My 2nd Experience with Jade

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by EvenSteven, Jul 25, 2012.

1. What can I say, Jade never ceases to amaze me. Like I said in my previous review, she is a very beautiful woman who is even more beautiful on the inside. I wish I had Jade's internal and external beauty. :)

When I arrived, walking in was very easy this time. No nerves this time around. I felt very comfortable from the start. The staff again was very welcoming. I waited patiently for Jade. Then Jade walked in with her beautiful dress and that gorgeous smile. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

We sat down and chatted for awhile. We really have great chemistry together. Then we went back to the room and had another amazing time together. Then we went out and chatted a little more and shared some good laughs and stories. A truly amazing evening. Time went by far too quickly.

Even though walking in was easy this time, walking out again was very difficult and the hardest part of the trip yet again. :cry:

Jade makes me feel like a very special man. Words just simply cannot describe it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Thank you for the beautiful words once again Steven [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I could tell that you felt more comfortable this time. Our staff are very nice, they do a great job. We did connect and have amazing chemistry indeed. You were too funny, I laugh so much :mrgreen: " you got my back" hahahaha.
    It's true, time fly when you are having fun, right? The statement you said ...leaving is the hardest part... Make me feel special. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Thank you for taking the time to write the review for me. You are a amazing person and deserve the best that life has to offer, I mean it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FriskyJimmy29 likes this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!!! Jade is a Special Lady!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Jade is very beautiful, glad you had a wonderful time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Great Review so Hott!!!!

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Al! I happen to think you are special too. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Aww.. Thank you beautiful. You look very good wearing it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww.. thank you Ally!! He is wonderful and I hope everything is good with him. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Here is a picture for this review.

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

One more picture for this thread.

[​IMG]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Okay, so I lied. Here's another picture for you... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. great review and love the added pics to this thread!

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

thank you TG. I felt like everyone need to see more than just few pics. ;)

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Hey :)
    Whenever you want to visit me, just text me during the day, this way I know to wait for you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Happy Holidays

dreamscometrue likes this.
  15. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Miss Jade thank you for being so kind and one heck of a two girl party we got to experience together. I will always love being a part of any two girl parties with you. Xoxo Keep it sexy as always.