through. Thanks again for sharing as I'm sure it can be emotionally gut wrenching thinking of those childhood heartbreaks. I hope to meet a guy like you at the bar for a drink, albeit a quick one if I'm on the clock. Cheers mate.

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @Tony Dark for sharing your memorable experiences in life!!! I enjoyed reading it!!! People that come to the ranches feel safe and they are not judged. They can fulfill their fantasies with their favorite girls and feel happy and content when they leave. If they are lonely, a Virgin, missing intimacy or companionship, I would love to help them and make their experiences with me memorable.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe moll and USAROCKS like this.
  35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience