REVIEW Still euphoric after my time with Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dragon Daddy, Mar 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @Dragon Daddy for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  2. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

Yes, she is!! Thank you, Cumisha!!

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Dragon Daddy for liking my post!!! You are so charming!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  4. You're right! No two are alike and that is a good thing!

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  5. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

It is a very good thing that no two connections are alike. We would never learn something new and enjoyable or what was not the best with another connection if they were.

6. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Thanks for the review, man. Sound like you had an awesome time with that awesome Alice.

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  7. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thank you, DXanatos! @AliceLittle is truly awesome and and awe inspiring! Excited to be with her more and more!

8. 941134388.jpg
    Thanks, guys! I'm a lucky girl with such accolades!

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  9. Well, I'll have to say this is quite the review! Very nice. Nothing like that little lady, Alice!

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  10. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome! We are the lucky ones to share time with you, love! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thank you, WillyJ! It was an honor to write and share time with @AliceLittle ! She truly is one in a million! Excited for each moment I get to share with her!

12. WillyJ you are awesome! Thanks for the shout out!

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  13. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Still feeling that euphoria, or maybe it is that anticipation and excitement building seeing you again soon, little Irish lass![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. We definitely have some excitement brewing, my dear!

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  15. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

That is very true, little girl! Lots of excitement brewing! It will be hard to contain it when we get together! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. When talking about the connection, we ach feel like we have that, and you know what? We actually each do. That is what is amazing about Alice.

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  17. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

That is true, Regal! Each of us have have a unique connection with her. No two are the same. She has a super power all her own in that she has a way to be able to connect with so many with ease. As @AliceLittle has said, she is a people person.

18. Thank you again, Dragon Daddy, it was an awesome review!

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  19. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome, little girl! I loved writing it as it felt I was reliving it all over again! So excited to see you soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Thank you, so much! I look forward to your next visit as well! Alice-Little-Black-Bra-_-Panties-9---B_W.jpg

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  21. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I love that photo of you! Thinking we need to add that to our list...taking boudoir photos. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. That's an awesome idea! Remind me! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  23. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I will remind you, little Irish lass! I know you will enjoy it as much as I will! You might have to try your new camera, just a thought.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  25. Dragon Daddy, we will have so much fun! Yes a camera always adds a little more excitement!

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  26. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Camera...camera on a phone...video...It all spells out another level of euphoria for us both, little Irish lass![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  27. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Euphoria seems to have changed to anticipation for our next encounter, little girl! Can't wait to see you![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  28. Euphoria is the state I want us to be in..... You little Irish lass wants you to be very happy!
    • [​IMG]

handjobnut and Dragon Daddy like this.
  29. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I look forward to looking deep into your eyes and seeing you being in that euphoric state with me, little Irish lass! You make me so very happy[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Dragon Daddy for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  31. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

It is my pleasure, @cumishaamado ! Thank you for the compliment![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You're welcome @Dragon Daddy!!! You're awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle and Dragon Daddy like this.
  33. Dragon Daddy likes this.
  34. ValleyGuy
    Chat with Me

ValleyGuy Well-Known Member

Hey Dragon Daddy, I know what you mean. The feel, the taste and the scent of Alice stays with you as great memories...

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  35. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Yes it does, @ValleyGuy. Memories that will never fade away!