RANCH SPECIAL Spend some of your sexy November with Remy Martin

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by RemyMartin, Jul 24, 2019.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

November is almost here, and you know what that means...

Only 34 more days until my return to the Moonlite Bunny Ranch.
    [​IMG]
    34 days until...

You experience an intimacy like never before...

You wade into the waters of eroticism that you have only previously imagined...

You explore an exquisite 34DDD-26-36 physique and a matching beauty that is so sublime that you will be dreaming of it - and me - long after you've experienced it.

You will be with a companion who is classy, clever, cultured, cosmopolitan, curious, conversational, consistent, caring, compassionate, concupiscent, cute, captivating and charming.

And just wait until you get through the rest of the alphabet...

Remy Martin - your Ebony Goddess, your 4'11 slice of heaven - will be available November 7th-17th.

Book your appointment now at [email protected] with a deposit (to guarantee your time AND your pleasure...and trust me, there WILL be pleasure) and get ready to have your world rocked off its axis.

You.
    +
    Remy.

Together...at last.

How much more sensuous can November truly get?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2023
  2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

damn boo youre so sexy.. love it <3

DarkSampson likes this.
  3. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Book a September to Remember![smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. Already did, can hardly wait! :D:D:D

5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I heard great things about this lady, book with Remy today and have a sexy September with her :p

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I look forward to seeing you all soon!

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

8. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

Can't wait to see you Remy[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

I'm so glad you're going to be here in November, I can't wait to see you. We will have to get in the hot tub together or do something fun. GUYS DON'T MISS OUT!
    Every time Remy goes on tour, it's an amazing opportunity. She's so very well-versed in the dynamics of the human equation and every conversation with her is an opportunity to learn and explore.
    The fact she's drop dead gorgeous has nothing on her brain. Write her and see for yourself!

10. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

SummerAdair GFF, sex education, sexual healing sessions

An adventure with this beautiful women, this would be an amazing time.

11. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I look forward to seeing you too, there's never a dull moment when this sexy woman is around! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Omg feels like I haven't seen you in forever, we'll have to share a glass of wine while in a steamy hot tub!
    Such compliments coming from a dynamic woman as yourself!:)

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your party @RemyMartin today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Book your time with @RemyMartin she is awesome. I adore her.

15. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

This beauty is as sultry as she is stunning, make sure to book an appointment with her ASAP ;)

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your party with @RemyMartin today with mant memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. HEHEHHEEH IVE GOT MY DATE BOOKED WITH THIS CHOCOLATE SEDUCTRESSES! I may be taller but this eloquent piece of art has her ways to melt me as I do to her!!! I always enjoy my two girls with this heavenly Angel! I believe she may have a few more opportunities for her up coming November Tour… book her OR book us together ( I truly can’t get enough) Help make MY thanksgiving TRULY THANKFUL (wink wink)

Xoxoxox
    Kisses babe
    Sindy Sky

18. LolaLaBella
    Chat with Me

LolaLaBella Well-Known Member

Remy is such a seductive beauty! Book her for this next tour!

19. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Your photos are hot
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your memorable experiences with @RemyMartin today!!! She is awesome!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

Yay! So happy for you to be back!!