Sep 27, 1974 (Age: 49)

Share This Page

David Francis

New Member, Male, 49

David Francis was last seen:
Aug 15, 2019
    1. HannahFoxx
      HannahFoxx
      Welcome! As a certified Intimacy Expert and Sex Educator, I offer life coaching and relationship guidance. Let's connect via email or DM to get to know each other. Let’s explore how I can assist you in achieving your personal, life & sexual goals.
      https://linqapp.com/HannahWFoxx?r=link
    2. DaisyDream
      DaisyDream
      Hi Sweetie,

Wishing you a "Happy Birthday"!!!

xoxo
      Daisy Dream
    3. SashaLove
      SashaLove
      Happy Bday, Darling!!!!!
      I hope your day is full of joy and adventure!xoxoxoxo

Sasha Love
    4. cumishaamado
      cumishaamado
      Hi Handsome,

Wishing you a "Happy Birthday" with lot's of naughty thoughts to cum!!! I love your pic of your doggie!!!

Hugs & Kisses,
      Cumisha Amado[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    5. AliceLittle
      AliceLittle
      Happy birthday David! I hope you have a wonderful day!
      Alice
    6. NinaBux
      NinaBux
      Hey! I’m Nina Bux @ the Kit Kat Ranch. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me. You can contact me here on the boards by viewing my contact info on my profile or by emailing me @ [email protected]. Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter @Nina_Bux. You can watch the Kit Kat Ranch’s exclusive Live Stream with all the girls every Thursday @ 6pmPST. Xo, Nina ❤️
    7. NinaBux
      NinaBux
      Happy Birthday!!!! Love to celebrate with you! Show me this post when you arrive to the ranch and you’ll receive my birthday discount!!! Special good for 90 days! Xo
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 27, 1974 (Age: 49)

Interact

Content:
    Phone Number:
    +447500705185
    Facebook:
    davidfrancis