New Year's Eve and Day with AJ and Natalia

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JustHavingFun, Jan 1, 2012.

1. So now that I have come back down to earth it's about time I get to writing a review of my time together with these two lovely ladies.

In a previous visit with Natalia I had the opportunity to briefly talk to AJ and thought what a great way to end 2011 with a threesome party, Natalia was all for it to add AJ into the mix so we decided to make it happen.

Fast forward to New Year's Eve and soon after I arrived at the LRN I met up with AJ and Natalia. We worked out the details and booked the party then literally ran to Natalia's room with each of us very excited, I had a feeling I was going to be in for a great party with these two ladies.

Once in the room we quickly stripped all articles of clothing off and got on the bed. We started with the three of us sharing some nice sensual kisses and touching then AJ and Natalia changed it up and started to work me over, and a very good job they did with that I must say. We only booked a short time with AJ since the three of us planned on being in the parlor for the midnight countdown so I moved into a position to allow me to enjoy AJ while she was having some fun with Natalia, what a hot view that was. We then changed it up so I could also have some fun with Natalia while she worked over AJ, once again the view that I had before me was hotter than hot I am here to say. After a little time the dreaded buzzer went off so on with the clothes and out to the parlor we went.

We shared a three way kiss at the stroke of midnight to ring in the New Year and then soon after Natalia and I adjourned to the VIP room for the 2nd half of our party.

In the VIP room what more can I say about this girl that hasn't been written before, Natalia really has a sensual and fun way about her that keeps you wanting to come back for more. Something that I have not had for some time was a mutual explosive ending but this night that came to an end and it was definitely off the charts for me and I do believe Natalia really enjoyed it also. Continuing on we enjoyed our cocktails that we brought with us and I really enjoyed the great massage she gave to me along with the conversation and shower that we shared at the end. Once again the dreaded buzzer went off so it was time to call an end to our party.

Back out in the parlor I enjoyed talking with Natalia for a little while longer then it was time to call it a night and head home.

Attending this party to bring in the New Year I would have to say was one of the better decisions I have made in a long time, especially with being able to spend it with AJ and Natalia. Ladies, that was a great way to end the year and start a new one, this long time vet of the ranches thanks you two very much.

Xoxoxo mucho hugs and kisses to the both of you for this night that we shared. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

P.S. Miss AJ I really enjoyed the time I was able to spend with you this night and I would like to someday do a one on one party with you to continue on where we left off. [smilie=happy.gif]

2. galoverboy
    Chat with Me

galoverboy Well-Known Member

Nice pair to party with... the two of them together i think would be intense. Glad you had a great new years eve and great review for 2 great lovers.

3. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Thank you for the great review, JHF! We both had fun with you also! Thank you for celebrating the New Years with us! Happy New Year!!! xoxoxoxooxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Yes, AJ and Natalia were definitely a great pair of ladies to party with and they do work very well together :)

5. Thank You, I had a great time with both ladies and would do it again. This was my first time getting together with AJ and I would say she is definitely a great choice for your wish list.

6. Bebe I really enjoyed this night with you and AJ, it was definitely a great New Year's that I'll remember for along time [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

AJ and I invite you to come see what we do together hehehe :lol: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JustHavingFun-you write slot of reviews 4 Natalia and this one is your best cause if had some detail and I am starting to like that the more I read all these reviews tonight.You are one lucky guy!

9. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

It was such a fun evening! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Yes Casanova, it was definitely a ride when I boarded the AJ and Natalia Rocketship :wink:

11. Glad you liked it Goldminer, sometimes I feel a few details need to be added to a review to make it a little more interesting to read

12. Yes it definitely was Bebe!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

13. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Hehe I like that - the Aj & Natalia Rocketship ... all aboard! 8)

14. I am ready to board your Rocketship and take that ride once again :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

hah... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

It was a lively affair [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

18. Yes it was and I highly recommend it :)

19. Dang I earned 5 twisted evils with that one, getting about that time to take another ride :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

It's definitely a fun experience :lol:

21. Sounds Awesome!

22. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

It was one of the better threesomes I've ever participated in... hehehehe [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Let's do it! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Yup, another ride coming up very soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Glad you had such a great time, JLH! You have good taste in women :D

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I would say... Natalia and AJ...yes.. great way to end the year [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

what you can always do easily. But with a girl like her you can never run out of that "a lot more" to be interesting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]