Overnight with Pantera and Chance :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jestr, Nov 18, 2012.

Tags:
  1. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

I started the evening sitting at the bunny bar and talking to Chance when I got there. I had just gotten there and was trying to relax a bit before another party, and also wanted to say hello to a handful of the ladies there. After a while Pantera came out and we talked a bit too, before she went and sat in the parlor, I joined her after a bit. At this point Chance was standing in front of the fireplace trying to keep warm, but kept wandering by to get some items from the bar. I kept an eye on her every time she wandered by and quite enjoyed the view. At that point they had started a movie and the ladies were watching and I sat and watched with them for a while. Pantera was sitting next to me and i kept giving her a back rub. At one point she asked if I was going to stop teasing her and go back to her room. I finally agreed and we went back to her room to negotiate, and she left to take care of the payment. Next thing Chance walks in and says that she is disappointed that I was not naked yet, she wanted a peek. She waited with me until Pantera came back and then we ended up changing the party to having both of the girls come back with me to my hotel room for the night.

Back at my hotel room, they both ganged up on me to start, which was great, and then also worked on each other :). There were a few things that did not work out so well, but the attempts provided quite a few laughs. We continued with more fooling around and after a while took a quick nap which involved lots of cuddling with both ladies before continuing the activities. After the night the ladies had to leave, but i got another quickie in with Chance before they had to leave. The ladies then got dressed and I gave them each a big kiss on their way out. :)

They had offered to continue the party in the morning back at the ranch, and then to drop me off at the airport, but I needed to recover from the night before and declined the offer.

Each lady was fantastic in their own way, and I can't wait to stop in and see them again. It was a time I will never forget.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

VERY Nice!!! Quite a twosome!!! Declining a bit of fun in the morning?.... :shock:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. Wow! Sounds like you had an amazing night, Jestr!!

4. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Sounds like fun, I've partied with both of the lovely ladies you had picked. Though not at the same time.

5. awww thanks for the review jestr, that was a fun night :wink: Can't wait to see ya again hunny [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

jestr likes this.
  6. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

yes it was a blast... and i will be back, got to get more cuddles :)

7. Definitely! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I'll be waiting sweetie

8. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

I'm glad you had as much fun as we did Jestr!
    Sexy review from my sexy new friend! ;)

Xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. pantera
    Chat with Me

We're the perfect combination Jake! Come play!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: :twisted: What a combination! I would love to play with the two of you! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. pantera
    Chat with Me

now wouldn't that be fun Tony ??

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

great review Jestr glad you had fun :)

13. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Awesome review Jestr!!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. pantera
    Chat with Me

Caressa it is awesome! I'm so happy about it ;) Can't wait for round 2!

15. pantera
    Chat with Me

Kevin , I think he had about as an amazing night as we did !

Xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

17. pantera
    Chat with Me

18. Sounds like a truly memorable sexual dream come true glad these two gorgeous ladies showed you a great time :D

19. pantera
    Chat with Me

He showed us a great time too :)

20. he sure the heck did :p Hope your coming back soon

21. pantera
    Chat with Me

Me too! Xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. pantera
    Chat with Me

He's Coming back! I'm so glad ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. yes we would love that hunny

24. pantera
    Chat with Me

Definitely!! [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

25. Can't wait for my first overnight! :)

26. well Jestr is coming back in march he and I gonna party in a limo :p

jestr likes this.
  27. pantera
    Chat with Me

Right On chance! Can't wait!!

28. chance and pantera are really hot :D

29. pantera
    Chat with Me

Me and You together is really hot too!

30. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I love both you girls; what a great time they both are out off the bed room: It's ten times fold when they get steamy...

Cuddles you better record that Limo ride cause you know youll be riding more than just the limo while on your travels :twisted: :twisted:

31. Wish I was apart of that... Next time...

32. Sounds like you all had alot of fun...

33. pantera
    Chat with Me

we did! Time for round 2!!

34. Great review

35. pantera
    Chat with Me

Layla Lets get a threesome review soon! You're a great party!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]