The Always Amazing Jade Capri!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by redwood, Apr 9, 2013.

1. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

I have known Jade for nearly two years now, ever since she responded to a post I had made on one of her threads. Luckily I got back to her and we finally got to meet for our first (and second parties). I have written a few reviews about her and every time I do, I worry that she will get too busy to see me. I happen to be a very lucky guy, who has the means and opportunity to visit the ranches more than most guys. When I first met Jade, I was blown away by how unbelievably sexy she is and the incredible sex we had together, but the more and more time I got to spend with her, the more I became enchanted by Jade the lady. Her heart, her personality, her playfulness, her bossiness (lol!), her generosity and her creativity!

Since I had the great fortune to meet Jade, I have had many parties with her over the two years I have known her and can only say...she is the best! If you meet Jade in a line-up or in the parlor, she will be dressed impeccably in a beautiful, sexy dress that shows off her amazing Brazilian curves. And if you decide to party with her, you will find that she pays attention to every detail. Before the party, she will probably change from her beautiful dress into the most sexy lingerie you have ever seen. Just seeing her enter the room will put you on the edge sexually. During your party, she will take you to places you have never been and provide you with pleasure you have never known!

I can’t go into a lot of things that Jade and I have shared or talked about for discretionary reasons, but she is always amazing and such a wonderful person. As a funny example, my last trip, we went out for a very special dinner at Duke’s Steakhouse in CC. When it came time for me to pay for dinner, she says to me, “Wait, I have a coupon!” Well, that coupon covered more than half the cost of the dinner! Not many ladies would have done that! I am confident that she treats not only me, but every guy she meets in a super special way. If you haven’t taken the time or effort to meet or party with Jade, you owe it to yourself to do so. I just need to make sure she leaves a little time for me! Go Jade and I hope you win COY for 2012! You deserve it!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Re: The Still Amazing Jade Capri!

Awesome!!! Gotta love a lady with a coupon!!!!! :wink: :lol:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. Re: The Still Amazing Jade Capri!

Great review Redwood! Jade is amazing, isn't she?! :wink:

4. Re: The Still Amazing Jade Capri!

Hehe, I was the benefactor of one of those coupons too. Duke's is a great place. Nice review redwood :)

5. redwood
    Chat with Me

Re: The Forever Amazing Jade Capri!

Thanks Alphawolf...Jade takes good care of everybody!

6. redwood
    Chat with Me

Yes she is and I would bet that you do too!

7. redwood
    Chat with Me

8. Jade is truly amazing and we are the lucky ones that have the ability to see her so many times when we have the chance. I feel bad for all the guys who make the mistake of not seeing her!! They are really missing out.

9. redwood
    Chat with Me

Saw her last week and came up with another first...six parties and all with the amazing Jade! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Haaa... You are too funny Al. Hey, I love coupons too.

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Beautiful, so are you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Re: The Forever Amazing Jade Capri!

I try my best Redwood. :wink:

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am glad he spend time with me :)

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you TG. It's very nice of you to say that. I would love to spend time with everyone that visit us, but everyone has different taste and we have wonderful ladies that make them happy as well. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. redwood
    Chat with Me

My pleasure as always. You are wonderful and I love writing about you! But, the actual time together always exceeds what I write about it! And I have no doubt you and I will make lots more memories! We always have such fun together...no reason to stop...right?! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. redwood
    Chat with Me

Every time I get to see Jade, I feel like writing another review. I have probably written more Jade reviews than just about anybody on the boards, so I will restrain myself, but needless to say, this woman is not only the sexiest woman in the world, but she is a wonderful person, a very funny lady and a beautiful lady! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

18. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree with you more!

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

hehe... That was a fantastic week. Loved the steak today. You did wonderfully for someone that used the gas grill for the first time.

20. redwood
    Chat with Me

It was a fantastic week...as was this week. The trip to Tahoe was so much fun. The dinner was really good, as was the lunch we prepared today! We seem to make a pretty good team. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

21. redwood
    Chat with Me

And I am sure next week will be too!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

22. redwood
    Chat with Me

Another fantastic week with Miss Capri. Hit 75 parties this week and almost all of them were epic! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

23. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Coupon! That's priceless! Such thoughfulness! :D

24. I Went To Same Restaurant with Her She Got the Tip, Xo

25. Awh, it sounds like so much fun!

26. Who were You with ?

27. redwood
    Chat with Me

Jade is always very thoughtful! And I always have ridiculous thoughts of Jade once I leave her! :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

28. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Don't we all !! Great meeting you redwood!!!

29. Kisses for Jade [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww I am so thankful that you take the time to write about me. It would only say it all if we record every single minute of it. What we couldn't do it, because people would just laugh of our interaction, and I am not mentioning the bedroom :mrgreen: I would say don't stop hehe.

31. redwood
    Chat with Me

I know, right! Then I would have to tell everyone how many times you call me stupid or silly...but I would never do that...hehe. Hopefully, we will just keep making memories that we will both cherish [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

To be honest, Red, I would nothing more. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. redwood
    Chat with Me

So, I am stupid and I am silly, but you are so much fun, I would never stop the memories from being made! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

lol you know that is not that way :mrgreen:
    I hope 2014 is full of great ones as well. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

35. redwood
    Chat with Me

Well, you always tell me I am being stupid or silly....so what conclusion am I supposed to reach? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]