About Me REVIEW FROM @FOREVERMAN - 2 GIRL PARTY WITH CUMISHA AMADO & SOPHIA SUN

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jan 25, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

HomeForumsGeneralReal Life Ranch Reports
    2 girl party at the Kit Kat with Cumisha and Sophia

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, Yesterday at 10:03 PM.

Tags:
    Edit
    Watch Thread
    Go to First Unread
    1. [​IMG]
      foreverman
      New
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
    2. I'm sitting here at the Kit Kat bar recovering from party with Cumisha Amado and Sophia Sun. Whew! What a party. After my last party with Cumisha, she said that next time Sophia must join us. I couldn't argue with that. The sky was clear and the roads were dry, so I made the drive to the cul-de-sac. The ladies were surprised to see me and we took care of business right away. After the LiveStream show I returned and we all went to the VIP room. (very nice) Sophia and I undressed while Cumisha went to get towels. I couldn't wait so Sophia got things started right away. Once Cumisha came back she jumped in bed with us. We got all tangled up and then we jumped in the bubble bath to relax. Now came round two and once again we were meshed together pleasing each other. Those beautiful bodies kept me going for at least 4 times each. wow! what a great party. Afterwards, we just lay there catching our breath and sipping some wine. These 2 ladies together are a party not to be missed.
    3. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Yesterday at 10:11 PM
      foreverman, Yesterday at 10:03 PMReport
      #1LikeReply
      joe carbols and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
    4. [​IMG]
      joe carbols
      New

View attachment 166900 View attachment 166896 I'm sitting here at the Kit Kat bar recovering from party with Cumisha Amado and Sophia Sun. Whew! What a party. After my last party with Cumisha, she said that next time Sophia must join us. I couldn't argue with that. The sky was clear and the roads were dry, so I made the drive to the cul-de-sac. The ladies were surprised to see me and we took care of business right away. After the LiveStream show I returned and we all went to the VIP room. (very nice) Sophia and I undressed while Cumisha went to get towels. I couldn't wait so Sophia got things started right away. Once Cumisha came back she jumped in bed with us. We got all tangled up and then we jumped in the bubble bath to relax. Now came round two and once again we were meshed together pleasing each other. Those beautiful bodies kept me going for at least 4 times each. wow! what a great party. Afterwards, we just lay there catching our breath and sipping some wine. These 2 ladies together are a party not to be missed. View attachment 166897 View attachment 166895 View attachment 166899
      Awesome review @foreverman You are so correct a two girl encounter with compassionate @cumishaamado and sensual @SophiaSun would take every mans breath away. I am sure they both enjoyed your time together. You can see the sincere smiles on your faces the reflects the enjoyment you shared.

Sophia and Cumisha are truly a dynamic duo. While I too have enjoyed a two girl encounter with Cumisha and they are Fantastic and my solo with Sophia was Super I guess a your enjoyment with these two wonderful ladies would be Super Fantastic. Way to go!!

Thanks for sharing and your pictures.

joe carbols, Today at 4:15 AMReport
      #2LikeReply
      aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
    5. [​IMG]
      cumishaamado
      THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS[/paste:font]
      Tweet
      New

Awesome review @foreverman You are so correct a two girl encounter with compassionate @cumishaamado and sensual @SophiaSun would take every mans breath away. I am sure they both enjoyed your time together. You can see the sincere smiles on your faces the reflects the enjoyment you shared.

Sophia and Cumisha are truly a dynamic duo. While I too have enjoyed a two girl encounter with Cumisha and they are Fantastic and my solo with Sophia was Super I guess a your enjoyment with these two wonderful ladies would be Super Fantastic. Way to go!!

Thanks for sharing and your pictures.
      Awe - thanks @joe carbols carbols for your kind words and compliments and mentioning me in your post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

http://kitkatranch.com/cumisha-amado/

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart" with a compassion for life!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are awesome and I love our DFKs and your compassion for life.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  4. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Thank you Cumisha and Foreverman to join at wonderful bubble party !!!
    Sophia Sun

foreverman and joe carbols like this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @SophiaSun and you're welcome!!! @foreverman and I are very happy you joined us!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. AlanahPierce
    Chat with Me

AlanahPierce ☘☘The Polynesian Princess☘☘

What was sexier the bubbles or you hotties! W:pO:pW:p

foreverman likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @AlanahPierce for your kind words and compliments!!! You are so sexy and adorable too @AlanahPierce!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Wow, amazing review! Now you've got me wanting a 2 girl with you!!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

foreverman likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @Bobbi Besos for your kind words and compliments!!! I would love to have a 2 Girl Party with you too!!! Who wants to join us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @foreverman for an awesome review!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and I look forward to our future parties!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  13. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I still think of how we started right away. I'm getting excited right now writing this

14. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I have a copy of that photo of you with Cecliy. Somehow I have to make that happen for me

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and we have so much fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  16. Jessica Riley
    Chat with Me

Jessica Riley Well-Known Member

That sounds like a party to remember ;)

foreverman likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!! We had an awesome time!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jessica Riley likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We had so much fun!!! Thanks again @foreverman for an awesome review and amazing time!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @foreverman for an awesome review!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who want to party with us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @foreverman for an awesome time and review!!! You are a lot of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Jessica Riley for your kind words and support!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Jessica Riley for your kind words and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @foreverman for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!! Our chemistry together was like "Fireworks"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

32. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

Great review Cumisha [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @StacyPretty for your kind words and compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @StacyPretty for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]