Natalia- Pure Bliss

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by nataliaqing, Oct 9, 2011.

1. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

I really appreciate you taking the time to write such a kind review [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I would have to agree with you - we are definitely 'in sync' in the bedroom! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

You've been very sweet to me and I appreciate all the little things you do to make our time together more special! [smilie=happy.gif] The music you bring, the candy and all the other little gestures do not go unnoticed, I promise.

Can't wait to see you again next weekend and pick up where we left off [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kisses xoxo

Natalia

2. Very nice review Hotties, she truly is a Sweetheart and a lot of fun to be with

3. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Bliss .... intimacy, passion and fun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] We always have an incredible time together! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Baby- I'm so happy we got to keep the bliss vibe alive with our fun outdate this afternoon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

woah.. when do you take that photo? You should've got me to pose for it!

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

I had a great time! It was so nice to spend time together outside the house and to just relax and be ourselves. I had never eaten there before, but it was quite tasty :p I had so much fun watching the game with you at the bar.. nice casual afternoon :p And, sorry for not coming to your defense at the bar hehe :wink: my bad.. :mrgreen:

kisses xoxo

Natalia

7. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

It was a great afternoon!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Awww, I think we may have lost Hottiesonly. :( It was a great review though, and I can definitely relate to being 'en el fuego' with Natalia. She's so charming she makes it easy.

9. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Not as charming as you, Jill! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

You don't have to pose Natalia. The camera seems to love you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Hehe... and, I love it, also! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Pure bliss and Natalia seem to go hand in hand. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. The title of the review came so easy to me, those three simple words were all that needed to be said, yet to experience it , has left many men speechless.

14. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

You're too sweet for words, my love..... xoxoxoxoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

16. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

They walk out of my room speechless... hehe I can't help it... :roll: 8) :shock: :lol:

17. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Cheers! :D