MY FIRST EXPERIENCE (Lennox Love)!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by timmytomtom, Nov 25, 2011.

1. What a great experience! Well worth my time. The atmosphere is excellent. Beautiul women and love the bar of course. All of the ladies here are nice and each one is different. They all come and greet you at the front door. Great selection. Loved the tour. Lennox had my attention from the start personally. Very beautiful lady. If you want to hang out or of course be with beautiful women, this is the place to go! Bunny Ranch I shall be back.

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I had the pleasure to chat and have a " glass of wine" with Lennox in the chat room. She is a really nice girl. I agree with the part that you said she has great personality. She was nice to send me a picture of her self, what a beautiful woman. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

I have had the pleasure of chatting with Lennox on and off over the past week and she is warm, personable, funny and very outgoing. I will have the great honor of finally meeting her in person when I attend Madam Suzette's birthday party on Saturday night! I can't wait!!!

4. OMG!! THANKS SOOOO MUCH YALL!!! All I can do is be myself! :D
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you had a memorable time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]