REVIEW Still euphoric after my time with Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dragon Daddy, Mar 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

It has been just over 2 weeks since I was with Alice and I am still having times of euphoric states. This young lady has definitely become someone special to me and I can’t wait to get back to see her.

We started talking back in January about the simple things, weather, likes and dislikes, and we both found that we had quite a few things in common. She made me feel so comfortable with everything. I could not wait to see her and booked the flight and hotel to come down after setting what day would work well for me.

As I was at the hotel waiting for the driver I got a text from her with a pic saying she was there waiting for me. My smile was so big and the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy. When the driver dropped me off at the gate and I entered the door Alice was right there waiting for me and greeted me with a hug I will never forget. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held on tight as I lifted her up with my arms wrapped around her waist. It was like we had known each other for years and we did not want to let go. I even put her down for a moment and when she didn’t unwrap her arms I lifted her right back up.

We did the tour and I got to meet Merlin, who tried to soften me up by giving me kisses to give him treats, and then off to her suite to talk about our party. Got it set and done and went off to dinner. We talked and laughed, took pictures together, and discovered even more of how much we had in common. It was beyond words how wonderful this all was and to enjoy it with this beautiful woman.

We did share a few bites of dessert before leaving the restaurant and headed back to the Ranch and her suite. A few more pictures and more kisses. It was true bliss with her kisses. Then we proceeded to enjoy the rest of the time together. There are no words to express how our connection flourished. Alice is a lover of many, but each of her connections is different. I love this about her. (Reading the book she mentioned in one of her interviews.)

When it came time to leave, which was really hard to do, we both cleaned up and set a time the next day to meet briefly before I had to fly out. That kiss good night is something that will stay with me for a long time.

We met briefly the next day for a few more pictures together and, because I just could not wait, we talked about and set up a future party and possible day of a third. I am so looking forward to each time we get together. Alice is truly one that I have gotten addicted to.

2. I can't be any happier that I was able to bring you to such a place that makes you so happy. The ultimate compliment!

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  3. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

What a great read. This is the best part of sex work - human connection, intimacy, fantasies fulfilled.

RunningSquirrel and Dragon Daddy like this.
  4. Hey, Dragon Daddy, that sounds like a true romantic time! Good for you! Alice is amazing!

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  5. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

Very nice review! Sounded like Dragon Daddy will be back quire a few times!

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  6. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]
    ------------------------------------------------------

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  7. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome, love! Thoughts of our time together and plans for our future times together keeps racing through my head! So looking forward to seeing you soon![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Broadhildt! I agree with you about the human connection and intimacy!

Broadhildt likes this.
  9. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

It was, JamesPlumbing! Thank you! Alice truly is amazing!

10. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Jackson! And, yes, I will be back quite a few times!

11. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much, SableRenae!

12. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I truly love that dress on you, love! I look forward to seeing you in that one soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Alice is such a delight to be with and I'm glad to hear she brought such a huge smile to your face and great memories for you.

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  14. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much! She truly is amazing. I do love the memories that I have and look forward to each new adventure I get to do with her.

auron79 likes this.
  15. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

img-78090.gif

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  16. Is this the pic you're looking for? I promised you...[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Light in hair.jpg

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  17. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Yes, little girl! That is the pic I was looking for. I love that you kept your promise![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. It's been in back of my mind all day!!

19. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I see. I am so glad you were able to bring it to the front of your mind, little Irish lass. I love how your mind works! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Fantastic review Dragon! Alice seems so wonderful! I booked sometime with her in September, and I'm a little nervous about meeting her but its great to hear how welcome she was when you first arrived. Hopefully I'm not that much of a nervous wreak haha.

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  21. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Jersey! Just relax and breathe. Alice is someone very special and will make sure that your nerves melt away in seconds. You will have a wonderful time!

22. Very nice review, Dragon Daddy! She's like potato chips; you can't just have one!

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  23. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thanks, AdamWest! I am not sure if I will ever get enough of Alice!

24. I hope you don't get enough Alice-Little-Black-Bra-_-Panties-21.jpg !

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  25. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Do not worry, little girl. I know I will not get enough of you!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  27. Pretty nice review! sounds pretty romantic, man. She's so easy to connect with in so many ways. Way to go.

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  28. Thank you, Regal! The connection is what it is all about and it happens in so many different ways.

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  29. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much, Cumisha!! I have already set up more times to be with her.

30. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I can never get enough of you, little Irish lass! Just exquisite![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Regal! Yes, her connection with me brought out something amazing and I look forward to enjoying it more with her. It was quite romantic.

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure!!! You're welcome!!! She is awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  33. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

So very true. The connection is what it is all about.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] No two connections are alike.