The Always Amazing Jade Capri!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by redwood, Apr 9, 2013.

1. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

lol... you know that it's just the way I talk. Stop being S.... lol [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

You know you are the only person I will let call me Stupid or Silly. I just know, when you say that, you really care. And, sometimes, I admit, I am stupid…not sure about silly though! Can't wait to be stupid again…lol. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Neither can I. :wink:

[​IMG]

4. redwood
    Chat with Me

Well, funny as it is, I love when you tell me I am stupid. And I can't wait to see that amazing body in that photo up close and personal. You and I have a kind of stupid and silly relationship and I have no complaints with that! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

lol that is not really what I meant, it's my way of saying you are silly.
    lol We have a crazy one and I wouldn't change it one bit. We find fun/funny in anything. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. redwood
    Chat with Me

After four years, we do have a funny, and fun relationship and I would not change a thing! Except how often we see each other. Remember the GBTT incident! I can remember you going down the hall in my jeans and you crawling across the floor trying to stick your icky gum between my toes. We do have a lot of stupid fun! Hoping we have a lot more! :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I was thinking of you today, Redwood...

[​IMG]

8. redwood
    Chat with Me

That's nice! Always love when you are thinking about me:) [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I solely agree with you on this one. lol That was a funny thing. You were so checked and I couldn't stop laughing. See what happen when you make it sound more than it is?
    Your jeans fit like the perfect "boyfriend" jeans style.
    We will have way more funny, sexy and sweet times. Of course if it's up to me we will. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I do think of you often, specially now that I adopted a redwood. Can you believe it? hehe I know you will have something smart to say... I will just wait ...

dreamscometrue likes this.