The BEST in the business and more for your

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by David Francis, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Airforce Amy really is the BEST in the business. This intoxicating, beautiful, sexy woman will make you feel like the luckiest guy on the planet. She will blow your mind with her sexuality. Airforce Any will take you to beyond the clouds and put you way way up on cloud 9 !
    Make your ultimate dreams come true and let the legendary, infamous Airforce Amy fulfil those dreams of having the BEST sex you will EVER have in your life !
    So don’t hesitate any longer . Send that email . Make that booking . You will not regret it I promise. Do it now.......Destination Airforce Amy ❤️

2. The title SHOULD read More bang for your buck ❤️

3. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

I agree with you 110% @David Francis Great Review of the living legend @Air Force Amy!!!!!

I too have enjoyed her perfect encounter back when I was a brothel whore in 2016 and 2017. Amy is not only one of the most attractive ladies at MLBR but she is a beautiful person beyond compare. Amy is SO MUCH MORE than just another pretty face with a great body but she genuinely cares about you making sure you get the best sechs for your dollar.

She is a blast to just sit and talk too as well. Amy is so honest and sincere you can ask her anything.

I’m glad our friendship has grown over the years.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    David Francis likes this.
  4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

I totally agree! Amazing post and recognition. :)

5. I have to agree to she is amazing

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

6. Oh dear.! I totally missed this post and review by

Oh Dear! I never even saw this post and lovely review by David! Thank you SO MUCH Davis. We certainly had a magical afternoon! Thank you! Folks, there is a reason he has Superman tattooed on his chest He walks that walk! Thank you my love! Cheers Friend!

7. And I know I’ve said it before but THANK YOU ! I had just THE BEST time ever! Just WoW ! And , folks there’s a reason @Air Force Amy is the best in the business. And BOY can she walk that walk and then some.. !!!
    You’re totally awesome Amy
    From your EXTRA friendly Superman ‍!! ♂️

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019