NEW ROAD IS HO-FFICIALLY OPEN!!!!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Come on down and take a drive on our NEW road BUNNYRANCH BLVD!
    now open for public use!!!!

2. Congratulations! It's been a long time in the making...

3. This way to paradise! :D

4. Congrats! I had an opportunity to unofficially 'test drive' on it (by that I mean the ranch drivers used it when I was there last) recently. It really makes the approach much more inviting as well as making the parking lot/front of the ranch seem larger and more open!

5. This road is much more inviting...to my skateboard, yeah!!! [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

6. Cool. I will be on it in August

7. Dennis,

Congratulations on finally getting this direct access road opened! I look forward to using it during my next visit to your flagship house.

I have a couple of quick follow-up questions regarding this topic. I would appreciate a timely response, if possible, so I can get my LPIN Driving Directions updated ASAP:

Question 1: Now that BunnyRanch Boulevard is open, will the Moonlite BunnyRanch's physical street address be changed as well, or is it planned to remain as 69 Moonlight Rd?

Questions 2a & 2b: Will the entrance on Moonlight Road remain open, or is it planned to be (or has it been) closed now that BunnyRanch Blvd is operational? And if the original entrance via Moonlight Rd is to be closed, will the Pony Express Historical Marker be relocated in order to be closer to the new, main entry point to your property?

Question 3: And finally, what sort of MLBR signage is planned (other than the pictured street sign), if any, along the north (westbound) shoulder of highway 50, at or near BunnyRanch Blvd?

Thank you in advance for your response to these questions, and again, congratulations on the MLBR's new direct entrance!

Best regards,
    Speed Racer

8. I just wanted to add a YEE HAW! It looks great! kisses Fire

9. Sydnee,

Just don't skateboard down it naked! :wink: You might cause a wreck out on U.S. 50!

Warnest regards,
    Speed Racer

10. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Now is there room ,for my big truck and trailer?

11. Well damn! Now why do want to spoil my fun? Ha ha!!! :twisted:

12. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Congrats on getting te new road open dennis i too have test drived it once on accident and once on prupose (my kia Fit through the cones haha) looking forward to taking the new road very soon

13. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Cool. Glad the road is done and leads to paradise.

14. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Fantastic, just a straight turn away from Heaven.

15. finally!

16. I love the new road! It is so easy to get on and off HWY 50 and it's a straight shot to the Bunnyranch, woo hoo! kisses Fire

17. Congrats! I bet it's the best new road ever!

18. Definitely a road I would not get tired of traveling.

Congrats to Dennis, Madame Suzette and the bunnies!

19. Hey Dennis,

Can you take a picture of the new road looking away from the Front door? I would really like to see it, I guess I had just better go in person... :D

20. it goes right to the front door.

when your standing in front, you look right down the road to hiway 50

21. this road is almost as good of a ride as the girls are!!!!! the road has more in common with girls than you would think! haha its smooth from top to bottom, its got great curves! and its super duper nice!

22. Thanks Dennis. I will see it soon. I bet it looks great.

23. .....just follow the big pink arrow on the sign, can't miss it, it is kinda like following the yelllow brick road to OZ, but only better!!!!! <wink, wink, nod, nod....>

big grin

ashley

24. This new road is great Daddy!

25. I went down it today, It's a nice smooth ride :lol:

26. thats great!!!!

27. You said it Anna!!!

28. wow! that is awesome there's now a road named after the "best place on earth"
    :)

29. I've used both

30. I love the new road. It's a nice smooth drive to the glorious place of SEX

31. Omg how cool is that, congrads!
    :p

xoxoxo

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

33. I took at picture of it the other day, wow have we all come a long way....such success....

34. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Love the new road such cute signs. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.