About Me Hannah Foxx's FAQ

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by HannahFoxx, Aug 6, 2021.

1. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

Q: Where is the Bunny Ranch located?
    Moonlight Bunny Ranch is located in Carson City, Nevada!

Our exact location is:
    69 Moonlight Rd,
    Carson City, NV 89706

If you need detailed directions, or need help finding the ranch, just call (775) 246-9901. The cashier on duty will be happy to help you with your navigation needs!

Q: I'm in Vegas, but I want to come see you, what's the best way to do that?
    The Ranch is located in Carson City, in Northwestern Nevada, NOT Las Vegas. If you're not familiar with Nevada geography, Vegas is about 7 hours drive south away from the Bunny Ranch in Reno/Carson City (only 1 by plane and there's a cheap commuter flight!) and I can, in fact, go on an outdate there, though it requires a little more preparation. I always like our first visit to be here at the ranch so that we can get to know one another properly. The property is also the only place it's legal to discuss money. Then, for future outdates, as a repeat client I would be able to travel out without making you come to me and meet you for a Vegas adventure. You'll already know what to expect!

Planning your trip is easy. Fly into Reno International (RNO) and we offer pickup and dropoff service from the airport, if you set it up well in advance. It's important once you crystallize a date to let the ranch know if you need pickup and dropoff service with enough advance notice. There's a schedule and I want to make sure you have no problems with transportation.

Q: What should I bring with me? How should I get ready for you?
    Bring yourself, your ID, your payment method, payment method used to put down your deposit if its different, and be ready to have fun! Many banks and credit cards will reject transactions if it looks like you're somewhere other than near your home. Make sure to let them know you're traveling and up your daily limit. Credit and bank cards often have an invisible limit on what you can spend daily to protect you against fraud. Just call the number on the back of the card and let them know you're traveling and may spend a larger than normal amount. Often, visitors will arrive after hours and it can be difficult to take care of these issues on the spot. Plan ahead!

If you're trying to spoil yourself, ask for a credit limit increase! If you haven't asked in the last six months, many cards are willing to up your limit. This doesn't necessarily mean you'll spend more money, but it could help keep your percentage of utilization of total credit down, whether you decide to splurge on an adventure or not

Q: How should I prepare for my visit?
    I always appreciate a well-groomed and good-smelling individual. Clean up before your visit and we’ll both have much more fun!
    Please try to get a good night’s rest before our time together if possible. We have towels for a shower before or after our party and you can bring a change of clothes if you would like.

I provide condoms unless you would like a custom fitted one. Once we're communicating I can help you find a great fit, and the manufacturer can ship them sealed and unopened ahead of you. Don't be shy, just ask!

Q: I'm worried I may not last a long time, should I masturbate before?
    I'm so glad you asked. It's a BAD idea to masturbate just before having an adventure here, I recommend abstaining from self-love for THREE DAYS before your visit. Your worry of finishing quickly (which just means we'll have time for round two!) will end up leaving you numb to stimulation and unable to enjoy yourself on your visit if you don't refrain. This is one of the number one reasons visitors have a bad experience. Trust me.

Q: What should I wear for our time together?
    Whatever makes you feel comfortable! A t-shirt and jeans is perfectly acceptable attire. Feel free to bring a change of clothes if you like. I have a shower available for your use in my room.

Q: I have an appointment with you. Now what happens?
    Let’s stay in touch! I want to get to know you better before our meeting, so be sure to e-mail me directly at [email protected]

I love to hear from people, so please do not hesitate to e-mail me often. I will respond as frequently as possible.

I do answer all of my own e-mails, so it may take a little bit for me to respond. Please be patient, I promise the wait is worth it :).

Q:I know I want to visit you but I am unsure about the exact date, what do I do?
    I book appointments up to a year in advance. So you can make an appointment as early as you want. We can finalize a date together as the time draws closer. I'll definitely be out a few times a year. What you can do if you already know your month of travel is put down a 10% deposit for a generic date, like the 15th of your chosen month. That gets you my number so that we can spend the next few months texting, getting to know one another, and planning our encounter as it gets closer! When your travel plans firm up, it'll be easy and organic to text me with the date and time of your arrival so we can set up a final meetup time!

Q: How much do your services cost?
    Great question! We actually are not able to discuss pricing anywhere outside of my bedroom here at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch, due to how the law works here in Nevada. However, I am very reasonable and work with all budgets. You can always provide me with a starting budget to keep in mind while we plan your trip out here. The ranch accepts cash as well as most major credit cards.
    You can also pre-pay for your time with me by calling the ranch at (775) 246-9901, extension 0, and leaving a deposit. This is greatly appreciated, as it allows me to spend my day getting ready just for you! It also guarantees your preferred time and day in my schedule. All deposits go towards the cost of our party, or can be left as a thank you tip after our time together.

Q: I'm worried about how the transaction will appear!
    All financial transactions at the ranch are discrete and appear as generic charges on your credit card. If you're truly worried about discretion, you can always bring cash, but if you haven't visited before and don't know how far your budget can go, this may backfire. Trust the ranch and the ladies here to be professionals and keep your information and transactions private. It's an important part of what we do, you can count on us. If you don't have a credit card or simply don't even want the generic charge on your statement, you can simply buy a VISA GIFT CARD for the amount of your deposit or payment and use that.

If you have anymore questions fell free to email me at [email protected]

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is a very well written thread, love it :)

3. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

Thanks so much love! Hope you're well!

KikiLover likes this.
  4. Question: I emailed you last year a couple times about booking a party and you never replied. What’s the best way to communicate with you?

5. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

I personally respond to all my emails. If you PM me your email I can check but I've responded to all the emails that I have received. It may have been sent to spam or the junk folder. AT&T has been doing that a lot.

6. AshtonGray
    Chat with Me

AshtonGray Ms Ashton Gray - Legal Luxury Compainion

Always very thorough and informative
    Thank you ‘
    Ms Hannah Foxxx

7. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

8. Great information and will definitely help those out that may need it. Xoxoxo:):)

9. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

Thank you!! I hope it helps! Xoxoxo:):)

10. Hannah, I called the Bunny Ranch last month and put down a deposit for you using my debit card. However, I don’t plan on using a debit card, or any card, to pay for your services. The Bunny Ranch accepts cash, so I will pay with cash. I’ll use a debit or credit card to cover the cost of my flight out to Reno, Nevada (from Chicago), hotel in Carson City, food, and any transportation that I may need (not pickup or dropoff from the Bunny Ranch).

11. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Great information! Very helpful for first timers