REVIEW Still euphoric after my time with Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dragon Daddy, Mar 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

Our time together really euphoric, little girl! You are truly important to me and I look forward to all our adventures together! Our summer euphoria is still high and I can't wait to add our fall euphoria to the mix! Counting down the days, little girl![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  2. Anytime of the year is the best Dragon Daddy, I am so glad the euphoria goes home with you and carries you through to the next encounter! See you soon!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  3. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

It truly does stay with us both, little girl! It shows when we see each other for our next adventure! Summer euphoria still lingers as we get ready for our fall adventure! I can't wait to see you![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  4. Yes Dragon Daddy it does linger after our encounters!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy and joe moll like this.
  5. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Yes it does, little girl! I have also noticed that it is getting stronger and that it is lasting even longer with every chapter we write!

6. Such a hot encounter with great memories!
    [​IMG]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Thank you so much! Let's make some memories together!
    [​IMG]

9. I really do love reading my reviews they bring back such good memories! Let's make some memories together!
    [​IMG]

10. Dragon Daddy, I know what you mean..that euphoric feeling lasts a long time and when you think of her it comes right back

AliceLittle likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome reviews!!! Book a party with @AliceLittle today!!! She will make you feel like a "KING"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. The euphoria lasts so long and every time I read the review it comes back to me!
    [​IMG]

13. I agree with Dragon Daddy that the euphoria lasts way after your party is over.

14. Awe thank you! To know that the euphoria that begins in the bedroom stays with you all for so long!
    [​IMG]

15. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

I know what Dragon Daddy means about the euphoria of an encounter with Alice Little!

16. The euphoria that you will experience will come back to you every time you read your review or just sit and thing about our time together!
    [​IMG]

17. Whew, I heard Alice is a little firecracker! She is very beautiful, I may have to see her sooner than later.

AliceLittle likes this.
  18. I would like to show you what type of a firecracker I am!
    Alice-Little-9-10-2018-37s.jpg

19. I can't wait to see you again! Our encounters will get even better and better with each one!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. Would you like to experience an encounter with me? Please PM or email me today! I look forward to being able to read your review! Check out my website too!
    www.TheAliceLittle.com

[​IMG]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @AliceLittle today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. I agree Cumisha, I love reading my reviews and thinking of all the great memories they bring back!
    [​IMG]

23. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Dragon Daddy you are so right even when you leave Alice Little, the euphoria follows you home!

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You @AliceLittle have awesome reviews with many memories to cherish. You give them what they want and desire.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. I hope you all enjoy reading my reviews! I look forward to our encounter, then reading your review! PM or email me today!

www.thealicelittle.com

Alice-Little-12-11-2018-Tahoe-19s.jpg

26. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Dragon Daddy, you have this so right! Alice Little does give you a wonderful euphoric feeling!

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @AliceLittle today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. I love getting into that euphoric feeling! When we share it, it is magical!
    Alice-Little-12-11-2018-Tahoe-39s-1.jpg

29. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Great review about an even greater girl! Book this beauty today!

30. What is your fantasy? Let me make your dreams come true!
    [​IMG]