My LR party with Ms. Jill

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Roadster1200, Mar 27, 2011.

1. I first met Ms. Jill on the Ranch chat room and we started talking back and forth for a while. Then when St. Pogus came around, I thought maybe I should try partying with this lady. So on the 18th of March, I was picked up from the hotel and whisked away to the doorstep of Love Ranch North. I walked in and there was Jill standing at the bar, looking sexy wearing the chain-mail top and chaps. As soon as she saw me, she greeted me with a hug and a kiss then to sit at the bar to talk and then she introduced me to the other ladies that were around. After a bit of chit-chat, we then went to the VIP room that she saved for us to discuss our party. I won't go into the details about what our party was or what we did in the name of modesty, class, or whatever it may be, but it was a great party nonetheless. Jill really knows how to make a guy feel at ease and like royalty at the same time!

2. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Re: My pre-LR Pogus party with Ms. Jill

Dan, it was so good to finally meet you in person and get to party with you. Thank you for choosing me, babe!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Rodie is a sweetheart and I am happy that you had a great time with Jill [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Agreed that he's a sweetheart, as are you Jade! We did have an awesome time together. :)

5. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

That's my Jill.... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Have I yet modeled the chain mail top for you, Sloan?

7. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Jill is an incredible woman... she is the complete package! Great review and great choice [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

8. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Thanks, sweetheart! The same can definitely be said about you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Awwww [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Showing some love to Jill....bump!

11. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Jill is quite the lady! Well-worth a trip out to meet her! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]