Overnight with Jill Chandler and a Few Of Her Friends

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CronusWalker, May 9, 2011.

1. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

I started out with the intent to just have a simple overnight party with Ms. Jill at the Love ranch. Nothing too over the top, just enjoy her company, hang out in the parlor when we needed a break, then some more quiet time in her room. Boy was I in for a surprise. Jill asked if I would be willing to try something a little different and I agreed. It still seems like a dream so I may have the order in a few places mixed up, but we started with Jill and Gillian doing some photos together. Gillian left after some acute skin contact to give jill and I some time together. After a brief interlude, Kaci Forever came in for a brief visit and I had my first taste of Chocolate and did a few photos of Kaci as well. A little later,Jill and I did a little fantasy with Jill being my wife, and Miss Isis came in as our teenage daughter. Our young, inexperienced, horny teenage daughter, I should say. We had fun with this one for a while, then Isis left us so we could catch our breath for a period. Next, we were visited by 2 college girls, Isis and Diamond Williams, who with youthful abandon, gave me the ride of a lifetime. I think that we broke the fire alarm at this point, but I am not sure. It was hanging by a wire though. Of course I enjoyed giving them as much joy as they were giving me, and by the time they left we were all worn out. Jill and I went out to the parlor for a drink and to get some fresh air for a while, then we went back to just cuddle. After a while we peeked in on Gillian and invited her back to the room to cuddle with us and watch late night TV. I found out Gillian likes to watch soap operas on late night. After a while I fell asleep and the rest, is as they say is history.

Cronus Walker

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

That was such a fun night!!! And my late night soap secret is out the bag. :lol: :lol:

3. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

It was one of the best parties I've ever had, babe!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I think is safe to say that Jill is your favorite along with Vanilla. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

It's pretty safe to say that Cronus+Vanilla is one of my favorite combos as well.

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Jill's a hottie!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]