About Me REVIEW FROM @FOREVERMAN - 2 GIRL PARTY WITH CUMISHA AMADO & SOPHIA SUN

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jan 25, 2019.

1. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

Reviews are always greatly appreciated

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading my reviews!!! Thanks @AjaMercury for sharing your thoughts and comments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AlanahPierce for your kind words and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for your kind words and compliments!!! I would love to have a 2 Girl Party with you too!!! Who wants to book us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We had a blast @foreverman and we look forward to partying with you again!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to join us @SophiaSun and @cumishaamado for a "2 Girl Party" with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AjaMercury for your kind words and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @StacyPretty for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

IndyaBaby Well-Known Member

Amazing review!! book with these beautiful ladies today!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @IndyaBaby for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Jessica Riley for your kind words and compliment!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @SophiaSun and @foreverman for an awesome party!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me